what to stack with epiando 300 muscle addiction

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
hi guys . as the title says , i have 2 bottles of epiandro 300 and i want your help about a good cutting stack. what do you suggest? im between a gda product or a test booster?thanks in advance

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
hi guys . as the title says , i have 2 bottles of epiandro 300 and i want your help about a good cutting stack. what do you suggest? im between a gda product or a test booster?thanks in advance
so stack it with natural stuff plenty of options.

Recomp20 is one of my fav product .. have recommended alot to people and they were pleased with stacking with epi andro .. hard to find, so can do glycophase before meals/workout.

Recomp20 or glycophase w/ lean edge or thermoscortch

are you planning on doing 600mg for 8 weeks ?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Does Epiandro go bad after expiration date?
no sir, if stored well i would say its okay to take so .. have stocked up before CEL brought stano-plex .. had plenty of LGI epi andro which expired and worked well.

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Recomp20 is one of my fav product .. have recommended alot to people and they were pleased with stacking with epi andro .. hard to find, so can do glycophase before meals/workout.

Yes 600 mg 8 weeks i thinks is fine..

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

For pct i will run 2 weeks of nolvadex 20mg just to be safe

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes 600 mg 8 weeks i thinks is fine..
if you are stacking it yup totally fine .. will be a no side great cycle .. ive ran a log/review here at 600 i love it at that and i lvoe stacking it with other non hormonal stuff very underrated.. really doesn't feel like a cycle

but yes you can def run a serm doesn't hurt at all . or some will keep the serm aside and use it if necessary and run OTC PCT like mtest or anabolic xt w/ anabolic effect is my go to PCT.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
My suggestion would be both - a natural test booster and a GDA.

Natural test boosters - I would go with M-Test or Optimize-T.

GDA - I would go with GlycoPhase if you're doing moderate to high carbs; GlucoVantage XT if you're doing low carbs.

I would also say that Anabolic XT is a great choice to stack with Epiandro300 as well.

Both. CEL m-test and sns glycophase
I agree - both of these would be a great stack with it.

ive got also some bottles of tta 500 im thinking to stack them too
TTA-500 can definitely be stacked with it if you would like.

Don't stack it will CEL Mtest or any other test booster - its a waste of time and won't do a thing while your taking something hormonal. Save it for PCT. Just take more epiandro. 900-1200mg should get some results.
I'm sorry but I respectfully have to disagree here. I understand your logic of not using a test booster with many hormonal products, but that's not the case with Epiandrosterone because of the way it works. Epiandro, since it works thru DHT, would actually work better with a natural test booster.

I haven't done an Epiandro run without M-Test since M-Test came out.

Dosage wise is very individually dependent, but for me, I feel 600 mg. is the dose that most people like and I may would increase to 900 mg. in the middle 4 to 6 weeks of an 8 week cycle, but for some people 900 mg. seems to be the dose where even though results may improve, for many people the feel good effects of Epiandro go away. I notice that myself - I actually feel better at 600 mg. per day of it.

For pct i will run 2 weeks of nolvadex 20mg just to be safe
There's absolutely no need to run Nolva after Epiandro. I would be more concerned about the possible side effects of any research chem Nolva than I would Epiandro itself in my opinion.

My PCT for after an Epiandro cycle is no different than my normal daily use regimen anyway of M-Test, Optimize-T, and Inhibit-E. Inhibit-E would be fine for an Epiandro PCT.

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My suggestion would be both - a natural test booster and a GDA.

Natural test boosters - I would go with M-Test or Optimize-T.

GDA - I would go with GlycoPhase if you're doing moderate to high carbs; GlucoVantage XT if you're doing low carbs.

I would also say that Anabolic XT is a great choice to stack with Epiandro300 as well.

I agree - both of these would be a great stack with it.

TTA-500 can definitely be stacked with it if you would like.

I'm sorry but I respectfully have to disagree here. I understand your logic of not using a test booster with many hormonal products, but that's not the case with Epiandrosterone because of the way it works. Epiandro, since it works thru DHT, would actually work better with a natural test booster.

I haven't done an Epiandro run without M-Test since M-Test came out.

Dosage wise is very individually dependent, but for me, I feel 600 mg. is the dose that most people like and I may would increase to 900 mg. in the middle 4 to 6 weeks of an 8 week cycle, but for some people 900 mg. seems to be the dose where even though results may improve, for many people the feel good effects of Epiandro go away. I notice that myself - I actually feel better at 600 mg. per day of it.

There's absolutely no need to run Nolva after Epiandro. I would be more concerned about the possible side effects of any research chem Nolva than I would Epiandro itself in my opinion.

My PCT for after an Epiandro cycle is no different than my normal daily use regimen anyway of M-Test, Optimize-T, and Inhibit-E. Inhibit-E would be fine for an Epiandro PCT.
perfect perfect this is exactly my plan.. i will add glycophase to my stack.. TTA is better for cutting or clean bulk

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
perfect perfect this is exactly my plan.. i will add glycophase to my stack.. TTA is better for cutting or clean bulk
TTA-500 can be used for cutting or lean bulking either one. I really don't think that its better for either/or, I think its great for both.