Whoop

Hilltern

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Do any of y'all have a Whoop band/tracker? If so, how do you like it? Would you recommend it?

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am have been for around 6-7 months now.

Its a cool tech if you are into data and trying to understand as much as possible how certain things affect your recovery and performance. Its not really suited for us who mainly do strength based training as the STRAIN measurment comes from cardiovascular exhertion. But Ive found that the RECOVERY score is something that really can affect my training and is therefore worth me pursuing.

WHOOP did purchase a producer of a more strength targeted wearable earlier this year, so we might see something along those lines added to the Whoop in the future.

Right now they are in a bit of a pickle as they announced their new band WHOOP 4.0 6 weeks ago and promised starting shipping them at the end of September. But most of us have still not received it.

I log all my workouts and do weekly and monthly breakdowns using the Whoop data. So you can have a look around in my log to see what kind of data I find usefull.

MrMuscle's lean bulk and supplements log - Optimize-T, M-Test and Epi-Plex - AnabolicMinds.com

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Irons_Mule Training Forum 4
Big Matt General Chat 0
Chemo General Chat 4