Who has used Insuligen

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Did anyone here use this product yet and if so do you have any feedback or results to report please?

Thanks in advance!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Extremely interested in using this product. Does anyone have some they want to sell? Whos used it? Cmon AM Fam!

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Extremely interested in using this product. Does anyone have some they want to sell? Whos used it? Cmon AM Fam!
There is another thread here on AM asking how it worked for them. There are at least 6-7 reponses in it. All were positive reviews.

Mks123

Awards
Hey guys! I am also excited to test this product. Does someone know if MA labs ships to Germany?

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hey guys! I am also excited to test this product. Does someone know if MA labs ships to Germany?
Hey @Mks123 no they do not.
If you wanted several products, as a rep I could potentially set up that sale for you and ship from my company, but I try not to do that often. The risk and monetary risk would have to fall on the customer. So if your pack gets seized I could not reship. So I don't know Germanys customs laws. It's one of the few Countries I have not shipped to.

I won't ship to say Canada or Brazil, because if I ship to Canada, it will get seized and they won't return. If I ship to Brazil it's gonna get stolen. I say this from hundreds of experiences over the years, and after getting burnt a few times, we just cannot or will not deal with it.

If those terms meet your risk levels and you would like to place a private order, please PM me. Ty :)

Thebigc4

Awards
If you wanted several products, as a rep I could potentially set up that sale for you and ship from my company, but I try not to do that often. The risk and monetary risk would have to fall on the customer. So if your pack gets seized I could not reship. So I don't know Germanys customs laws. It's one of the few Countries I have not shipped to.

I won't ship to say Canada or Brazil, because if I ship to Canada, it will get seized and they won't return. If I ship to Brazil it's gonna get stolen. I say this from hundreds of experiences over the years, and after getting burnt a few times, we just cannot or will not deal with it.

If those terms meet your risk levels and you would like to place a private order, please PM me. Ty :)
I was hoping to place an order for Somatozine sometime soon, but from the sounds of it shipping to Canada is a no go?

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I was hoping to place an order for Somatozine sometime soon, but from the sounds of it shipping to Canada is a no go?

Hmmm.... I checked the MA Site and Mike has it up their as a shipping destination.

Let me check in with him, I dont want to be wrong and I certainly would never intentionally give bad info. If he ships to Canada that is great news. I personally don't as a rep or with my business, but if Mike does, then this is GREAT NEWS.

Sorry for any misunderstanding or confusion, I assure you this was by no means intentional.

TTYS @Thebigc4

Mks123

Awards

Ty, for answering :)
I think I will wait a few weeks/months for more reviews of this product, before I buy a big amount of this gda. Hope that I can contact you later again :)

Drakee

Drakee

Awards
  • Established
WOW nothing? I ordered vidadigest and stimfreak. shouldve just picke dup the insuligen, price stopped me.

BUT that is it!!!, I will purchase it this weekend so we can at least get 1 honest review! tired of waiting for others to take it.

I've usually been dissapointed with most GDAs, rarely felt a difference. I hope the innovation in this one is actually worth the money, the only reason I'm purchasing is because of the detailed writeup.

FYI People used to hype up Recomapdrol, but it was a waste for me.