You have to click on this thread--have to!

Frequency

Frequency

Awards
  • Established
Like it a lot. Very clean and easy on the eyes

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Very nice layout. Is that how all the boxes are going to look when they hit vitamin shoppe.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Recognized a bunch of board members. Site looks top notch.

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
i know that you are trying to increase your appeal to regular folk, but I personally don't like the new packaging.

T

triumph

Love the layout, love the packaging. USPlabs is going to be big.

G

i know that you are trying to increase your appeal to regular folk, but I personally don't like the new packaging.
Vitamin shoppe requested it, the pretty little bottle is still inside and the ingredients are not changing. You can trash the box if you like:}

H

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
Love the layout, love the packaging. USPlabs is going to be big.
Whaddya mean GOING TO? They have been (IMO) one of the better companies out there for some time now!

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Heydishing out some freebis there huh? Do you have any shirts?

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
Vitamin shoppe requested it, the pretty little bottle is still inside and the ingredients are not changing. You can trash the box if you like:}
Believe me, I understand. And packaging has never been the reason I buy stuff, so you don't have impress me.:thumbsup:

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yeah I have all I can for now. Maybe when I have the extra cash Powerful looks impressive.

methodice

methodice

Awards
  • Established
I tell you what, with that new packaging I predict USPlabs can get big one day...

psst get in quick..who wants the second freebie? :)

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The new sexual aid-bring:trout:ing the pump to even more places

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In all honestly I didnt get that big last night as earlier in the day and the day before,,,just way more horny where it was almost impossible to not touch myself on the sexual product coming soon. Might have been the Hyperdrive suppressing

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
I really preferred the old bottle to the new boxes over the bottle. Just my two cents. The website is looking good though.

NastyNally

NastyNally

Awards
I really preferred the old bottle to the new boxes over the bottle. Just my two cents. The website is looking good though.
I'm not a fan of the boxes either. I just got my winnings in the mail from USP and they were just the bottles instead of the new boxes. Thanks USP Labs by the way.

bound

bound

Awards
  • Established
I like it. Easy to read, links take you where you expect them to, good clear descriptions of the products. My only beef is that when you sign up for membership, the confirmation page has no link back to any part of the website. Lots of websites work like that, and it's annoying.

G

I like it. Easy to read, links take you where you expect them to, good clear descriptions of the products. My only beef is that when you sign up for membership, the confirmation page has no link back to any part of the website. Lots of websites work like that, and it's annoying.
thank you! We will correct that and PM address, I will send you a free product for the advice.

J

jazzman21

Awards
  • Established
thank you! We will correct that and PM address, I will send you a free product for the advice.
Jacob! U know U da man RIGHT? LOL

Some more advice would be to make a section for P-Slin on the homepage with reviews, etc. like the other 3 supps. This "is" part of USP's product line, right?

....and BTW, I would like a bottle of AP. jk :)

J

jazzman21

Awards
  • Established
Jacob! U know U da man RIGHT? LOL
Some more advice would be to make a section for P-Slin on the homepage with reviews, etc. like the other 3 supps. This "is" part of USP's product line, right?

....and BTW, I would like a bottle of AP. jk :)

Last edited:
poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I like the new changes!

but the old pslin page was better cause it had my testamonial on it and it was my claim to fame when i pimped it to other guys! id say ya check out their usplabsdirect hompage click on the p-slin link and then you can see its not jsut me that loves it.... theyd then come back, "did you know your name was on their page!!!" whaaa? whatever do you mean??? lol.

i still think its straight but again the testamonials could do nothing but benifit you guys on the pslin page.

btw im loving pslin all over again.... still plan on getting you a testamonial video so you can use it at your leisure just wanted to get back in the swing of things so i can give it a good show... the pumps are starting to get rediculous again though so i think i feel a film a comin...

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
I've personally never used a USP product, but from the quick visit to your site, it definitely made a good impression on me. When someone puts the work into their site to make it appealing to the customer in a mature way, it tells me they put just as much, if not more work into their product. Very impressive site, good colors, great product description, and the testimonials are a great way of getting your message across. I'm definitely interested in trying some USP products out now!

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Stacking AP and PowerFull is insane - what I want to know is can I put in orders from Australia?

It's cheaper direct, and the buy 3 get 4 is a steal! I just don't want to get screwed by customs..

G

Stacking AP and PowerFull is insane - what I want to know is can I put in orders from Australia?

It's cheaper direct, and the buy 3 get 4 is a steal! I just don't want to get screwed by customs..
Hmm, we get a few orders and they seem to make it but not gurantees.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
took the punt - just picked up 3 boxes on a buy 2 get 1 free deal

hanging out for the ultimate USPlabs stack!

bound

bound

Awards
  • Established
DUDE! Got the package. You made a customer for life with that one. Thank you.

N

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
great layout, one little suggestion id think of though, would be in the FAQ. on the top where it says Anabolic Pump | SuperCissus RX | PowerFULL

it would be cool if you could make each one of those into actual link bringing you down to the supercissus faq box or the powerfull one etc. It would just make that part a bit easier to use, especially for those whos computers have a hard time with page scrolling.