Unanswered Zinc and Stimulants

Tboy47

Awards
I started taking Zinc Picolanate 22mg (might just take half from now on) for acne and it’s been helping I have so much energy but here is my question or statement and want to get some more people’s opinions

Literally any stimulant I take including coffee has been wayyyyy to strong I was taking yohimbine for summer cut and with the Zinc it made me freak out and now I woke up today and had half a cup of coffee from the gas station and I feel like I am on crack hahahahahaha so maybe like with the zinc supplement I don’t need any sort of stims anymore which would be cool I don’t know I know I was zinc deficient I think because I exhibited a lot of the side effects however I feel a tad bit more anxious from it but it could just be the increased stimulant effect who know I will check my BP and Pulse later at cvs but man oh man I feel so much different

Also I can’t see my doctor until May 8th because I owe a lot of co pays from previous visits :( but the zinc is making my acne go away and I generally feel more alert and WAY more energy I just typed this paragraph in like 30 seconds to show you how much energy I have

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
the less stims you need the better...look at it as a good thing.

I suggest that as long as this affect lasts you use a minimum amount of stims, later if affect wears off you can gradually increase-enjoy!!!

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Stim use needs to be moderate or lower.

Currently im less than six weeks out, and I take zinc from ZMK before bed. When I did dose it with ecy stack I had no issues.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah I just use SNS ZMA XT before bed and it works great for me