Unanswered Whats your idol body weight

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Since I'm about to go over my standard comfortable walk around weight I thought I'd see where other people at. Do you guys have a body weight and fat % that you are comfortable at

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
5' 11" 205lb. 14% bf is where im comfortable at. I look much better at 10% 195lbs but it's a b;tch to maintain and i lose strength.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Typically, I have felt best at 195-200. Just above that now and I’m a long limbed, skinny 6’2 guy. I’m currently on a quest, recently started, to get to single digit bf%. We’ll see where I feel best along the way.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I think I look my best (Abs) at about 175lbs which I think in about 10% BF ??

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My idol is Jason Genova, and he wheys 230lbs
You really wheyed in on this convo... Going hard bro hop over in @ironhands thread he posts pics of him all the time...

I like best to be about 190-195 @10-12%bf

Reactions: Nac

DieselJD

Awards
I havnt really found it yet. I always thought I was small and just wanted to get bigger and bigger. Always thought I wanted to get to 200 which I havnt yet. Now though I am at 180 and alot more defined then I have been in recent years. I look good, just want more size

Spookybro

Awards
6'1
205lbs.
Single digit fat % year round. I like to have that lean swimmer body but with a bit more mass... I'm one of the rare type of guys who legit doesnt try to be as "bulked/muscular" as I can be...its also been proven and said a billion times that women prefer a an athletic/lean body compared to a big muscular bulky body.

franks009

Awards
  • Established
My body likes to sit around 170-175 at 5'7". 32 inch waist. Most I got to was about 192 but I'd rather be lean. I have wide shoulders and my back is prob my best so it looks well being lean.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
210 12% is perfect on me it seems. my skin just dont tighten up much at my age so a little BF in the mid section is better from my view.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
6'1
205lbs.
Single digit fat % year round. I like to have that lean swimmer body but with a bit more mass... I'm one of the rare type of guys who legit doesnt try to be as "bulked/muscular" as I can be...its also been proven and said a billion times that women prefer a an athletic/lean body compared to a big muscular bulky body.
didn't you just do a 16 weeks 500mg test cycle? You did all that for a “swimmer body”? Btw who the F cares what women prefer, I train for what I prefer.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
didn't you just do a 16 weeks 500mg test cycle? You did all that for a “swimmer body”? Btw who the F cares what women prefer, I train for what I prefer.
It's all about the Booty !!! I like where he's coming from !

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm 6' and walk around weight is 210, pretty lean. For summer time I look best around 205 because I have full abs and am really vascular. For power, when I used to train for various sports - I feel my strongest 215-220 and looks like a beast. Depends on the particular goal and look I am after.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
230-235 atm. 6 pack fully visible and palpable (but not shredded by any means), running mk677 and recently added creatine in, gaining strength pretty good.

If i get to 240 by april (when i plan to start my next cycle) i will be extremely happy.

And then i would like to gain further 15-20 pounds over 12 weeks of cycle. I hope it is doable, as it will only be my 2nd cycle, and i messed up on the first one.

btw i feel the same as @DieselJD , i simply want to get bigger and bigger, without of course getting too sloppy and unhealthy.

Last edited:

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Well everyone has their own reasons on why they use gear lol

i just looove the feeling of power it gives me, i quickly lose libido when i go on steroids (so cant be really doing it to get women) but go into warrior mode.

cant wait for my next cycle.

Doing heavy overhead presses with extreme androgen aggression seeing my delts pop while listening to THIS:

Best high ever, the above combination.

clevelandsae

clevelandsae

Awards
im 6'1", im at 180 and thats about right for me. id like to drop a few % of body fat and hopefully add a bit of lean mass.

RusTLad

Awards
Ideal for me is 200lbs give or take a little. At 6'0 I find I can maintain a lean physique at this weight very easily, I've bulked to just over 220lbs but my condition was a little sloppy.

Last few years I've basically cut in the summer to around 175-180 then bulked back to 200. Don't really think I've added all that much in the way of lean muscle in the last few years maybe 2-3lbs per year (mostly natural) but I can hold 200lbs nice and lean these days.