Which is the faster releasing ester - Test Ace or Test Prop?

Test Ace vs Test Prop

• Test Acetate

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • Test Propionate

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
RIPDanDuchaine

RIPDanDuchaine

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I looked for some online charts and calcs, but none of them had test ace on them. So I was curious what the halflife of test ace is and how long it takes to start working? I know test prop is 24-48 hours.

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I looked for some online charts and calcs, but none of them had test ace on them. So I was curious what the halflife of test ace is and how long it takes to start working? I know test prop is 24-48 hours.
simple google search dude

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You asked relatively vaguely. But I presume you are asking about terminal half life and Tmax? Or are you asking about when one "feels" the hormone working?

In any case, Tmax for prop should be around 10 - 14h (individual variance and carrier oil play a role) and half life in the terminal phase should be around a day, 20 - 24h. So after the time of injection, it will take app a day and a half to have half of solution in your serum (tmax + 1HL).

I have no idea about acetate though. Share if you find any concrete studies plz.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Acetate. The shorter the hydrocarbon chain, the less stearic hindrance protecting the carboxyl group from enzymatic cleavage.

duh.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Acetate. The shorter the hydrocarbon chain, the less stearic hindrance protecting the carboxyl group from enzymatic cleavage.

duh.
oooh talk dirty to me