What you guys use during crusie to keep hard look.

Mattgainz69

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Obviously coming off cycle you going to lose a bit during your cruise. Any thing you guys take with your test to achieve that hard veiny look year round.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
DHT or EQ does the trick if you are talking on cycle or with HRT.

Even 10mgs of var a day for a few months does the trick.

Even OTC products like AndroHard by musclegelz does the trick, this is epiandro and Randro.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It's obvious, but it's also difficult...keeping bodyfat low. I still try do minicuts every now and then during a cruise. I also tend to use masteron or primo during a cruise as well.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ultra hard from iconic formulation is epiandrosterone 375mg + androsterone 125mg and is 33% off at iconic formulations. :)

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Keep body fat low. This obsession to always look your best is what will be your downfall. It’s the addiction. When I prep or off season I’ll be ON as much as 5-6 months straight but when it’s time to cruise / trt it’s time to cruise and heal. It’s not time to try and still look hard and whatever. It’s a PAUSE. Where your only goal is to heal and bring your health markers back in check and to keep strength as high as possible so that when you’re back on you’re already in a new territory of strength and don’t have to build back strength. You won’t look as good. You won’t be as hard. You won’t have as much glycogen and fluid in your muscle. That’s part of the process. Might as well be on gear year round and die at 45-50 if you can’t control yourself in cruise for a couple months out of a whole year.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I’m always over 20% bf, so I never look hard unless I’m sporting an erection

On a serious note, I care about my strength, and that’s just as huge a drop off - but the quote above is just as applicable. You cannot be at full strength all the time. In fact, you will only be at your strongest for a very small amount of the time if you understand how to peak well for contest. You have to get comfortable with having seasons, because that’s how the body works.

Throw a hoodie on & keep grinding.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
^^ I’m into strength as well, great point!!

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’m always over 20% bf, so I never look hard unless I’m sporting an erection

On a serious note, I care about my strength, and that’s just as huge a drop off - but the quote above is just as applicable. You cannot be at full strength all the time. In fact, you will only be at your strongest for a very small amount of the time if you understand how to peak well for contest. You have to get comfortable with having seasons, because that’s how the body works.

Throw a hoodie on & keep grinding.
Yeah but what bout an erection year round?

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If you have an erection for more than 4 hours…
Whatever the steroids I’m on I’ll get bored way before 4 hours whoever is in front of me. I could be horny as ever and be like all right let’s have sex 5-6 times.. as soon as I come in like aight that was good time for meal 5 no way there’s a round 2 libido is 0 for a day 😂

CasperKValentine

CasperKValentine

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
top 3.
1 UrsaMajor
2 Epichaos
3 AET-50

all will help you stay lean and mean during your cruizes.
Above is solid and Ursa and Epichaos are my go to's. About the only natural compounds I've tried and came back to.

I love Epiandro or any DHT based compound for that matter and the temptation is high to use a little during a cruise. However, what Mathb33 said above is very wise.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
top 3.
1 UrsaMajor
2 Epichaos
3 AET-50

all will help you stay lean and mean during your cruizes.
Ursa seems to be sold out everywhere I looked, you know anywhere it’s available?

CasperKValentine

CasperKValentine

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Ursa seems to be sold out everywhere I looked, you know anywhere it’s available?
Keep an eye out at Apex Alchemy. They sell out often but it's normally back in stock fairly quick.