What Makes Your Summer Iconic

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Iconic Formulations is giving away a bottle of Neuro P5 to two AM members. Just show us what makes your summer iconic to enter. Enter as many times as you would like.

Info on the product

Pregnenolone Topical Beta (beta bottles do not come with product labels, but will just be identified at Pregnenolone 25mg/ml)

Pregnenolone 25mg/ml x 30ml

Directions: Apply .5-1ml in the AM daily. Ideal application sites include chest, shoulder, clavicle region, upper back, inner bicep.

IMG_0425.JPG

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
To those who don't know, their topical Preg is legit, highly recommended!

Last edited:
John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This awesome weather makes my summer iconic because I can go outside without having to dress warm, I can dress in summer clothes, ride my bike through a field or walk. I can chill outside at night as well.

chemjr

chemjr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So this is just a topical pregnenolone product? I feel pregnenolone is a great (and underutilized) ingredient and helps w cognition and mood as well as many* other factors so interested to hear feedback.

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Seriously love P5. My summer is made iconic by a few reasons.

1. First summer in my new house.

2. First summer as an expecting father.

3. Just spoke to someone that will determine my next career change, and things look GOOD.

4. Today I received another topical product from a very generous fella.

Summer's been prettt legit!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Seriously love P5. My summer is made iconic by a few reasons.

1. First summer in my new house.

2. First summer as an expecting father.

3. Just spoke to someone that will determine my next career change, and things look GOOD.

4. Today I received another topical product from a very generous fella.

Summer's been prettt legit!
Definitely things to celebrate

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
To those who don't know, their topical Preg is legit, highly recommended!
there are VERY FEW LEGIT topical preg products available. rob said some tweaking of carrier was involved to get it right.

topical is the way to go, imo!!!

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
All about the beach, baby!
-showing off my hairy body in a speedo
-watching babes with side boobs and camel toe
-destroying sand castles of obnoxious children
-peeing into the ocean to mark my territory and attract sharks (to catch 'em and blow them up like a pool toy)

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Make sure you put mosquito spray on or youll have lots of bites on your body. . Another thing is being able to be outside and smoke cannabis. This year I traveled to compete, went out to night life after the competition, meet up with my brother the next day, and he drove to meet your parents to the beach and it was awesome. Connecting With family, meeting new people, and let your hair down so to speak, relax, and having fun. I watched a mother turtle lay eggs , then go back into the ocean. Helping ease life, making it easier.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Make sure you put mosquito spray on or youll have lots of bites on your body. . Another thing is being able to be outside and smoke cannabis. This year I traveled to compete, went out to night life after the competition, meet up with my brother the next day, and he drove to meet your parents to the beach and it was awesome. Connecting With family, meeting new people, and let your hair down so to speak, relax, and having fun. I watched a mother turtle lay eggs , then go back into the ocean. Helping ease life, making it easier.
All good things

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
watching mother turtle lay eggs sounds awesome...but if they are left unprotected I suspect not many survive?

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Keep
These coming

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
watching mother turtle lay eggs sounds awesome...but if they are left unprotected I suspect not many survive?
I watched them about eleven pm after smoking some cbd. I walked on the boardwalk on the beach, and walked toward three people. Two lived there and were a couple and worked for the nautical association. They make sure the mother turtle lays her eggs safely, then she goes back into the ocean. She has or lays about one hundred and fifty give or take eggs in her life time. Her eggs are deep under the sea, and she dives down, gets the ones she wants to put on the beach, then proceeds to lay them.

If white light is on the beach, it confuses her and shell go the wrong direction as she is guided by the moon. That is why people are advised not to use white lights, and to use there phones quite briefly on the beach.

I think the nautical association said some of the turtles wont make it. Its their job to check on the eggs and make sure they are well taken care of. The mother will never return to her eggs once shes laid them. I watched her swim back out into the ocean. It was truly awesome and if you get the chance I recommend it.

RL88

Awards
So pregnenolone balances hormone levels so would it Be good for pct?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
one way or another, pregnenolone is hormonal...I would not consider ideal for PCT.