What anabolics are good for weighting loss?

harrisonfit

Awards
Hi guys, i found a site (big up shop), but i don't know what anabolics are good for me who I am novice. I have 85kg, and this is much for my height (170cm). What you recommend me?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hi guys, i found a site (big up shop), but i don't know what anabolics are good for me who I am novice. I have 85kg, and this is much for my height (170cm). What you recommend me?
Diet and exercise (seriously).

Anabolics will just multiply what you're Already doing. So they would likely increase your fat.

Work on those 2 things before considering Anabolics.

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
if you want weight loss why you dont use supplements? along with a good diet off course.. look for some stim burners with yohimbine along with non stim fat burners

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
if you want weight loss why you dont use supplements? along with a good diet off course.. look for some stim burners with yohimbine along with non stim fat burners
this!!!

bigthug

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
I recommend you to take zero anabolics steroids at All And eat less Calories then u burn train hard and if your over 30 maybe a natural test booster and a natural fatburner if u absolutely have to use one

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Diet and exercise (seriously).

Anabolics will just multiply what you're Already doing. So they would likely increase your fat.

Work on those 2 things before considering Anabolics.
i could be wrong but i bet this guy just wanted to throw that store name up there...
edit: not renew1 lol i meant the OP

Last edited:
LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Agreed here! A ton of great options out there as well. Naming True Shred as one of them since it's my fav natty supp to lean me out at the moment.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Agreed here! A ton of great options out there as well. Naming True Shred as one of them since it's my fav natty supp to lean me out at the moment.
would pair nicely with thermoamp!!!

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
thermo amp, true shred, reduce xt, lean edge , yohimbine-caffeine . many supps effective for fat loss

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

60Or50UBTJ

Awards
I would recommend eating each day like an upside down triangle. Breakfast big, lunch smaller and dinner smallest. If you have dinner at 6pm make sure your breakfast is at 9am the next day or later. Cut out a snack or two also. When doing cardio, try doing it fasted and on a different day than your weight training. These tips can make a difference without supplements.

60Or50UBTJ

Awards
I would recommend eating each day like an upside down triangle. Breakfast big, lunch smaller and dinner smallest. If you have dinner at 6pm make sure your breakfast is at 9am the next day or later. Cut out a snack or two also. When doing cardio, try doing it fasted and on a different day than your weight training. These tips can make a difference without supplements.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
What's the reasoning for if you have dinner at 6pm no breakfast until 9am the next day? intermediate fasting?

kevker

Awards
Has anybody had any experience getting True Shred through customs in the UK? It's not available here, probably one of the ingredients isn't authorised, so just wondering if it's ever been stopped at customs?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Has anybody had any experience getting True Shred through customs in the UK? It's not available here, probably one of the ingredients isn't authorised, so just wondering if it's ever been stopped at customs?
ive imported a lot of stuff that isn’t permitted in the uk with no issues bro. They aren’t looking for bodybuilding type stuff. Main issue is making sure the sender knows what to put on the package so you don’t get clobbered with charges (has to be below a certain value)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
True Shred is a Great Product !!