Wesley VS Incinerate (fat loss log)

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I can do weekly updates I'm just tired of logging.

I have more logs registered then any other amateur athlete on the books...at 44 w 3 kids and a wife that nag me to death, work, work, work and more work. Logs get old

I feel like I've had some super good logs. My epi Andro log on IML had 1+ million views.

I wanna go to sleep at 930pm now.

I watch 90 day fiance.

I eat Bon Bons on occasion.

I'm doing the best I can to reveal this product and juggle 44 year old life under the Biden Admin.

I'll do a weekly update sure.

Just for u guys.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I can do weekly updates I'm just tired of logging.

I have more logs registered then any other amateur athlete on the books...at 44 w 3 kids and a wife that nag me to death, work, work, work and more work. Logs get old

I feel like I've had some super good logs. My epi Andro log on IML had 1+ million views.

I wanna go to sleep at 930pm now.

I watch 90 day fiance.

I eat Bon Bons on occasion.

I'm doing the best I can to reveal this product and juggle 44 year old life under the Biden Admin.

I'll do a weekly update sure.

Just for u guys.
Funny you say that, I use to love doing logs and I still "like" to, but Im starting to find that like you, I got the kids, the nagging girl and 60+ hour work weeks with lots of driving.

Logs get very hard to keep up with.

Once or twice a week updates that get to the point are much More doable

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Funny you say that, I use to love doing logs and I still "like" to, but Im starting to find that like you, I got the kids, the nagging girl and 60+ hour work weeks with lots of driving.

Logs get very hard to keep up with.

Once or twice a week updates that get to the point are much More doable
You understand me.

Feels.good to be understood 🙏🙏

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Just to avoid any possible misunderstanding, I too would enjoy weekly updates (or how often you feel like / have the time for updates). My suggestion of only giving a final review was made just due to you saying you won't be logging the latter part of this run.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Life is busy and it seems like there are not enough hours in the day, I get it!!

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
If you were to estimate how much is 8pumps compared to injectable Or just in general what the dosage of 8 pumps is.

Sorry if i missed it

Thanks

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
9/21
Update

Ok so I am officially ending the first half of this log.

I weighed in at around 194lbs which is the smallest and leanest I have been in a long time. I don't mind though tbh.

Too old to be sitting at 240lbs at 5'7" and I also can't afford to eat like that. We know who we can thank for food prices being through the roof, but let's focus and stay on track.

Stomach measurement was down another 1/4", so overall I lost a little over 1/2" on my stomach. I lost 6lbs. I would say I maintained all my lean muscle mass. My obliques are showing way way more. They revealed themselves super nicely and tbh I will admit this, I didn't even train abs. Had I, I bet even a better result would have occurred.

My blood sugar has been good.

Someone asked me if I could dictate what this product would be comparable to HGH frag and I honestly can't and won't even give an estimate. No offense. That's impossible.

I will say that this WITH EASE worked better then injectable HGH frag for "Me"

I will continue with this and Im gonna throw 20mgs of cardarine in the mix.

I have no intentions of bulking or getting jacked at the moment.

I'd like to stay around this bodyweight and get leaner. That's my goal. 195 at 5'7" and going on 45 years old is not bad. Its affordabe, it's manageable. I can still bench 315 for reps with ease if I try.

I have nothing to prove anymore. But I look solid in a bathing suit and I look like I'm 35.

36 total years lifting weights (started at 8 after I broke my elbow)

Selling suppz since 1996. So 26+ years.

I'm content with where I am.

I will post random updates about the INCINERATE and GW-501516 combo. I think it will be amazing to be honest. Pricy but amazing

Thanks to everyone following and commenting, I appreciate you all.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
@WesleyInman, When you say "Selling suppz since 1996. So 26+ years" tell me more ??

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
@WesleyInman, When you say "Selling suppz since 1996. So 26+ years" tell me more ??
I own www.gymntonic.com

I am the lead rep for IML. I work for Musclegelz, ma labs, AA , recon and I retail for many other major brands.

I started in 1996 working at GNC. So Even when I worked in the hospital I was selling suppz part time on the side.

My brand is now 10 years old.

If anyone wants to scan my store , awesome 💪💪

Last edited:
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thank you, I will check it out!

Nprice151

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Any update on how throwing the 20 mgs of GW-501516 into the mix?

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Any update on how throwing the 20 mgs of GW-501516 into the mix?
Yes sir I have been running it for weeks now and my midsection has noticeably trimmed up nicely including obliques, etc.

Definitively noticeable and superior to running solo.