2nd cycle help

Bigmeat45

Awards
Hi guys-

I'm planning on running 250mg cyp weekly, and 50mg var ED. I want to run HCG during the entire cycle (have my reasons) and from past experience need to take adex during as well.

The first cycle (12weeks) I ran 250mg cyp week but took only one injection on Day1. Used HCG and AI. PCT was really easy w nolva and HCG.

This time I want to split the cyp to Mon/am thurs/pm to maintain more stable blood levels (I'm learning). I am going to take the var all at once right before unfasted cardio in the am. I found a previous thread about that. I'm gonna take this one out to 20 weeks. I know the cyp is a pretty mild dose, but I responded really well to it. I really don't want to get much bigger. My diet plan is with RP diet and I already have a 6 pack, definitely sub 10% bf. cardio EVERYDAY. Legs twice a week ?? Been lifting since I was 16. Got sucked into crossfit for a few years but no more of that.

My question is, what protocol do I follow with the HCG and AI with the Mon/Thurs split with respect to doses and frequency?

Thanks in advance.

Swindler

Swindler

Awards
  • Established
Hi guys-

I'm planning on running 250mg cyp weekly, and 50mg var ED. I want to run HCG during the entire cycle (have my reasons) and from past experience need to take adex during as well.

The first cycle (12weeks) I ran 250mg cyp week but took only one injection on Day1. Used HCG and AI. PCT was really easy w nolva and HCG.

This time I want to split the cyp to Mon/am thurs/pm to maintain more stable blood levels (I'm learning). I am going to take the var all at once right before unfasted cardio in the am. I found a previous thread about that. I'm gonna take this one out to 20 weeks. I know the cyp is a pretty mild dose, but I responded really well to it. I really don't want to get much bigger. My diet plan is with RP diet and I already have a 6 pack, definitely sub 10% bf. cardio EVERYDAY. Legs twice a week Been lifting since I was 16. Got sucked into crossfit for a few years but no more of that.

My question is, what protocol do I follow with the HCG and AI with the Mon/Thurs split with respect to doses and frequency?

Thanks in advance.
I personally preferred my hcg e3d. my last cycle I started at 300mcg e3d a week and ended my cycle at 500mcg e3d...

Bigmeat45

Awards
Swindler-

Thanks.

So:

Day:1 cyp 250
Day2 adex 1ml
Day3 hcg 300mg
Day4 cyp
Day5 adex
Day6 hcg
Repeat

Also got a script for glutathione and will take 1ml w each cyp inj

Supps as follows:

Fish oil
Red rice yeast
Niacin
Tudca
Msm glucosamine chondroitin

I guess I'm keeping the dose mild but learned (from you guys) that a stack is much better. I've always been the kinda of, "do more with less" mentality. I'm going to be logging everything esp since with my diet plan it's very professionally laid out for me. It's about macros and timing of them over at RP.

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
On 250 a week of cyp..you certainly won't need an AI or HCG. Why such a small dose? All you will do is shut yourself down without any gains. Way to small of a dose.

Bigmeat45

Awards
I thought I responded well last time at 250. I was definitely a lot stronger, and looked fuller.

This time I thought with the var I'll get even more shredded. I'm already pretty lean having been on a RP diet plan for over a year.

I don't want to blow up like a tick at 500 a week then shrink down like most of the guys I've seen do. I want to be more subtle and not "huge." I've been natty till now and have done pretty good for being 40. I may go up to 350 a week but I'm not a really big guy.

Anyway, thanks for your input.

BigEazy

Awards
Any other input or recommendations?
250 a week is basically a trt dose or cruise dose, if you want real gainz I'd go up to at least 500mg week, you wont blow up like a tick from just test, just keep your diet in check and put the work in. Just my thoughts

Bigmeat45

Awards
Thanks BigEasy.

I went up to 1.5ml week. Week2 no notice in pstrength yet. Last time I started feeling awesome in week 3.

Best.