GW IS THE WAY TO GO

wrugg08

Awards
Exercise and a good diet plus GW is the way to go for fat loss, hands down. I used OL 7mg a day and it reversed my poor capacity for cardio. Made me a beast. I admit i had a poor diet starting, but now clean and in a month i lost 1 inch. Where as i remember using the Original Oxey-Elite i took me atleast 2 months to drop an inch. Find that ****, get it and get cut. I've read 20mg is where its a fat loss destroyer. Maybe I don't really know, but 7 was all i needed.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Exercise and a good diet plus GW is the way to go for fat loss, hands down. I used OL 7mg a day and it reversed my poor capacity for cardio. Made me a beast. I admit i had a poor diet starting, but now clean and in a month i lost 1 inch. Where as i remember using the Original Oxey-Elite i took me atleast 2 months to drop an inch. Find that ****, get it and get cut. I've read 20mg is where its a fat loss destroyer. Maybe I don't really know, but 7 was all i needed.
What is GW?

Eight

Eight

Awards
OL Cardar1ne? GW501516?

Just got some of that to start with in about 2 weeks - probably 2 x 7 mg ED. I (M38) was thinking of logging it actually - not sure if anyone would be interested, but I love reading other people's logs so thought maybe I'd try and contribute.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is that the only cardarine available?

supadupastar

supadupastar

Awards
Ive had GW in 3 cycles stacked and did absolutely nothing. Maybe my stuff was bunk..

sespress

Awards
What brand/company? I'm looking now and I only see them listed on Ebay.
Yeah I dunno who makes it still labeled brands and all. There RC stuff certainly if you look. I have bought ment for instance off of eBay before but I've also bought stuff that ended up being open. If you find someone who is ditching thier whole stash from time to time on eBay you'll find absolute gold.

Fastone

Fastone

Awards
  • Established
I personally love the stuff, I've now tried liquid and capsule and got the same results(the liquid acting a little quicker). I just get this feeling like I want to go, not stimulant like but for my age (64), I'm not supposed to have the type of energy I feel.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
OL (predator nation uk) has Cardarine @ 7mg per serving.

sespress

Awards
OL (predator nation uk) has Cardarine @ 7mg per serving.
Have some I find myself unopened. I'm very interested in this whole potentially helping your lipids. We could all use that.

fitfreak_CP

fitfreak_CP

Awards
If interested in cardarine I'm friends with a distributor. I freaking love the cardarine with sr90009 stacked together. Makes cardio and train a lot easier

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
I've tried the pure liquid form with almost immediate effects, crazy endurance at 10mg per day, however I can only imagine what 20mg would've brought to the party

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If interested in cardarine I'm friends with a distributor. I freaking love the cardarine with sr90009 stacked together. Makes cardio and train a lot easier
Interested bro in your source for Cardarine. Please PM me.

Fastone

Fastone

Awards
  • Established
I'm with you on that, makes you feel like you have boundless energy without any of the bad stuff you get from stimulants. You can slay all day

Toff

Awards
  • Established
They stopped developing this drug as the rats kept developing cancer.

Not my idea of unknown fun

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established

Go and read the study, the rats were blasted with huge doses of gw and were predisposed to cancer.
Has anyone on here provided proof of 1 single cardarine user getting cancer?

Toff

Awards
  • Established
No, they kept this a secret and died before they had chance to comment

JOKING. But we realyl dont know any long term effects.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Go and read the study, the rats were blasted with huge doses of gw and were predisposed to cancer.
Has anyone on here provided proof of 1 single cardarine user getting cancer?
This^^

The study is pretty much irrelevant

wrugg08

Awards
Running another cycle from OL carda1ne at double the dose and lost considerable fat from obliques. Boy does it shine in cardio. I didn't even think I was breathing hard after a pace of 9 on the treadmill for an hour. Amazing stuff. No wonder they call it exercise in a bottle.

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established

I read an article that explained due to the difference in metabolism, that the doses they were using were in fact comparable to what humans use.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4804402/

^here's an article explaining the math in understanding the dosing from humans to other species, although I am way too dumb to really grasp it. rest assured, it's not a simple mg to mg comparison, like some of the compaines selling GW would claim...

FWIW, I saw NO fat loss on GW, but did notice better cardio. quite frankly, I've been rather suspect of the fat loss claims, as those reviews are few and far between and seem to have some connection to the companies/reps.

I find the possibility of muscle fiber shift to be kind of a turn off, as well...

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC509410/

FWIW, here's a good link with some studies on GW:

http://www.sciencedirect.com/topics/neuroscience/gw501516

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established

wrugg08

Awards
I had fat to lose. Thats why i noticed some loss. It was minimal loss, but still some loss. On top of that I have the worst diet ever fast food daily, beer daily as well. Its the i can get away with whatever I want pill and still make gains in the gym. Wonder Drug.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I take it you don't know about the liver regeneration thing op? That's the only reason I don't take it. I really loved it for cardio but when I found out about that I never took it again. And even worse for you if your drinking on it.

wrugg08

Awards
I take it you don't know about the liver regeneration thing op? That's the only reason I don't take it. I really loved it for cardio but when I found out about that I never took it again. And even worse for you if your drinking on it.
I'm not sure i understand, you say it has liver regeneration and for that reason you don't take it? I would think the opposite like most people who are reading it would. Liver regeneration is a good thing. Though I haven't read any bad liver problems while taking gw.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No I didn't mean that. It promotes liver fibrosis

wrugg08

Awards
Just read the whole study and not one place does it say it causes or promotes liver fibrosis. It does say however, which about sums up the whole study is "We propose that activated PPARβ/δ increased HSC proliferation, which then exacerbated inflammatory and fibrotic processes during liver injuries."

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What it means is of your liver is already damaged then yes. But if you have a healthy liver your fine

Fastone

Fastone

Awards
  • Established
I read an article that explained due to the difference in metabolism, that the doses they were using were in fact comparable to what humans use.

^here's an article explaining the math in understanding the dosing from humans to other species, although I am way too dumb to really grasp it. rest assured, it's not a simple mg to mg comparison, like some of the compaines selling GW would claim...

FWIW, I saw NO fat loss on GW, but did notice better cardio. quite frankly, I've been rather suspect of the fat loss claims, as those reviews are few and far between and seem to have some connection to the companies/reps.

I find the possibility of muscle fiber shift to be kind of a turn off, as well...

http://www.sciencedirect.com/topics/neuroscience/gw501516[/QUOT

Maybe it depends on the individual, I used Cardarine for the first time back in February of this year as part of my first "Triple Stack" run. Along with the insane energy boost it gave me, I got my waist down to the smallest it's been since I was in my 20s ( I'm 65 now). i didn't do anything crazy diet-wise other than cut out what I call extras.

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established

http://www.sciencedirect.com/topics/neuroscience/gw501516[/QUOT

Maybe it depends on the individual, I used Cardarine for the first time back in February of this year as part of my first "Triple Stack" run. Along with the insane energy boost it gave me, I got my waist down to the smallest it's been since I was in my 20s ( I'm 65 now). i didn't do anything crazy diet-wise other than cut out what I call extras.
so you ran it with S4 and Ostarine at the same time?

that kinda makes it hard to assess which compound did what...

ericos_bob

Awards
  • Established
MK677 trumps GW for fat loss IME. I've run both on a cut. Got little more than increased sweating, vision sides and perhaps a slight improvement in endurance from GW. MK makes me hungry but if you can survive the cravings and stay in a caloric deficit the fat drops off in a hurry.

wrugg08

Awards
GW shouldn't have any side effects besides possible hypoglycemia. Vision sides sound like S4 to me.

ericos_bob

Awards
  • Established
A quick google search says I'm not alone on vision sides (slow adjustment to changes in ambient light) with GW. I ran it at 20mg ED and was a reputable source

wrugg08

Awards
Users online might of had the same sides, but doesnt mean its legit. There is not 1 study that I have read personally that talks about vision problems and the slight endurance doesnt add up either @20mgs. They didn't call exercise in a bottle for nothing.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My endurance went up a lot on gw, the only sides I felt was being hypo now and then and when I do get that it goes fast after a mouthful of Haribo bears seems as there mainly glucose it hits fast. But I won’t be taking gw again unfortunately

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In....

Biomeddood

Awards
While it works to some extend, the results varys from individual to individual. I've tried GW (from a reputable source) for a month. Lost about 5lbs but EC stack would have done the same thing (if not more).

I'm now back on EC stack (3 week on, one week off) and will probably do 2 cycles (have about 10lbs to lose). I lost about 45lbs 2 years on EC stack (and the good ole DS Craze original formula) so I'm used to EC and what to expect.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
While it works to some extend, the results varys from individual to individual. I've tried GW (from a reputable source) for a month. Lost about 5lbs but EC stack would have done the same thing (if not more).

I'm now back on EC stack (3 week on, one week off) and will probably do 2 cycles (have about 10lbs to lose). I lost about 45lbs 2 years on EC stack (and the good ole DS Craze original formula) so I'm used to EC and what to expect.
You’re comparing apples to oranges here

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Weight loss isn't what I used GW for.
Wasnt concerned about that at all.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Gw is designed to treat colesterol and it actually help with fatty liver disease. It's not supposed to blow anyone away with either fatloss or musclemass but rather for stamina. I don't think everyone will feel gw during a normal work out but if you're on tren or running the mill you will know what it does.

The study on rats where going on for 2 out of their 3 year lifespan and the dosage was so extreme that it's not worth mentioning. I believe is was like giving a human baby a bottle a day or something like that.