What do you think about this fatburner?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
since you said it looks promising, what about it looks promising to you?

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The proprietary blend makes it not promising for me. You need an efficacious dose of Grains of Paradise for this to be any good and you can't tell. I'd just take caffeine and yohimbine hcl pills rather than this unless it's just dirt cheap. Check out SNS Thermagize XT. That thing is loaded. It has similar ingredients where you know the doses.

EduardLaser

EduardLaser

Awards
since you said it looks promising, what about it looks promising to you?
Mostly the (probably) effective dose of rauwolfia, combined with the caffeine and the pepper extract.. Guess thats the most promising lol

Hard to find a good fatburner in the EU

EduardLaser

EduardLaser

Awards
The proprietary blend makes it not promising for me. You need an efficacious dose of Grains of Paradise for this to be any good and you can't tell. I'd just take caffeine and yohimbine hcl pills rather than this unless it's just dirt cheap. Check out SNS Thermagize XT. That thing is loaded. It has similar ingredients where you know the doses.
I see we are on the same page regarding the proprietary blend

Will definitely take a look into recommended product.. Thank you very much

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Not a fan of prop blends even when it comes from a company that I’ve used other products from with good results.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I would agree with this and recommend checking out SNS Thermagize XT as well. Strong Supplement Shop has a nice write up on it to.