Answered winstrol/Stanozolol how often to dose it?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
It sucks to hear about all yours experience with these scales. I can't understand it in my country they are used a lot of places some of the biggest gyms have them and swear by them. Are you guys sure you have tried some at a high quality?
Yes, there crap

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Dont worry about the scale and numbers, the mirror and a tape measure won't lie

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I know we’ve gone over a lot, especially less emphasis on the scale. But something I’ve learned over the years and have become acutely aware of this last month. If you want to lose bodyfat, but don’t have muscle to spare, it all comes down to meticulous macro counting and anabolics. I’ve never seen the kind of results I have this last month. Sometimes you can let water weight and nutrient partitioning misguide you into thinking you’ve legitimately lost significant bodyfat and after the cycle you bloat right back up with just a little more muscle. I never used to be like this, but eyeballing and guessing macros (especially your fats) won’t give close to the results as tracking your calories with a goal in mind, adjusting regularly, and even using a food scale. It’s a little OCD, but if you want to lose several percent bf on a cycle and keep muscle, there’s no better way.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Also there can be a 24 to 48 hour yo-yo effect from meals. You can have a cheat day and the next day weigh the same or even less then go back on the diet and notice pounds going on over the next couple of days. For this reason stick to each dietary change for a good week before tweaking. You may cut calories and not see any change for a few days and be tempted to cut more but give it time and changes will suddenly kick in.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
This ^
That’s why a once a week first thing in the AM weigh-in is ideal. I had a stressful week and ballooned up 6 lbs but a day prior to weigh in now I’m back on track and still on track for the weekly goal. If I checked daily there’d be too many fluctuations that would throw me off and create second guessing my goal.

Niclas Bruun

Awards
Allright well i gues i can't argue with the scale when so many says the same thing. i got pictures from day One and maby i Will use a tape measure One og the days.

Niclas Bruun

Awards
I know we’ve gone over a lot, especially less emphasis on the scale. But something I’ve learned over the years and have become acutely aware of this last month. If you want to lose bodyfat, but don’t have muscle to spare, it all comes down to meticulous macro counting and anabolics. I’ve never seen the kind of results I have this last month. Sometimes you can let water weight and nutrient partitioning misguide you into thinking you’ve legitimately lost significant bodyfat and after the cycle you bloat right back up with just a little more muscle. I never used to be like this, but eyeballing and guessing macros (especially your fats) won’t give close to the results as tracking your calories with a goal in mind, adjusting regularly, and even using a food scale. It’s a little OCD, but if you want to lose several percent bf on a cycle and keep muscle, there’s no better way.
Yeah i already count kcals at 2000-2200 and my Marcos are at 40% protein 40% carbs and 20% fats and I use a kitchen scale for every meal.

Niclas Bruun

Awards
So a little update I started to take 40mgs winny yesterday I cant really feel a difference but I am sure there is one. Tomorrow is my 4th time to shoot test e so maby it starts to kick in soon?

My training is going really good I have gained a LOT of strength! And I can see a big difference in the mirrow my muscles are more pumped and I look leaner.

I am enjoying this!

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So a little update I started to take 40mgs winny yesterday I cant really feel a difference but I am sure there is one. Tomorrow is my 4th time to shoot test e so maby it starts to kick in soon?

My training is going really good I have gained a LOT of strength! And I can see a big difference in the mirrow my muscles are more pumped and I look leaner.

I am enjoying this!
How long have you been on the test and only a week on winny?

Niclas Bruun

Awards
I started up with the test 19/08 I pin every Monday and Thursday "my first time I run test". And I started up with winny 20/08

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I started up with the test 19/08 I pin every Monday and Thursday "my first time I run test". And I started up with winny 20/08
You’ll see little glimmers from both now. But you’ll be seeing daily improvement by 9/19 and from there moving forward. That’s when it gets exciting.

Niclas Bruun

Awards
I can't wait haha. But I don't know if I am going to run winny for 4 weeks or 6 weeks. We will see

Niclas Bruun

Awards
Dosent I get the full effect of winny within the first week or so?

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It’s different for everyone. Orals take minimum 10-12 days for me to start seeing daily changes. Sure they are working, but they take a minute to build up, that’s why I can’t stand the idea of taking days off or pulsing them.

Niclas Bruun

Awards
Okay that makes sense I appreciate all your answers I was reading on another topic about gw where your also was active on. I have some left myself from OL to a couple of weeks I could take along with the winny to help with my HDL levels. Does that make sense?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Another thing I would like to add is if someone has "not" built a lot of muscle then there's very little risk of loosing muscle on a cut until your in single digits trying to get shredded to the max. If your fairly new or overweight without a lot of muscle then you absolutely can add muscle while loosing fat. In fact any time I have ever cut weight for any reason, back In the day I would do 6 week cuts before a fight and i would loose very little strength if any and my arms would look bigger at lower bf. Now if your on gear and not cutting to a super low bf you should be putting on muscle and loosing fat every cycle. There's exceptions to everything like guy who are way past the limits of natural like a extra 30lbs of muscle are not gonna recomp very easy but the average guy will be fine. Too many guys use " I will loose muscle" as a excuse

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Also there can be a 24 to 48 hour yo-yo effect from meals. You can have a cheat day and the next day weigh the same or even less then go back on the diet and notice pounds going on over the next couple of days. For this reason stick to each dietary change for a good week before tweaking. You may cut calories and not see any change for a few days and be tempted to cut more but give it time and changes will suddenly kick in.
After a pig out I almost always weigh less the next day lol

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

I am enjoying this!
It starts working the first week. Some ppl get a strong on feeling, I don't. I just start feeling a little better and a little stronger week by week.

Niclas Bruun

Awards
So I did some research on gw/cardarine and I decided that I will start to take 10mgs per day for the 34 days I have to. Starting tomorrow.

The reasons why is to improve health especially my HDL and LDL levels as far as I am taking winny and to see if it can help with that I run out of breath all the time.

and of course to boost my fat loos