Unanswered What dose for nandrolone cypionate and test cycle

Sam stack

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I want to run a 12-14 week cycle.
150 npp/tpp EOD (for week 1 and week 2)
I want to start the nandrolone cypionate and testosterone cyponate on week one (so they can kick in when the npp/tpp is finished) but i'm getting conflicting advise.
A friend of mine is telling me to run the deca at 600mg and Test C 150. He claims testerone increases the prolactins when combined with deca so to not go high on test. He recommended the deca at 600 a week, masteron (i also have masteron) 600 a week, and test c 150.
What are your guys experience with nandrolone and test ratios? I also have hcg, exemestane, arimidex, caber, nolva and clomid.
Another question i want to ask you guys. I don't have a ton of masteron. I only have 3 vials of 100 mg Mast P. Whats the comparison of 300 a week or or upto 600 a week. Id rather not have to buy more masteron but i probably will if you guys give me the advice to.
I am 6' 3", 27 years old, slightly chubby right now but musclar, i believe im at 200 lbs. Ive cycled before. Thanks for the help

Sam stack

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
nandrolone cypionate is what im talking about when i say deca. i dont have a abreviation for nandrolone cypionate

Deadlifter99

Deadlifter99

Awards
What is your reason for using nandrolone? You could just use more test and a little less mast for most of the same effects.

Sam stack

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I want the joint effects, the mass building effects and the other things that come with deca. My joints have always been my weak spot

ItalOne

ItalOne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Your friend doesn’t know what he’s talking about. You should stay far away from Deca if you pct. It takes 5-6 weeks to clear your body when you stop. Add that on to 14 weeks and your body will be shut down for 20 weeks. You may never be the same again or fully recover!!

Also testosterone should be equal or dosed slightly higher then any nandrolone ester. This will keep you dick working. My advice to you is go with your initial dosing protocol “ tpp/npp 150mg each M,W, F and stick with it. 10 weeks for Npp and 12 weeks for the PP. Mind you Nandrolone has metabolites that linger longer then test and even though the ester Phenyl Prop is a short one., it will still take 3 Weeks for the NPP to clear. Very important detail DO NOT START PCT Based on the PP ester the Nandrolone takes more time to clear

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Pretty much everything was said above. Ill just repeat that your friend doesn’t know ****, careful who you trust! 150mg of test on 600mg of deca is an horrible idea.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nand Cyp pips like a mother fuka man. Stingy, hurts-for-long-time kinda pip.

Sam stack

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I only have one vial of npp. I was thinking that deca cyp wouldn’t stay in my system as long as actual deca. This is my first 19 nor cycle. I’m looking for advice for dosages of the deca cyp, test cyp, and mast p

Sam stack

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I also was under the impression that the dht from masteron and the caber would protect me from any dick issues

ItalOne

ItalOne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
I only have one vial of npp. I was thinking that deca cyp wouldn’t stay in my system as long as actual deca. This is my first 19 nor cycle. I’m looking for advice for dosages of the deca cyp, test cyp, and mast p
Nandrolone cyp half life 10-12 days and nandrolone Deca 14 days. Either way it’s going to take a long time to clear. No masteron will not control your E2 it helps keep you dry but doesn’t stop AAS from aromatizing. Also camber should only be used in emergency situations that will NEVER COME UP, if you control your estrogen with a AI. Elevated e2 causes elevated prolactin. No elevated e2 no elevated prolactin, no dick issues and NO caber!!

Sam stack

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nandrolone cyp half life 10-12 days and nandrolone Deca 14 days. Either way it’s going to take a long time to clear. No masteron will not control your E2 it helps keep you dry but doesn’t stop AAS from aromatizing. Also camber should only be used in emergency situations that will NEVER COME UP, if you control your estrogen with a AI. Elevated e2 causes elevated prolactin. No elevated e2 no elevated prolactin, no dick issues and NO caber!!
Whats your issue with caber?

Sam stack

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also can someone please recommend a cycle layout with dosages?

Sam stack

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So you would recommend to stay on a trt dose for 2-5 weeks after i end the deca cyp?

Sam stack

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes Ive tried it twice. My advice? Dont bother with it. I also dont like deca. I much prefer NPP.
Can you further explain? What did u run? at what Dose? for how long? Why didnt you like it? any tips for me because i already have the deca cyp and want to use it

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Can you further explain? What did u run? at what Dose? for how long? Why didnt you like it? any tips for me because i already have the deca cyp and want to use it
I ran nand cyp (600pw) and test (500), and ive ran nand cyp (400pw) and npp (400pw) and test (500pw). Both times ended dropping the nand cyp cos the pip is just bullsh1t. I dont wanna deal with that crap.

chem.jr.

chem.jr.

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
So the first two responses are pretty much all you need to hear and I'll put my 2c in since test and nondrolone is my bread and butter and have also used mast durring the use of then as well.
I would say keep test levels slightly higher than nandrolone, I would think 400-600 test and 2-300 nandrolone would give you results that you'd be plenty happy with. Could add in mast anywhere from 1-300mg/wk. I usually never need exemestane unless im running the cycle i just laid out in which case i use 12.5 exem Mon/thur but thats my body and everyone is different. This is not medical advise by any means. Go by feel and if your shirt feels like sandpaper on yohr nips that is estro, if towards half way thru or end of cycle you can feel pea size lumps behind nips growing, that's prolactin. I would take b6 and vit e while running nandrolone.
The one comment about possibly never recovering completely is indeed a possibility so i would think long and hard. All the more reason why 4-600 test and 2-300 nandrolone will give better results and less sides that the reverse like your buddy recommended. Which is really ignorant imo.
Pct imo would consist of clomid nolva and hcg but that's an entirely different and complex topic of its own and depends on how you run the compounds you have. Best of luck and I'm thinking 400 test, 100 mast, 1-200 nandrolone would probably give you results that youd be happy with but doubt any on here would run it or recommend it. Thats all i have to say. Hope things work out for you. Have you ever run just a high test cycle? Something to think about if you want balls to work properly until your an "old man".

Sam stack

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yah I’ve ran test high before. Not much of a fan of test by itself. I like combinations

chem.jr.

chem.jr.

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Yah I’ve ran test high before. Not much of a fan of test by itself. I like combinations
Then I would say to heir on side of caution all around since you are still somewhat of a newbie or wtvr term better fits when it comes to cycling and more so knowing how your body will react i would say try the following bc it will be relatively safe and should still yeild good results;
400test cyp/wk
250 nandrolone cyp/wk
150-200 mast p/wk

That should allow you to pin on mon and thur, keep your pecker working, and hopefully allow your balls to recover afterwards. I would get good results from that cycle and been doing this stuff for 10yrs now. Diet is most* important.