Want to stack erase+alphaT2+oep. Advice

greilich

Awards
So I picked up PES ERASE, Oxy Elite Pro and AlphaT2. Plan on using these 3 in conjunction for my cut. I was just looking for tips and advice on dosage and timing. I've searched and some say, erase am 2+ 1pm on empty stomach. If so how should I would the OEP and Alphat2 in ?

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I picked up PES ERASE, Oxy Elite Pro and AlphaT2. Plan on using these 3 in conjunction for my cut. I was just looking for tips and advice on dosage and timing. I've searched and some say, erase am 2+ 1pm on empty stomach. If so how should I would the OEP and Alphat2 in ?
My favorite dosing is as follows:

Erase - 2am/1pm
OEP - 2am/1pm
AT2 - 1am/2pm

greilich

Awards
Thank you! Advice on spacing the am and pm of each out. Example, should I take erase and oep at same time, wait 15 min or what?

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you! Advice on spacing the am and pm of each out. Example, should I take erase and oep at same time, wait 15 min or what?

Take them at the same time in the AM, and roughly 6 hours later for the PM dose.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any particular reason for the 2 AT2s in the pm rather than the am?
OEP is higher stim, so its best to use it in the morning to avoid sleep issues later on. Taking all at once might cause issues, so by splitting them up and running an inverse dose you'll avoid most sides & get killer results!

ONSWOL

ONSWOL

Awards
Can u add DAA with that stack or wld that be too much to take in?

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can u add DAA with that stack or wld that be too much to take in?
Nah wouldnt be too much, DAA makes a great & cheap add on to virtually any stack.

davidmma

Awards
  • Established
Just waiting on my erase pro, oe, and daa to arrive.

WaltherP99

Awards
My favorite dosing is as follows:

Erase - 2am/1pm
OEP - 2am/1pm
AT2 - 1am/2pm
That's the old Get Shredded Fast Stack :fingersx: NP was selling it ...not anymore :28:
Guys be aware-i'm a stim junkie but that stack was strong!
grelich - did you ever used Erase/EP or clones before? If not you should start with 2/d.That's how PES and USP Labs was promoting the Get Shredded Fast Stack like 2 years ago postimage. org/image/n90gmmjaz (feel the gap)
And you should add some USP Labs Super Cissus and fish oil for the joints.
I did this stack for 8 weeks - first 4 :
Erase - 2am/1pm
OEP 2am/1pm
AT2 1am/2pm
CL Orange Triad 4am/4pm
CL Fish oil 4am/4pm
NOW Glucosamine & Chondrotine with MSN 2am/2pm
USP Super Cissus 3am/3pm
And next 4 weeks:
Erase 2am/2pm
OEP 2am/2pm
AT2 3am/2pm
CL Orange Triad 6am/6pm
CL Fish oil 6am/6pm
NOW Glucosamine & Chondrotine with MSN 4am/4pm
USP Super Cissus 5am/5pm
Allways had problems with my joints and 4 caps Erase per day was like torturing my body-that why i used so much joint support.
But during those 8 weeks,especially last 4 i was melting - like i was taking DNP ! Used DNP 3 times in the past so...
The problem with this stack is...it's strong especially what i did last 4 weeks.If you don't need to lose a lot of fat you don't need it-get Alphamine (very nice product by the way) and you're good to go.Get Shredded Fast Stack is A LOT stronger than Alphamine!
Hit the gym hard (a lot of HIIT and cardio),get your macros right ,sleep well,rest well and you'll lose A LOT of fat with this stack.
Good luck.
Some help with the image on the 4-th row pls -i don't have enough posts po post a link.Tnx