Unanswered What on earth is going on here??

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
On my TRT dose of 200mg test Cyp a week and 50mg winny ed for the next three weeks. Oddly my E keeps jumping up! I’ve been smashing the adex lately and I’m still having high E symptoms. Today my nips have been itching like crazy so I took 1mg adex. I’ve taken like 2.5mg all together this week and my ED is gone for the most part, just got it on with my wife. Idk why I’m getting high E sides on winny of all things though. Is it because it frees up test from SHBG? I’m on 500 units of HCG twice a week as well and I’m thinking of cutting that out to be honest.

Zvch

Zvch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm not too educated on how HCG affects Estrogen levels but I know from experience that Winny spiked my estrogen a little bit at the very beginning of my last cycle with it. It lowers SHBG dramatically and very quickly so I would assume it's the testosterone that's been freed up as a result.

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm not too educated on how HCG affects Estrogen levels but I know from experience that Winny spiked my estrogen a little bit at the very beginning of my last cycle with it. It lowers SHBG dramatically and very quickly so I would assume it's the testosterone that's been freed up as a result.
Those were my general thoughts but holy hell I was not expecting this.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hcg seems to spur unpredictable e2 spikes in my case. In other words, one shot of 750 iu and i am fine. Next shot, e2 spikes and i am not feeling good (kinda hard to describe the feeling of estrogen dominance, a mix of feeling anxious and sad, trying to find words here...).

Yesterday i took my regular shot of 50mg test e and 750 iu hcg, also 12.5mg aromasin.
Woke up feeling like sh1t, lethargic. I feel as if i have both high (kinda emotional a bit) and low (lethargic) estro at the same time.
Now i am wondering whether my e2 is high or low lol.

It might be the hcg itself. I think that because some of the side effects i experience that cant be explained by either high or low estro (well i cant have both at the same time obviously) i have come to the conclusion that some of the weird mental side effects might be the result of the hcg molecule itself, rather than its downstream effects.

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hcg seems to spur unpredictable e2 spikes in my case. In other words, one shot of 750 iu and i am fine. Next shot, e2 spikes and i am not feeling good (kinda hard to describe the feeling of estrogen dominance, a mix of feeling anxious and sad, trying to find words here...).

Yesterday i took my regular shot of 50mg test e and 750 iu hcg, also 12.5mg aromasin.
Woke up feeling like sh1t, lethargic. I feel as if i have both high (kinda emotional a bit) and low (lethargic) estro at the same time.

It might be the hcg itself. I think that because some of the side effects i experience that cant be explained by either high or low estro (well i cant have both at the same time obviously) i have come to the conclusion that some of the weird mental side effects might be the result of the hcg molecule itself, rather than its downstream effects.
I know exactly what you mean. I think coming off it for a bit would be good for me either way. I no longer respond to it as well as far as testicular atrophy goes. My balls are like almonds. My wife is currently pregnant which is a miracle in itself, but I don’t want anymore kids for a while to be honest. Maybe coming off that is just what I need.

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

I know exactly what you mean. I think coming off it for a bit would be good for me either way. I no longer respond to it as well as far as testicular atrophy goes. My balls are like almonds. My wife is currently pregnant which is a miracle in itself, but I don’t want anymore kids for a while to be honest. Maybe coming off that is just what I need.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If you definitely and surely know that you dont ever want to come off TRT then i see no reason for you to keep using it.

However, you never know, circumstances might change, you are young.
I would say keep at least a low dose in (250iu 2x per week).

or at least use it intermittently. Like month on, month of, whatever the usual protocol is.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Knees and wrists hurt today, e2 must be low. Libido is also gone. I am prone to prolactin spikes, but nothing a little caber cant solve.

I have a theory on why ai's dont behave predictably for you and me, @Brain5ick .

Those pharma aromasin tabs (not sure about your adex) are not scored, not intended to be split. So when you split the tab, all of the medication might be in one half. Could explain why sometimes i dont feel anything and sometimes i feel low e2 symptoms, i might have taken all 25mg.

Shows how sensitive i am to aromasin. 100mg test and 1500 iu hcg per week and one dose of aromasin lowers my e too much.

Does anyone have any idea what to dissolve aromasin into? It is a steroid so i assume oil, i might try olive oil.
Does anyone see any problemd with dissolving aromasin, degradation etc? Imho it should be just as if i dissolved testosterone in oil.
However, the fillers in the tab might create problems.
I know that people dissolve adex in alcohol.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
the fillers and binder would be the issue.
dont even try..
also it might be that when scoring a tab might fracture some type of enteric coating or something and or the amount of food in your stomach among other things could affect how the half dose is hitting you.. but.. there is also half life to consider.

Zvch

Zvch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

I think you might be onto something there. It could just be the HCG itself that causes those mental sides. I do remember feeling paranoid, edgy and slightly anxious last time I incorporated HCG into my protocol. It was similar to a low/high estrogen feeling. I can’t be 100% positive it was the HCG though.

Zvch

Zvch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Those were my general thoughts but holy hell I was not expecting this.

Yeah I definitely wasn’t either. There’s this misconception, and I had it too at the time, that Winny is anti-estrogenic based on the drying effect it has. It’s definitely not. I’ve had a estrogen spike with DMZ before so I would guess it was for the same reason. I feel a dramatic increase in general feeling of wellbeing on Winny within the first couple days which tells me that it frees up a ton of testosterone.

jackedviking

jackedviking

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was on TRT from 2017 to 2018, roughly 15 months, and incorporating HCG made my protocol extremely difficult to manage with the estro spikes. I’m restarting TRT here shortly and will basically stick to Test, Arimidex and Dermacrine to backfill pathways of DHEA and Pregnenolone. But no more HCG for me.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Maybe we just need to use lower doses of hcg?

I am only doing 750iu 2x per week as i am coming off soon. Otherwise i would see no need for more than 250iu twice a week.

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah 500 units (iu?) feels like a lot. Even after smashing some adex I can get it up but am having a hard time maintaining a good erection which is annoying at 24 years old. I’m starting to get a little more desire to have sex and I’m noticing my body is trying to get randoms here and there but to no avail. Definitely doesn’t feel right. My emotions are all over the damn place and my balls ache a lot too. Not liking this.