You can just give 3 pieces of advice, nothing more, take a stab at it. "What would you say"?

~Vision~

~Vision~

Awards
We often see threads about worst advice we ever heard.. However, we rarely see a thread about best suggestions or advice..

Envision this - You're sitting down with the younger version of you from back when, or let's add an other option like simply talking with a newbie. What advice would you offer to the younger you or the newbie if they asked? What would you offer, what suggestions come to mind about the best course of action for him/her that would find them well in life way of life/lifestyle?

Ok, I'll take a stab at it..

1) Take the first few years and dedicate it to learning the true curves to dieting and nutrition (know the kitchen inside and out) understand the true definition of meal prepping, not just prepping as in making portions daily, but know how to truly prep food.
2) learn how the muscles actually function and work in groups with their mechanisms of action, as primaries and secondaries and what head is activated or deactivated with particular movements, and focus on form, "muscle and mind connection"
3) surround yourself with like minded people that share similar goals, stay the frick away from naysayers and underachievers or the guys/gals who are still pushing the same weight and not growing/changing.

There is no right or wrong responses. This is just your approach, maybe some readers can learn a thing or two from your insight..

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Patience and diligence. This is a long game with no real running clock.

Macros aren’t really that important. Focus on micro nutrient dense foods, eating as many fruits and veggies as possible.

Dont overthink training or buy into any magic bullet strategies. Goal #1 is to get in and do the work. Do this consistently and do more work over time- you’ll grow.

~Vision~

~Vision~

Awards
Patience and diligence. This is a long game with no real running clock.

Macros aren’t really that important. Focus on micro nutrient dense foods, eating as many fruits and veggies as possible.

Dont overthink training or buy into any magic bullet strategies. Goal #1 is to get in and do the work. Do this consistently and do more work over time- you’ll grow.
Dense macros.. My man, great addition. Real whole food, rich and deep in nutrients.
Consistency. great addition jrock

this is a long game, this lifestyle we owe it to ourselves to be patient..

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Dense macros.. My man, great addition. Real whole food, rich and deep in nutrients.
Consistency. great addition jrock

this is a long game, this lifestyle we owe it to ourselves to be patient..
coming across Stan efferding was a game changer for me. Menno Henselmans has been coaching me lately and the emphasis on nutrition has gone into overdrive. 1kg per day minimum of fruits and veggies. It’s changed everything.

~Vision~

~Vision~

Awards
coming across Stan efferding was a game changer for me. Menno Henselmans has been coaching me lately and the emphasis on nutrition has gone into overdrive. 1kg per day minimum of fruits and veggies. It’s changed everything.
It's Ironic that you mention fruits and veggies, I been adding ore fruits and fermented veggie powder to my macros. I been doing this and adding more nuts with my meals as well. My over all sense of well being and even sleep is greatly impoverished, along with my digestive system. a healthy GI makes people feel amazing and less fatigue. how do yo feel working with Menno?

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It's Ironic that you mention fruits and veggies, I been adding ore fruits and fermented veggie powder to my macros. I been doing this and adding more nuts with my meals as well. My over all sense of well being and even sleep is greatly impoverished, along with my digestive system. a healthy GI makes people feel amazing and less fatigue. how do yo feel working with Menno?
It’s been awesome, really. Dude is next level. The full body training every day takes a bit of getting used to, but it’s worked really well. I’ve gotten stronger and a lot leaner in just two months.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
stay in the navy for full 20-get a pension

don't marry that fillipino woman

quit drinking 20 years sooner than I did-22 years sober as of this year.

~Vision~

~Vision~

Awards
It’s been awesome, really. Dude is next level. The full body training every day takes a bit of getting used to, but it’s worked really well. I’ve gotten stronger and a lot leaner in just two months.
good for you man, and it sounds like you are loving the whole process and that is where this way of life will give you what you put in, due to your dedication, commitment and unwavering constancy. Take pics of your progress and save them for a rainy day when you ave a down moment, just to reflect on what you have achieved, all with hard work!

~Vision~

~Vision~

Awards
i'm Tom, and i'm a alcoholic....haven't drank in 22 years but always a drink away.
I'm Milo, I'm an alcoholic...I haven't have a drink in 5 years, I learned to make god laugh because I told him my plans! lol

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm Milo, I'm an alcoholic...I haven't have a drink in 5 years, I learned to make god laugh because I told him my plans! lol
I really think God could use a laugh these days...sad but true.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hmmm these usernames seem familiar from elsewhere

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thank you very much...

How can I get the staff to edit my sig so it say's "Please do not pm ME about source related questions"
Over here is my down time.. Its me time..
the whole setup has changed, honestly I don't know!!! maybe pm admin?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
1) Understand the individualism of how you respond to training and nutrition. Take time to learn what works for you and realise that everyone will respond differently.

2) feeling good mentally and physically makes it easier to do the things that make you look good. Nutrition is as much about how your body feels as about how it looks. Don’t underestimate how beneficial being able to move well and pain free will be in years to come.

3) get Comprehensive bloods done before you start any form of anabolics. Get bloods done on and between cycles. Understand the impact of what you are putting in your body is having on your body

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Get to know your microbiome! You arent what you eat, you are what you digest.
  • Don fear sodium, embrace it.
  • Micronutrient dense food should be top priority.

RusTLad

Awards
1) Understand the value of sleep! Stop relying on stimulants and supplements as an alternative to good quality sleep.

2) Stop looking for a magic / holy grail programme to build your dream physique. Master the basics, be consistent and you will grow.

3) Don't worry about what other people think, this lifestyle isn't for everyone but it certainly isn't something to be ashamed of. Embrace the iron and get huuuuge.

~Vision~

~Vision~

Awards
Yeah I meant ASF. I’ve read a lot of good stuff you’ve put up over there
Thank you brother for the unexpected kind words. Be sure to add me as a friend in any community we're both in.(y)

~Vision~

~Vision~

Awards
  • Get to know your microbiome! You arent what you eat, you are what you digest.
  • Don fear sodium, embrace it.
  • Micronutrient dense food should be top priority.
About time I see a like minded brother that agrees with this.. Sodium can be a great slin mimic post workout

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
1- commitment,consistency,intensity(in training and nutrition 2- keep learning and improving 3- don’t have kids