Winstol vs Masteron vs Proviron

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
This is just a hypothetical question, but since these three compounds are all DHT based, I was just curious if anyone had tried all three and could comment on how it did on their hairline, prostate, if they had blood work, etc. Obviously Proviron is the weakest of the three and not much of an AAS at all, but it's still DHT based and could still end up causing hairline problems.

All comments are welcome.
-SS

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I tried all but winstrol

I am sure winstrol would build the most muscle, but would be the worst for you.

Proviron - increased energy, mood, kinda that high like when you were a teen and sought adrenaline fun (but then again i get that from test too), increased vascularity

Helped me maintain energy and alpha attitude (but it works for like 8-12 hours) when i bottomed out (10 days post 100mg test e injectiona nd was out of test) and proviron was all i had

Masteron - i also get an androgenic kick out of it over what test only gives, also more energy but adds strength unlike proviron

Cosmetically speaking both make you look a little bit "smaller" (tighter, harder) unless more significant amount of test is used ( for me 250 or over a week) which then leads to fullness and some water retention, but still less than if test only was used

Masteron also seems to lead to more workout aggression and better pumps, that ON feel and look, i dont really get that from proviron, notmover what test only would give

My hair seems to thin a little bit on cycle but it doesnt matter what iuse, in other words i didnt notice more hair loss from mast than from tren, proviron etc

Last edited:
StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
That's interesting how the Proviron gave you energy and made you feel like a teenager. I was just reading the Wikipedia article on it. Apparently they tested it on depressed people and it didn't have any positive effect, unfortunately, and they used 300-450mg DAILY!

I'm mainly looking at the mood effects for these drugs (plus hair line).

I could make a whole new thread on this, but here's a study of supplementing testosterone in depressed men.

Does anyone have access to college libraries? I would love to find the full text of this study. It compares Proviron with amitriptyline, a super potent anti-depressant.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Testosterone in general tends to give me energy and adrenaline rushes.

You do tend to do a bit crazier stuff, seeking adrenaline and stuff.

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Testosterone in general tends to give me energy and adrenaline rushes.

You do tend to do a bit crazier stuff, seeking adrenaline and stuff.
I'm on a very low dose of test right now, so I'm not getting those beneficial mood effects.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm on a very low dose of test right now, so I'm not getting those beneficial mood effects.
You certainly feel it when going from 350-400 natty levels to a 1000+ on 250 a week.

Just an example, while i would be a bit apprehensive about going 60 mph on a jet ski while off, i have basically no 2nd thoughts about doing it while on cycle 😀

Approaching girls similar thing

Being able to tolerate bs from other people way down

Even stuff like taste for music, movies (more hevay metal and war movies etc)

Anyone who says aas dont change your personality, at least while you are taking the, has obviously never taken them

No roid rage or stuff like that, just thinking, acting and carrying myself a bit different

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
You certainly feel it when going from 350-400 natty levels to a 1000+ on 250 a week.

Just an example, while i would be a bit apprehensive about going 60 mph on a jet ski while off, i have basically no 2nd thoughts about doing it while on cycle 😀
What's the typical dosage of Proviron?

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What's the typical dosage of Proviron?
I used 25mg a day, up to 50.

But i would always use masteron instead. Even 50 alongside 120 test is sth.

100 alongside 200 test is very nice but not sustainable imho.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Approaching girls similar thing

Being able to tolerate bs from other people way down

Even stuff like taste for music, movies (more hevay metal and war movies etc)

Anyone who says aas dont change your personality, at least while you are taking the, has obviously never taken them

No roid rage or stuff like that, just thinking, acting and carrying myself a bit different
I disagree, I don’t feel anything from natty to what I’m on now 400mg Test, if it wasn’t for me getting stronger I wouldn’t even know I’m on anything, I wish I get what you and everyone is talking about. Nothing from SD or M-Sten either. But, I’m naturally confident and aggressive so that might play a role.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I disagree, I don’t feel anything from natty to what I’m on now 400mg Test, if it wasn’t for me getting stronger I wouldn’t even know I’m on anything, I wish I get what you and everyone is talking about. Nothing from SD or M-Sten either. But, I’m naturally confident and aggressive so that might play a role.
Its possible, if you have always had naturally good t levels that you dont feel anything drastic,

however i was always low on test, tested at 370 ng/dl before i touched any ped/aas, very low amount of body hair, childish face and babyfat , looking younger than i am, no libido etc (i am naturally like that)

So going from 370 to 1500 made a difference or two in my case

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Its possible, if you have always had naturally good t levels that you dont feel anything drastic,

however i was always low on test, tested at 370 ng/dl before i touched any ped/aas, very low amount of body hair, childish face and babyfat , looking younger than i am, no libido etc (i am naturally like that)

So going from 370 to 1500 made a difference or two in my case
idk about good T levels but I’m probably around your levels naturally and have been as low as 41 at one time (7th week of a Anavar only cycle) and I feel no difference from there to 1800+ mood and confidence wise. The only “drugs” that effect my mood is stims. I also have a young face and can get soft looking if I don’t watch my diet. Libido always been high but on a high dose of test it can get out of hand for sure, I do notice that.

I really do wish I felt all those things that ppl talk about but I never do, but, like I said earlier, I always been confident and aggressive naturally (to the point it got me in a lot of trouble in my youth). Sure you can say all my stuff been fake but at least I know my test is good since it’s from the pharmacy and I have bloodwork to prove my test levels.

Everyone is different, what works for you might not work for me and vice versa.

Last edited:

UNX

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Proviron is barely suppressive at low dose, anyone includes it in PCT to keep libido up?

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@UNX

If you wanna recover, no androgens

When you are off you are off

Otherwise its a never ending cycle.

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Geez all the hate on Proviron again, lol. First off I’m pretty sure that paragraph you posted in the beginning starscream had a typo. That was probably the total mg per week not daily of mesterlone.

Second, I think proviron taken with other AAS such as test is where you are going to see the mood, libido, etc increase in benefits. Taking alone although it’s done I don’t see much benefit to it.

Im going to post a pretty in depth study of androgen replacements that I didn’t post the last time we talked about proviron. I would like you to note how after a year of administration it had almost zero effect on liver function or cholesterol. Just speaks to the relative safety of the drug.

Last edited:
Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This is a gross oversimplification, but still reasonably accurate in my experience and useful in a practical sense:

Winstrol-----Masteron-----Proviron

Moving left to right, you tend to see the most---least profound and acute affect on body composition/gainz. Moving left to right, you tend to see the most profound affect on mood "increase" (winstrol minimal, proviron much greater).

So masteron sits around the middle and is kind of a nice "best of both worlds". This will not necessarily be true for all people, of course.