Unanswered What Anabolic gave you the strongest sex drive/libido?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I just wanted to add that this isnt always necessarily a good thing, boost in libido. Sure, if you are in a relationship and want to spice things up it is fun.
But if you are single it is just a nuisance tbh.

I much, much prefer the warrior mindset and aggression androgens give me. That is the ultimate high for me.
Not necessarily better in a relationship - when you are hormonally compelled to try to bang everything in sight but are beholden to one woman, that can cause serious problems.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Not necessarily better in a relationship - when you are hormonally compelled to try to bang everything in sight but are beholden to one woman, that can cause serious problems.
All in all it sucks in any scenario 😀

mw314159

Awards
I just wanted to add that this isnt always necessarily a good thing, boost in libido. Sure, if you are in a relationship and want to spice things up it is fun.
But if you are single it is just a nuisance tbh.

I much, much prefer the warrior mindset and aggression androgens give me. That is the ultimate high for me.
I loved the libido boost when I was single. I used it as motivation to get out of the house and start dating more. Higher libido is also great in a relationship if your partner wants sex all the time. It seems like it would cause issues in a relationship with someone with a low sex drive.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’m not sure if you’re asking what he means or if you’re saying what like it’s not a realistic goal. He means don’t jerk off
Saying it because i feel like it 😆

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Well ****. Does that mean if I take testosterone BUT I fap I’m natty?

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Ignoring silly

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Just wondering do you guys feel the same...because for me it works like this

From steroids I get aggression and motivation boost, but no libido boost. I just feel like taking onto stuff (weights, projects etc) and i am more efficient in things I do.

From hcg I get libido and well-being boost but no increase in aggression and motivation.

I much prefer the feeling i get from testosterone...feeling of independence and confidence.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Just wondering do you guys feel the same...because for me it works like this

From steroids I get aggression and motivation boost, but no libido boost. I just feel like taking onto stuff (weights, projects etc) and i am more efficient in things I do.

From hcg I get libido and well-being boost but no increase in aggression and motivation.

I much prefer the feeling i get from testosterone...feeling of independence and confidence.
I feel pretty consistent with whatever I'm on really. My sexdrive is usually high regardless. On over 300mg of test it goes up a little. But when I cruise it does drop down. I've never been not able to perform, I can go as soon as she wants to but I'm less interested in doing it. I think it's more of a drop in my mental energy that causes this. I've yet to take anything that makes me over the top horny. Just a steady higher feeling. If that makes sense