what do you guys prefer for existing gyno

kaldedonor

Awards
I got a question. been having gyno for 7 years, and the lump has always been the same size. the only problem im having is. when im off-cycle my gyno is barely visible because my nipples are hard most of the times, but once im on-cycle my nipples get super puffy and it feels like the gyno is ''sitting'' in the nipple making it poke out from the side. been using arimidex, nolvadex, letrozol and aromasin over the past few years. first i wanted to get the size of the lump under control, but that wont happen because the tissue has been there for 7 years.

my question: does anybody know what ai/serm works best for getting the puffyness under control? i dont care about reducing the size, i just want the puffyness to stay in check. I feel like letrozol works when the gyno is fresh, nolvadex never seem to do anything for me. used it on every cycle to prevent gyno and still got it. using aromasin for the first time now but its not working either. so Im thinking of taking arimidex again.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Huh? Interesting choice. To my knowledge Clomid (or Enclo) doesn't have a very high binding affinity to breast tissue and I haven't seen Clomid (or Enclo) used for gyno. Ralox, Tamox and Torem and sometimes with addition of an AI are the usual choice of drugs I've seen used for gyno protection or attempted reverse.

Last edited:

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Huh? Interesting choice. To my knowledge Clomid (or Enclo) doesn't have a very high binding affinity to breast tissue and I haven't seen Clomid (or Enclo) used for gyno. Ralox, Tamox and Torem and sometimes with addition of an AI are the ususal choice of drugs I've seen usef for gyno protection or attempted reverse.
Yeah 100%. Clomid is mostly used for fertility, medically. Tamoxifen would be something used for stuff like breast cancer.

Drakee

Drakee

Awards
  • Established
Huh? Interesting choice. To my knowledge Clomid (or Enclo) doesn't have a very high binding affinity to breast tissue and I haven't seen Clomid (or Enclo) used for gyno. Ralox, Tamox and Torem and sometimes with addition of an AI are the usual choice of drugs I've seen used for gyno protection or attempted reverse.
It reduced my gyno to almost non-existent. Where ralox never did a thing for it.
its still an estrogen receptor antagonist.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
It reduced my gyno to almost non-existent. Where ralox never did a thing for it.
its still an estrogen receptor antagonist.
Ok, I'm glad to hear you had such success. Even more peculiar though, that Ralox didn't work for you and Enclo did. But as we know, individual responses to these stuff varies. I think @Jeremyk1 didn't have much luck with Ralox, but then switched to Tamox and got better results, in a similar situation. Tamox working well for gyno makes more sense though, to me at least.

I don't know where you got your Enclo from, but at some point it was pretty difficult to source legit Enclo and I've heard rumors of people being sold Enclo, that was actually another SERM (Clomid or Tamox) + an AI. It's easier to source nowadays though.

Last edited:
Drakee

Drakee

Awards
  • Established
Ok, I'm glad to hear you had such success. Even more peculiar though, that Ralox didn't work for you and Enclo did. But as we know, individual responses to these stuff varies. I think @Jeremyk1 didn't have much luck with Ralox, but then switched to Tamox and got better results, in a similar situation. Tamox working well for gyno makes more sense though, to me at least.

I don't know where you got your Enclo from, but at some point it was pretty difficult to source legit Enclo and I've heard rumors of people being sold Enclo, that was actually another SERM (Clomid of Tamox) + an AI. It's easier to source nowadays though.
I suspect because of its high binding affinity to the estrogen receptors in the hypothalamus and pituitary gland.

I've tried tamoxifen before with decent results but not as dramatic as enclompihene. But your right everyone is different, I was always jealous of people that got results from ralox. I tried three different sources before giving up on it.

Codster951

Codster951

Awards
What dose for nolva? I have very mild gyno I’m currently on 20mg every day. Still on my first week. Currently on trt dose 100mg every 5 days

PolishHamm3r77

PolishHamm3r77

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I got a question. been having gyno for 7 years, and the lump has always been the same size. the only problem im having is. when im off-cycle my gyno is barely visible because my nipples are hard most of the times, but once im on-cycle my nipples get super puffy and it feels like the gyno is ''sitting'' in the nipple making it poke out from the side. been using arimidex, nolvadex, letrozol and aromasin over the past few years. first i wanted to get the size of the lump under control, but that wont happen because the tissue has been there for 7 years.

my question: does anybody know what ai/serm works best for getting the puffyness under control? i dont care about reducing the size, i just want the puffyness to stay in check. I feel like letrozol works when the gyno is fresh, nolvadex never seem to do anything for me. used it on every cycle to prevent gyno and still got it. using aromasin for the first time now but its not working either. so Im thinking of taking arimidex again.
I am waiting on my Raloxifene to show up. Gonna follow the “More Plates More Dates” protocol and see how that goes. Mine is yrs old also.

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Put some raloxifene in some olive oil. Something like 15mg/ml and put a small dab on your nip every morning. Works wonders.

or if you have a carrier solution you could put it in there. Works amazingly

TheGoodLife35

TheGoodLife35

Awards

Just get the surgery bro, cost me around 3k and now I can run anabolics without any issues.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I bet Ralox and/or Nolva in powdered form mixed in Salvo would work if applied transdermally. Just not sure where to find powder.

TheGoodLife35

TheGoodLife35

Awards
Nothing but surgery removes gyno so don’t waste your time, just get it cut out then live stress free.

PolishHamm3r77

PolishHamm3r77

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
So they remove the gland and tissue can not form after that?

TheGoodLife35

TheGoodLife35

Awards
Yup, dr told me I can use all the steroids I want now with no problem. Last blast I went to 800 everything with no ai and was no problem lol.

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
One of my glands got removed due to an accident, so my left side gets zero issues (no glands), and i use topical ralox for my right problem-child nipple. Surgery is worth it if youre gyno prone

TheGoodLife35

TheGoodLife35

Awards
One of my glands got removed due to an accident, so my left side gets zero issues (no glands), and i use topical ralox for my right problem-child nipple. Surgery is worth it if youre gyno prone
I agree, best investment you could ever make to feel more confident.

I am going to get hair removal all over my face and head next so no more having to shave.