William Bonac – 2024 Mr. Olympia?

Prince

Prince

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

I think it’s very important to make the point that my articles for this publication are never fluff. I don’t write fluff pieces like so many other writers on so many other publications. Iron Magazine has two writers and we both pride ourselves in giving the absolute best content possible. With regards to what I do, I have my finger on the bodybuilding pulse.
I like to write about current events in the sport, I like to write about controversial topics in the sport, I like to feel as if I am pretty much up to date with everything that’s going on – the newsworthy and even the not so newsworthy. It all matters to me because I’m not writing for my own personal pleasure so much as I am writing for what you, the readers, want to read. I also have to answer to an editor who is also my boss and he’s not going to let me just put out any piece of trash like so many other publications do all the time. So you have my interest, you have research involved, but you also have systems in place that ensure quality content. https://www.ironmaglabs.com/2024/william-bonac-2024-mr-olympia/