sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This is what I just received from FlexIt. Clear dispenser.
Gotcha. I didn't know that they had any of those left.

The biggest thing with those bottles was that the dispensers would stop up sometimes and the dispenser cap would come off sometimes if you were to drop them or something. But 99% of the time there were no issues with them.

If you do have any issues with them, just let me know and I'll make sure you're taken care of.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Next time I'll just order from DPS. They were OOS at the time so I went with FlexIt that must have some old stock of stuff. Lesson learned.
DPS normally keeps a good stock on XPG products but I noticed they did run out for a couple of days, so I think you just happened to time it while a shipment was in transit to them.

I'm surprised Flexit has those bottles in stock - the product is fine and within date so there's no worries on using it, there were just some (but very few) issues with the bottles. I'll check with Flexit on it and see how many he has left.

99% likelihood you'll never have an issue with the clear dispensers but if you do, just let me know and I'll get you taken care of.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Gotcha. I didn't know that they had any of those left.

The biggest thing with those bottles was that the dispensers would stop up sometimes and the dispenser cap would come off sometimes if you were to drop them or something. But 99% of the time there were no issues with them.

If you do have any issues with them, just let me know and I'll make sure you're taken care of.
Thanks a lot Steve! Hopefully I won't have any issues.