Will Health and Exercise Ever Be a Focus in America?

Prince

Prince

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
WILL HEALTH AND EXERCISE EVER BE A FOCUS IN AMERICA?
Let’s all just take a deep breath and try to get through this piece of content and understand the issue that our nation is currently facing. As someone deep in the health and fitness industry and who has been a writer in the space for over two decades, I’ve pretty much seen it all (and written about it all). However, what we are going through in America these days simply cannot be explained and cannot go another day without something changing.

And quite honestly, it starts with us. Let me explain what’s going on and my stance.

Never in my life did I ever think that we would see statistics like what I’m about to show you. We are now seeing statistics popping up where more than 42% of adults in America are obese and around 75% of adults being overweight. I mean, I don’t even know what to say at this point.

👉 https://www.ironmaglabs.com/2022/will-health-and-exercise-ever-be-a-focus-in-america/

Attachments

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The cultural demise is nearing its pinnacle. The next decade will be worse and I hate to say it. Fat and “woke”, the new joke. Declining testosterone, fat shaming, poisoned food sources and…. How far down does this rabbit hole go???

I say the next decade will be worse with the introduction of fear at such a young age. “Virus” fear being ingrained at a delicate age has led to a mass withdrawal internally and they seek out connection through a meta verse or video game.

Last edited:
Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I doubt it. I mean, they tried it in the early 80s but I don't think it worked too well. We're an overworked, overstressed, and overfed society in general, and with technology making things easier for us, it's just harder to get people moving.

And with body positivity/fat acceptance on the rise, it's doubtful that people want to exercise. This is funny because even the most obese women want men who are fit and have good builds. But nobody wants fat men :cry:

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
nope

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
America as a whole, probably not. However, depending on where you live in America, it is can be as much of a lifestyle as anything else if not the most important.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
A different fast food joint every mile is the priority….And now things like door dash, so these people don’t even have to get up off their fat asses

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I think an even more interesting point is other countries are seeing the obeisety epidemic too. it's not just America anymore. EU is getting it pretty bad

Screwtape

Screwtape

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think an even more interesting point is other countries are seeing the obeisety epidemic too. it's not just America anymore. EU is getting it pretty bad
New Zealand too. The last time I was in the doctor's office to get some blood work, every single person in the waiting room was mobidly obese. It's like the whole country has been slowly inflating over the past decade.

MikeSumthin

MikeSumthin

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
My favorite two things that show how seriously not serious people are are the 1week New Year's resolution workouts and the people who gain weight back shortly after having the sleeve, staples or gastric bypass done.