What is the best way to stack Iron Legion VII-KT7 and Invictus? is it possible?

A

AJL2395

Awards
I have both of these products and was wondering if it was possible to stack both of them together? What would be the best way to do this, as both are transdermal so not sure if i should space out or take both at the same time.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I’ve used the stack and I applied at same time just a different area (after a shower of course). 0.5ml of each two times daily after showers

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I have both of these products and was wondering if it was possible to stack both of them together? What would be the best way to do this, as both are transdermal so not sure if i should space out or take both at the same time.
You can stack. I would cut the invictus down to .5ml and start there.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
C

Clubdavide

Awards
Guys i have 2 bottles of invictus ans 2 of xi-kt. Can i stack them? I saw that they works differently about the cortisol suppression.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Guys i have 2 bottles of invictus ans 2 of xi-kt. Can i stack them? I saw that they works differently about the cortisol suppression.
You could, but I don't see a reason. Unless your cortisol is still high while taking 11-kt, then you could add the Invictus, as it should be more effective for lowering cortisol. I would personally run the 11-kt first and then PCT+Invictus.

C

Clubdavide

Awards
Thanks! I wanted to ask also that my xi-kt has some solid piece in the bottom of the bottle. Is this normal?

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thanks! I wanted to ask also that my xi-kt has some solid piece in the bottom of the bottle. Is this normal?
Transdermal products can and will crystallize from time to time. That shouldn't be an issue. I would put the bottle in a deep plate with hot water, let the bottle sit in the water for ~10 minutes and then shake the bottle well a see, if the solid piece diffuses.

I've had some transdermal products, that I've had to do this before every application, but for some products only one time has been enough (and no need to do this for most products, of course). Worst case scenario though, you only miss a bit of the product, if the warming up and shaking doesn't diffuse the piece. Rest of the product is still good for use.

C

Clubdavide

Awards
Transdermal products can and will crystallize from time to time. That shouldn't be an issue. I would put the bottle in a deep plate with hot water, let the bottle sit in the water for ~10 minutes and then shake the bottle well a see, if the solid piece diffuses.

I've had some transdermal products, that I've had to do this before every application, but for some products only one time has been enough (and no need to do this for most products, of course). Worst case scenario though, you only miss a bit of the product, if the warming up and shaking doesn't diffuse the piece. Rest of the product is still good for use.
Thanks! I will try it