Vitamins minerals multivit

matteoF1

Awards
Would you suggest me some decent multivit that include minerals?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I would go with orange triad by CL if it were me. It's a well rounded multi which includes some joint support as well.

matteoF1

Awards
Orange triad cost its little bit expensive. Something more cheap?

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just make sure you don’t just go for the cheapest option bc many skimp on forms of the vitamins and minerals.

In general picking specific individual ingredients based on need is best, but that’s a bit of a hassle so there are a few I like.

The OT and PES trumulti already mentioned, Proccor Multi if you don’t mind the niacin flush and a powder, otherwise I also like Life Extensions two per day.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
How much are you looking to spend? Orange triad isn't expensive for what you get out of it, but it might be overkill for some. Personally, I like to cover most bases, especially as I get older, but cost is a real issue that I can totally sympathize with. Try searching online and you might find a website that carries it for cheaper than you've seen.

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What does "includes minerals" mean to you? Just magnesium and zinc or others. Pretty much all multi's have the standard minerals but some more than others and at true athletic dosages. You can get more specialized and get specific trace mineral supps if that's what you are looking for. OT already mentioned is extremely well rounded and of course you have the optimum nutrition, animal pak, muscletech and several others. Or you can go cheap and buy some random generic store brand that may or may not actually do anything but exit your body and not be absorbed because they are using cheap fillers.

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Most supermarkets have 90 day supply of fairly comprehensive multi vit and mineral for £3 or £4 why spend anymore

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
get with @The Solution he very often has inside knowledge on sales.

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I use CTD Sports Multi Elite Whole Food. A1 supps has a bogo on it.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Most supermarkets have 90 day supply of fairly comprehensive multi vit and mineral for £3 or £4 why spend anymore
Because lots of the super cheap formulas have inferior or improperly dosed ingredients.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
The keys are the dosages and the forms of ingredients used. The cheaper ones typically use lower dosages and inferior forms.

In saying that, even the pricier multis aren't going to be absorbed all that well given competition for transporters in the digestive tract and other absorption issues that are common with multis

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
The keys are the dosages and the forms of ingredients used. The cheaper ones typically use lower dosages and inferior forms.

In saying that, even the pricier multis aren't going to be absorbed all that well given competition for transporters in the digestive tract and other absorption issues that are common with multis
The one i get for £3 has 100% rda of pretty much every vit and mineral i know, the only question is how accurate and honest that is but you could say that with any supplement you didn't make, it's all about wether you trust the brand and their reputation. Agreed about the absorption for sure, all at once is almost certainly not the most optimal way to get your daily micros in, its just the easiest for me personally.

matteoF1

Awards
Well, at least i've tale two per days caps from life extension. Seems good product and i have found that directly on my country.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
They tested alot of name brand vitamins and minerals and they showed to have very little to none of the label. No different then the supplement industry.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Go with a company like controlled labs or PES that you can trust. The majority of vitamins and minerals you can buy at target, Walmart, etc. did not meet the stated label of the product.

matteoF1

Awards
do you know this product? have you ever tried it to say that it is not a good product or do you have valid information? They seems valid company. Is not cheap this product like 30$ the cost like others.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
PES Trumulti gets my vote for being selenium free with 600mg KSM-66.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I love these threads where the OP starts by asking for suggestions and then says **** your criticisms, I'm using this one that nobody mentioned lmao.

If you give us a price range and what your goals are, we can probably help you better.

matteoF1

Awards
I love these threads where the OP starts by asking for suggestions and then says **** your criticisms, I'm using this one that nobody mentioned lmao.

If you give us a price range and what your goals are, we can probably help you better.
It's not that if you recommend a supplement it must necessarily be the best...there are other companies too and in any case i already know orange triad but i don't think i need it because it is more suitable for those who are really deficit.
Anyway you're not the only one that suggest orange triad and trumulti.
I've for now take two for day from life extension (honestly also for test that because seems valid product with good company) orange triad i have already used, so i know that.
This does not mean that i will not take it again
At least the range was 20/40.