What bottle to use for homebrew?

Greenguy

Awards
  • Established
I have all the ingredients to make my brew, but I was wondering what to use for a bottle.

I have used androspray before but want to use a bottle like BDC or avant uses, the pump-into-your-hand type, like used in liquid handsoap.

Can anyone recommend a product (soap, Lotion, etc.) that makes a good dispenser for a homebrew.

I looked at some handsoaps and none of them were in 8 oz/240 ml bottles, they used 7.5 oz bottles instead. I have a 16 oz bottle I'm going to use for one brew, but I need a 8 oz for another.

Greenguy

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Try looking over at http://www.lemelange.com/  just do a search for bottles. they have a whole page with bottles and different types of nozzles.... just take your pick. They even have some really pretty ones... so you can give one to your workout partner for a Christmas present :D  or if you really want to I bet YJ wouldn't turn down a present for Christmas!! 

(note the last couple of lines is my sorry excuse for humor)

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
LOL! Good post though. :D

ManBeast

dnoel

Awards
dont heat your mix in the bottle with the cap still on... i learned the hard way last night....

KAAABOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

Rhinoman

Awards
Originally posted by Greenguy
I have all the ingredients to make my brew, but I was wondering what to use for a bottle.

I have used androspray before but want to use a bottle like BDC or avant uses, the pump-into-your-hand type, like used in liquid handsoap.

Can anyone recommend a product (soap, Lotion, etc.) that makes a good dispenser for a homebrew.

I looked at some handsoaps and none of them were in 8 oz/240 ml bottles, they used 7.5 oz bottles instead. I have a 16 oz bottle I'm going to use for one brew, but I need a 8 oz for another.

Greenguy
You can go to any dollar or discout store and they should have those bottle similar with soap or lotions on it, I got a couple and they dispense about the same as BDC bottle, and for measuring of how many squirt you will need for the ML use a syringe.  Hope this help!