what happened to Legal Gear?

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Apparently, they are revising their site.

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
I guess the site is down for construction. There is a link to a new legalgear forum though.

db682

Awards
  • Established
Theyve started there own forum now. I hope its not cause of all the debate about M1t and ****. I also hope they run it like this one and dont delete posts that contain comments on there products. Eric's definitly a good guy and all but this is starting to make me wonder if everything is getting to him. He needs a vacation. :D

Good luck E,

db

maggmaster

Awards
  • Established
so its not legal trouble good

I was a little worried I WOULDNT GET TO STOCK UP ON M1T

HUGE

Awards
  • Established
I know that they got hosed by international credit card fraud. That sucks (trust me I know), so that probably put the brakes on their operation for a while.

***WHORING ALERT***

We sell the Legal Gear prodcuts on our site if you need any.  We are also running a special on the M1T.

http://GETHUGE.NET

HUGE

Last edited:

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
No I meant what happened with the international credit card fraud? Does anybody know? Enlighten me.

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
There new site seems to be up for the most part. Check it out. Looks pretty cool. new labels are nice too.

kmac6225

king of useless information!!!
Awards
  • Established
im not noticing any M1T on the new site
hmmmmmm

juststarting

Awards
They are probably out of stock. The same thing happened at powernutrition and it turned out that they were out of stock. If that is the case they should keep the link and say "out of stock"

kmac6225

Awards
  • Established
gotcha...are you talkin about powernutrition's stock of M1T??

I got their "members" email today that they will now be carrying 3 kinds of M1TMeso Labs M-1-T
10 mg x 80 tablets

AMT M-1-T (available soon)
5 mg x 60 tablets

R.G. Nutrition M-1-T (available soon)
10 mg x 90 capsules

**COMING SOON**
17a-methyl-1,4-diol

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Kmac! What's the deal, brother! :)

kmac6225

Awards
  • Established
Hey whats up---I've been eatting and training like its goin outta style lol...hows business goin these days??

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Aw, same ol' you know.. Stop by to shoot the **** anytime, it's never really mad busy.. :)