Unanswered Yk-11

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'll bet your cholestrol went to total shyyyyyt tho. Who knows how long it took to get back to normal. Unless you ran bloods in which case id be Very interested. I just happen to know that msten is frikin horrible on lipids.
Yup. Msten is my favorite oral because it’s like a baby superdrol without the sides so it’s superrrr popular because people feel great on it but all those strong DHTs msten,m1a etc are god awful on lipids lmao

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That guy big mike from gear school and the research station is hell on wheels against sarms, touting them as the “trans fat of the supplement industry.” Says they cant be metabolized because of how the chinese formulated them to be able to get around the fda and be sold as supplements. Wish i had the time to dig into that and see if what he says checks out.
I'm sure there is some very shady sh1t going about. Same with ugl roids.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I wish i could tolerate stims better bc I sure could use the kick in the arse. But even too much caffeine and im up shyts creek. Any ideas? Keep being told "try modafinil" and some other rc's I cant remember.
Modanifil seems like a great drug. Like a way safer Adderall. I’ve been wanting to try it for a while.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm sure there is some very shady sh1t going about. Same with ugl roids.
Yeah, but again this is his claim, but he says this is inherent in how sarms are formulated on a molecular level. Not just sketchy brewing procedures in a nasty facility.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That guy big mike from gear school and the research station is hell on wheels against sarms, touting them as the “trans fat of the supplement industry.” Says they cant be metabolized because of how the chinese formulated them to be able to get around the fda and be sold as supplements. Wish i had the time to dig into that and see if what he says checks out.
Can't find any info on him (amazing how many people on the internet are called big Mike and sell all kinds of gear lol). To be honest most people completely slating sarms are those who either don't or can't sell them and have their own products they are trying to sell. Most guys who are "neutral" and are heavy steroid users will sway towards the "just use real gear" side of the argument where as others who have never used gear are more open minded.

At the end of the day they are legitimately being researched on humans for possible medical use (not all but some) and if their molecular level make up prevented them from being of any use this would have come out in the research instead of all the "lgd increased lean mass in elderly humans by an average of 2 lbs at doses between 0.3mg and 1 mg over a period of 16 weeks without any changes in diet or exercise stimulus” stuff.

Unless big Mike is suggesting the medical field gets legit sarms but the public does not which again brings us back to the source.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Can't find any info on him (amazing how many people on the internet are called big Mike and sell all kinds of gear lol). To be honest most people completely slating sarms are those who either don't or can't sell them and have their own products they are trying to sell. Most guys who are "neutral" and are heavy steroid users will sway towards the "just use real gear" side of the argument where as others who have never used gear are more open minded.

At the end of the day they are legitimately being researched on humans for possible medical use (not all but some) and if their molecular level make up prevented them from being of any use this would have come out in the research instead of all the "lgd increased lean mass in elderly humans by an average of 2 lbs at doses between 0.3mg and 1 mg over a period of 16 weeks without any changes in diet or exercise stimulus” stuff.

Unless big Mike is suggesting the medical field gets legit sarms but the public does not which again brings us back to the source.
Near as I can tell, big mike only puts himself out there on social media, Instagram in particular. And yeah, I do wonder if he’s a bit biased and some of his PH/DS hate makes absolutely no sense to me. But I’m intrigued enough by what he’s said about sarms that I’d be interested in reading up on it if I had the time and knew where to look to find some of these studies he talks about.

LondonerTWBULLY

LondonerTWBULLY

Awards
Mk677 is the best sarm for bridging I kept my gains and then gained again, rad140 is the sarm I’d choose as the gains were great and I felt really strong etc but when I used alphaform labs mad140 gains were great but if you over do rad140 you can feel nauseous and it’s a pain if you need to drink a morning mutant mass:)

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Stims and steroids my friend.
I ain’t going out like a punk. 40s are the new 20s
Curious what you have in your stim arsenal 🤔
I wish i could tolerate stims better bc I sure could use the kick in the arse. But even too much caffeine and im up shyts creek. Any ideas? Keep being told "try modafinil" and some other rc's I cant remember.
Do you think you desire more physical or mental energy....or both?

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Curious what you have in your stim arsenal

I’m actually a sugar free rockstar guy. But I take MA Research’s new stim. It’s great, like a clean, energetic, jumpstart. It’s good stuff, I use it at work and when I’m tired and feel like skipping a workout.

chem.jr.

chem.jr.

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Yup. Msten is my favorite oral because it’s like a baby superdrol without the sides so it’s superrrr popular because people feel great on it but all those strong DHTs msten,m1a etc are god awful on lipids lmao
Go get your bloods before and while on. See what happens. Thats all im saying. I have done so, and i know what the labs said. Not even sd or m1t had my lipids as bad as msten. Dosage was 4mg 2x a day. Sorry if I have some experience that is contradictory to what you feel/think/know to be true for your* body. I dont feel like a dick for putting it out there either. This is why i spend less and less time here-bc some of you guys are more interested in being keyboard warriors than you are about being a "brother" and part of the community. Been here a decade and as time goes on i see more and more quality people go elsewhere and now im understanding why.

chem.jr.

chem.jr.

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Modanifil seems like a great drug. Like a way safer Adderall. I’ve been wanting to try it for a while.
Ive tried and like it way better than low dose adderall. Hopefully phentermine may be a viable alternative as i have access to it.

chem.jr.

chem.jr.

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Curious what you have in your stim arsenal

Both but uf i had to pick i would say physical. Gonna try low dose phentermine but i also am looking for somethign that wont trigger a positive for amph on a screen, like some of the research stuff out there. Always loved gw but the sr i got hast done much for me. Maybe need to get some from my trusted source as everyone i know loves it. Maybe flmodafinil and gw is the stack I should go with. Never hurts to help the lipids at same time.

chem.jr.

chem.jr.

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I’m actually a sugar free rockstar guy. But I take MA Research’s new stim. It’s great, like a clean, energetic, jumpstart. It’s good stuff, I use it at work and when I’m tired and feel like skipping a workout.
U or amyone else ever heard of "xmode"? Cheap ass "energy" shots that come in a box like boxed wine and is like 40$ for 60servings i think? Has citrulline and caffeine and some other stuff. Is basically what i would have made 5hour had i designed it. Really like it for what it is. But not a real stim, but way better than spending 5 bucks on rockstar a day (3 for 5 @ Kroger).

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Both but uf i had to pick i would say physical. Gonna try low dose phentermine but i also am looking for somethign that wont trigger a positive for amph on a screen, like some of the research stuff out there. Always loved gw but the sr i got hast done much for me. Maybe need to get some from my trusted source as everyone i know loves it. Maybe flmodafinil and gw is the stack I should go with. Never hurts to help the lipids at same time.
I have been wanting to experiment with some high dose Phentermine 🙃
I wish a trusted research company would start offering that!

When you have a good GW, it certainly is nice! Unfortunately, my last source was also a bust, and my OG source is long gone. Flmodafinil may work well for you, but it didn’t do much for me as a solo ingredient. Too bad Vicaine isn’t still around, especially since you seem to enjoy lower stim content. Vicaine was a low stim product that gives me mental and physical energy (I just lucked out and scored some).

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You are the second person who has recommended Stim-Freak, I may have to give that a whirl.

These days I mostly use Imperial Thermal Spark, Hydrazine, C&P Red Sky, and HT Lipodrene Elite. Not sure if you are into high potency thermogenics, but SNS Thermagize XT may be something you would enjoy experimenting with.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
41 also checking in. Kratom, 2mgs of nicotine, yohimbe, 2g Alcar works well for me. Plan on trying flonafidil at some point to.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Go get your bloods before and while on. See what happens. Thats all im saying. I have done so, and i know what the labs said. Not even sd or m1t had my lipids as bad as msten. Dosage was 4mg 2x a day. Sorry if I have some experience that is contradictory to what you feel/think/know to be true for your* body. I dont feel like a dick for putting it out there either. This is why i spend less and less time here-bc some of you guys are more interested in being keyboard warriors than you are about being a "brother" and part of the community. Been here a decade and as time goes on i see more and more quality people go elsewhere and now im understanding why.
Bruh!!! I was saying that msten is horribly toxic and that it trashed my lipids more than anything lol

LondonerTWBULLY

LondonerTWBULLY

Awards
id Always choose sdrol/mdrol over msten my twin bro just finished a msten and tren cycle and nowhere near as good gains imo

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
id Always choose sdrol/mdrol over msten my twin bro just finished a msten and tren cycle and nowhere near as good gains imo
At what dose? Msten needs the be dosed higher if you want similar results. No doubt though superdrol is still stronger.

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yk 11 is structurally similar to methyl norbolethone a 19 nor AAS. It's going to be liver toxic and cause spike in bp. It's a progesterone more or less

ItalOne

ItalOne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
I've used lmg with dmz and msten and bit of epistane, crazy crazy fullness.
I'm slowly building my supplys of primo for November with Parabolan and Anavar, looking for some wild oral for kickstart.
This is not oral but still pretty wild!

Frog juice- anadrol 25mg+ dianabol 25mg+ 50mg testosterone no ester+ 50mg trenbolone no ester

chem.jr.

chem.jr.

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
You are the second person who has recommended Stim-Freak, I may have to give that a whirl.

These days I mostly use Imperial Thermal Spark, Hydrazine, C&P Red Sky, and HT Lipodrene Elite. Not sure if you are into high potency thermogenics, but SNS Thermagize XT may be something you would enjoy experimenting with.
Ty, I have been somewhat partial to thermos lately.

chem.jr.

chem.jr.

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Bruh!!! I was saying that msten is horribly toxic and that it trashed my lipids more than anything lol
Ahhh, kk, I'm not always the best at catching that kinda thing. Either jsut talking or full blown flaming lol

chem.jr.

chem.jr.

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

Frog juice- anadrol 25mg+ dianabol 25mg+ 50mg testosterone no ester+ 50mg trenbolone no ester
Have some similar pwo that's 50mg test no e/ 50mg tren no e/ 50mg dbol. Some fun shyt

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

I saw that pshyco inducing mix... Crazy stuff. But I bet it would make one hell of a pre workout

chem.jr.

chem.jr.

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I saw that pshyco inducing mix... Crazy stuff. But I bet it would make one hell of a pre workout
Oh it is. Anything w some test ne and tren ne along w any oral makes for a very intense lifting session. Where you taste pennies in the back of your mouth for a while, lol. But damn is it fun! And barely sore and wanna bang like crazy! Hahaaa!

Janom

Awards
i did 12mg lgd and 9mg yk11. Aggresion and lipido was insane. Had also that alpha feeling all the time. It was the first time i got into a fight and i was very aggresive if i had the tiniest reason to get mad about anything i normally wouldnt bother at all. Gains were great but all i remember were the pumps and as much as i ate i couldnt put on any fat and didnt put on serious weight. I only added 5-8 lbs but most of it was lean mass as i looked improved on my cut compared to my last years cut

LondonerTWBULLY

LondonerTWBULLY

Awards
At what dose? Msten needs the be dosed higher if you want similar results. No doubt though superdrol is still stronger.
I don’t know his doses but he did a lot to try to outdo me:) twins are always competing against each other but I not only got greater gains I had no sides and will be ready again in few weeks where as my brother has a gyno issue from the msten so be careful

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I don’t know his doses but he did a lot to try to outdo me:) twins are always competing against each other but I not only got greater gains I had no sides and will be ready again in few weeks where as my brother has a gyno issue from the msten so be careful
Gyno from Msten is relatively rare. Was he taking anything else with it?

LondonerTWBULLY

LondonerTWBULLY

Awards
Gyno from Msten is relatively rare. Was he taking anything else with it?
He took mtren which is msten and trenavar mix, trenavar I’ve used before and think it has to be the msten,he did a superdrol cycle 8 weeks prior and had great gains but switched to mtren couple months later(I did another superdrol cycle) the gains from sdrol were a lot better even if he didn’t get gyno, it put me right off trying msten but there will naturally be people that don’t get sides and some will love it but I’d like to hear from someone who has TRIED BOTH and share their experience om what they thinks best.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
He took mtren which is msten and trenavar mix, trenavar I’ve used before and think it has to be the msten,he did a superdrol cycle 8 weeks prior and had great gains but switched to mtren couple months later(I did another superdrol cycle) the gains from sdrol were a lot better even if he didn’t get gyno, it put me right off trying msten but there will naturally be people that don’t get sides and some will love it but I’d like to hear from someone who has TRIED BOTH and share their experience om what they thinks best.
Any time you mess with your hornones you have the possibility of gyno. But Trenavar is MUCH more likely to cause gyno than Msten. Like, by a factor of 100, at least.

I'm sure you'll get more responses.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Any time you mess with your hornones you have the possibility of gyno. But Trenavar is MUCH more likely to cause gyno than Msten. Like, by a factor of 100, at least.

I'm sure you'll get more responses.
Thiis is probanly the most widely known fact about these compounds. It IS user dependent. But only in the way that being hit by a bullet and dying is user dependent. ... Can you die without being hit by a bullet? Yes. But you're MUCH more likely to die if you've been hit by one. ... By like a factor of 100, at least.

It's good to ask questions here (I highly advise it), but research can't be replaced, my friend.

LondonerTWBULLY

LondonerTWBULLY

Awards
yes I think your right but the tren he was taking was the older tren it was Estra-4,9-diene-3,17-Dione- 80mg a day (which I think is trendione and not actually trenavar) very similar compounds but trendione I think is worse if gyno prone so I’ve read, I’ve a tub of granite here too which is very high epistane and trendione but I won’t be touching them now id prefer to run testosterone, masteron and proviron for next cycle as I don’t wanna go through gyno as I had it in 2012 n just got rid:)

LondonerTWBULLY

LondonerTWBULLY

Awards
I thought it was an older version like the sdrol now we’ve clone with different nomenclature but maybe not?

LondonerTWBULLY

LondonerTWBULLY

Awards
Dienedione, also known as estra-4,9-diene-3,17-dione, is a synthetic, orally active anabolic-androgenic steroid (AAS) of the 19-nortestosterone group that was never introduced for medical use. It is thought to be a prohormone of dienolone, it was sold as a bodybuilding supplement within the United States, and often mistakenly marketed as a prohormone for trenbolone, The actual active metabolite, dienolone, is almost identical to trenbolone structurally, but lacks the C11 double bond. So they are different compounds.

LondonerTWBULLY

LondonerTWBULLY

Awards
As a 19-nor this compound has decent progestational effects which may lead to gyno symptoms, libido loss and aggressive mood swings. Part of the reason gyno may be a problem with this compound is also because it lacks androgenic potency and down-regulates DHT levels during cycle, which is the body’s natural estrogen blocker.
Dienedione does not convert to estrogen, although it can still lead to the side-effects mentioned above. Thanks everyone (and google):)

YeshuA

Awards
YK-11 vs RAD140 - which one is best suited for drying out, cutting, hardness, you name it

Any water retention from YK11?

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Very even in hardening/drying. Yk 11 is better for strength gains.

LondonerTWBULLY

LondonerTWBULLY

Awards
LGD is the only sarm where you get water retention, I did alphafom labs mad140 which is mk677 and rad140 and cycled with rad140 was great kept strength and gains from superdrol cycle

YeshuA

Awards
You shouldn't get water retention from any sarms.
Used pretty much every traditional oral from Anavar to Mtren or cheque drops and a couple of DHTs which cannot aromatize as per structure caused water retention (anadrol, and sdrol to a lesser extent) while diet was in check. Sarms are designed not to convert to estrogen, at least they tried it,, however in the real world LGD turned out to produce more dbol like results, had quite a bit water retention from it. RAD140 made me somewhat harder but noticed a bit of water retention around the ankles and caused heavy mood swings. I stay lean throughout the year so its easier to spot. S23 made me gain weight rapidly from around the 3rd week. ACP105 might be a good hardener from what Im hearing but YK-11 caught my interest in that regard. There are mixed reviews, some say its a good finisher, some recommend it for a bulk due to increased hunger. If YK-11 could replace Winny in terms of look, drying out and cuts I would give it a try

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Used pretty much every traditional oral from Anavar to Mtren or cheque drops and a couple of DHTs which cannot aromatize as per structure caused water retention (anadrol, and sdrol to a lesser extent) while diet was in check. Sarms are designed not to convert to estrogen, at least they tried it,, however in the real world LGD turned out to produce more dbol like results, had quite a bit water retention from it. RAD140 made me somewhat harder but noticed a bit of water retention around the ankles and caused heavy mood swings. I stay lean throughout the year so its easier to spot. S23 made me gain weight rapidly from around the 3rd week. ACP105 might be a good hardener from what Im hearing but YK-11 caught my interest in that regard. There are mixed reviews, some say its a good finisher, some recommend it for a bulk due to increased hunger. If YK-11 could replace Winny in terms of look, drying out and cuts I would give it a try
Lgd rad s4 and s23 all lowered my estrogen

Reactions: dvw

Janom

Awards
Lgd rad s4 and s23 all lowered my estrogen
lowered your estrogen because they lowered your test due to suppresion and therefore lowered your estrogen? Or they lowered your estrogen while you were on a test base?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
lowered your estrogen because they lowered your test due to suppresion and therefore lowered your estrogen? Or they lowered your estrogen while you were on a test base?
All on test between 200 and 600mg.

The rad and s4 I have bloodwork to be certain. With the lgd and s23 I'm going by feel.

I don't ever need a ai at 600mg of test but I will be high normal range. Rad at 30mg had me low normal at 6 weeks.

Reactions: dvw