What is 1-test?

txwakeskater

Awards
Sorry, I cant figure out if 1-test that yall are talking about is a actually steroid or just close to it. I keep seeing yall mention Andro and i know thas not but it sounds like its real stuff with all the post cycle therapy stuff. So im wondering, is this stuff legal? i wouldidnt mind ordering some 1-test sometime but its my rents house and i dont wanna order juice to my house. Another reason i believe it is not juice is because BDC sells it. So somebody steer me in the right direction. I have taken Medroid before but thats pill form. Thanks alot

P.S. ( i feel like a dumshit.) :(

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
Don't feel dumb its a valid ?. Yes 1-test is a steroid. It is not a precurser like andro or 4-ad or all the others. 1-test is legal and is not a banned substance in the USA. The diff between test and 1-test is only a double bond.. 1-test is "suposedly" 7 times more anabolic than test but i don;t think its 7 times... It is an awsome thing to use. Most people still class it as a PH or PS.. But all in all it is a steroid... Hope that helps... Talk to ya..

txwakeskater

Awards
Thanks curt,

But i still dont get it, Why is it legal when regular test is illegal? ALso could somebody read to me what it says on the box or bottle of 1-test?If it says anything about steroid in fine print then im screwed, cause of the rents, but I want the most mass gains , and i was about to get on 300mg's of Fina a week, but if anybody thinks that i will get better gains out of this then i might go with this. Also i will be getting my 10wk cycle of fina for 160bucks. So is 1-test cheaper?

Thanks and I Praise YJ for sending me here:D

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
Fina will be a bit stronger than 1-test i think most would say. But from the results that i see you wil gain more from 1-test... It says nothing about 1-test being a steroid on the bottle or anything. Go to the members section and you can look at the exact label. the main reson that 1-test is not illegal is that it was never taken on by any pharmaseutical companies so there was no distribution. Basically it slipped through the cracks and is not  a banned substance. All of the suppliment companies class it as a pro steroid or pro hormone still. Hope that helps... Talk to ya

txwakeskater

Awards
Alright now for my next Q's. How many bottles & how much a day would i need for a cycle? ALso do i need therapy? I wasnt gonna use therapy with Fina. Im gonna buy it from the site and will not homebrew my own.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
You were planning on running a 10 week fina cycle and no post-cycle?

ManBeast

txwakeskater

Awards
well thas what i said, but i have had my source, and 3 other guys tell me that i dont need post cycle therapy with fina.

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by txwakeskater
well thas what i said, but i have had my source, and 3 other guys tell me that i dont need post cycle therapy with fina.

Hey man, you need post cycle therapy with anything over 4 weeks, especialy fina...it is whats called a 19-Nortestosterone derrivative so it will shut you down hard, sex drive wise and give you whats called "fina dick" or what I call "Limp Dick Syndrome" , and if you do 10 weeks of fina or 1-test without clomid or nolvadex, your body's natural Testosterone production will not recover completely for at least a couple of months.

Or at least use some sort of Tribulus product while "on" cycle I suggest FUZU by Syntrax, I'm on it right now and I am hornier that a mofo. :D

Hope this helps

LG. :cool:

deaconbill

Awards
LG are you saying that if I take my tribulus during my cycle then it will help my libido?  BTW I thought you weren't doing a cycle but your remarks sound like you are.  What gives?

shady

Awards
Originally posted by txwakeskater
Sorry, I cant figure out if 1-test that yall are talking about is a actually steroid or just close to it. I keep seeing yall mention Andro and i know thas not but it sounds like its real stuff with all the post cycle therapy stuff. So im wondering, is this stuff legal? i wouldidnt mind ordering some 1-test sometime but its my rents house and i dont wanna order juice to my house. Another reason i believe it is not juice is because BDC sells it. So somebody steer me in the right direction. I have taken Medroid before but thats pill form. Thanks alot

P.S. ( i feel like a dumshit.) :(
man i hate to jump in on this ,but i would sugest doing more research befor buying anything. you should never dive in to the shallow end if you know what i mean.

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by deaconbill
LG are you saying that if I take my tribulus during my cycle then it will help my libido?  BTW I thought you weren't doing a cycle but your remarks sound like you are.  What gives?

Yes tribulus will help with you libido while "on" cycle... but that will take a lot to do, and you will still probly need some of it for post cycle....so my overall suggestion is start the tribulus the last week or two of your cycle and continue it till about 3-4 weeks post cycle. JMO 

...and if my remarks sound like I'm "on" right now then I apologize...but I do have cycle experience 1,4-andro/4-ad and 5-AA/4-ad, so I know what being "shut down" is like and the rest of my remarks come from experiences of other bros and the months or research I have done....

hope this clears things up...

LG. :cool:

deaconbill

Awards
Thanks LG for clearing that up.  BTW the check is in the mail as of this morning.  Thanks!

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
I'm a little late on the ball with replying to this thread but 10 weeks of fina with no post cycle therapy is not recommended.  Whoever told you that post cycle therapy was not needed with fina is bordering on liability.  Fina will shut you down hard...

Chemo

txwakeskater

Awards
k well thanks, That person is on here and i asked him about it last night and he said that you dont necessarily need it but you should have some. Kinda a "take it if ya want " answer. Maybe he thought i was splitting up the cycle and not for a strait 10wks. My source also said the same thing. Anyhow thanks and when i do start i will get a li clomid. Laters