Walking it over!

Tahq

Awards
I read this info on the Homeland Security web site and thought it might be of some intrest:

"The U.S. Customs Service enforces Federal laws and regulations, including those of the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) and the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).

A new bill was recently passed by Congress that amends a portion of the Controlled Substances Act (21USC956(a)). This amendment allows a United States resident to import up to 50 dosage units of a controlled medication without a valid prescription at an international land border. These medications must be declared upon arrival, be for your own personal use and in their original container. However, travelers should be aware that drug products which are not approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration may not be acceptable for such importation. FDA warns that such drugs are often of unknown quality and discourages buying drugs sold in foreign countries. For further information visit the FDA'S Office of Regulatory Affairs Website."

Now from my interpitation of this it reads that it would be legal to walk in limited amounts of AAS across the border as long as it is declared. I did not see any info on a time frame for multiple crossings, so I'm not clear if you can make several day trips, but hmmm makes you think.

Here is the site I pulled it from http://www.customs.ustreas.gov/xp/cgov/travel/alerts/medication_drugs.xml

Anyone else read anything on this, tried it, or have any insight?

wimpy

Awards
However, travelers should be aware that drug products which are not approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration may not be acceptable for such importation
i think this line would rule out aas

Tahq

Awards
The FDA does approve AAS, that is why you can get an HRT script.

dickwootton

Awards
  • Established
i think aas are not allowed to be walked back because they are schedule 3
dick

ChrisB

Awards
I think the only legal way that statement would hold water is if you had a legit perscription for it, otherwise it would be like carrying cocaine over the boarder. The FDA still accept cocaine as a local anesthetic. Do you think if I try "declaring" some coke, I will get away with it, as long as it's under 50 grams?

Here is the info on cocaine.
http://www.mdadvice.com/library/drug/drug128.html

Tahq

Awards
I really don't know how cocaine would fall into the picture, but I don't think you can get it in a Mexican pharm like aas which could be the difference. Yes, aas are class III, but the info reads that you can bring in a limited amount of controlled medication without a valid scripit as long as they are declared.

drei

Awards
I think the only legal way that statement would hold water is if you had a legit perscription for it, otherwise it would be like carrying cocaine over the boarder. The FDA still accept cocaine as a local anesthetic. Do you think if I try "declaring" some coke, I will get away with it, as long as it's under 50 grams?

Here is the info on cocaine.
http://www.mdadvice.com/library/drug/drug128.html
You need to really read the link you posted. Because if you had read it thoroughly you wouldn't have said what you posted above it. It states used under a doctors supervision before special examinations or surgery. So if you are a Doctor and you use cocaine as a local anesthetic on your patients. Yes you can posess cocaine at your medical practice. If you are Joe Meathead and try to smuggle cocaine across the boarder you're going to jail.

Dosage & Usage Information
How to use:
Used only under doctor's supervision, it's applied by spray or cotton swab directly to the area being anesthetized.

When to use:
Immediately before special examinations or surgery.

boomr

Board Supporter
Awards
I would assume things like t3, etc would be ok to purchase and bring over. of course, you can get liquid t3 if you are doing research with out a script. I just mean that those are the types of things that can be brought over that you may be interested in, not aas. t3, clen, etc.

BigTEX

BigTEX

Awards
I would assume things like t3, etc would be ok to purchase and bring over. of course, you can get liquid t3 if you are doing research with out a script. I just mean that those are the types of things that can be brought over that you may be interested in, not aas. t3, clen, etc.
Lately I been seeing a lot of the Canadian and Mexican pharmacy sites saying that it's OK to order up to a 3 month supply for "personal use" and that no prescription is necessary. Now...I'm not about to order any "roids" over the internet, but was wondering if it would be safe to order some T3....for personal use of course. This site has it in tablet form for cheap:
NOPE NOT DOING THIS AGAIN...