Vicious Labs Sold Out and Closing Out

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
After a re count I found that I have 29 units of Daft Pump lemonade flavor left. Blue razz is totally out of stock. I have made the last of the inventory $19.99 per bottle on the viciouslabs.net site. $10 flat shipping. The half off code will not work with this. Let’s get the rest of these gone! Thanks fam. 💪🏻🖤

Attachments

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
some good stuff here .

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Down to 22 bottles now!

Big shout out to @ReformedNerd as the single largest purchaser of DP and risking his marriage lol. More props to @Marne40 and @Airmaniac for grabbing more bottles when they definitely didn’t need to haha.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Down to 22 bottles now!

Big shout out to @ReformedNerd as the single largest purchaser of DP and risking his marriage lol. More props to @Marne40 and @Airmaniac for grabbing more bottles when they definitely didn’t need to haha.
deep penetration's will make her coming back .. he good .. one scoop you are golden.

• Haha
Reactions: ZOO

ReformedNerd

Awards
Down to 22 bottles now!

My wife did keep me in her employment btw.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Great Product, Great Deal, get it while you can !!

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just ordered 2. Should last me quite awhile. I was hesitant to order just because if I love it, I can't get anymore!

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Great Product, Great Deal, get it while you can !!
Thank you, Rocket. Your support has really helped out a ton.
I just ordered 2. Should last me quite awhile. I was hesitant to order just because if I love it, I can't get anymore!
Much love, brother 🙏 Thank you so much for the order. I have no doubt you’ll enjoy the product all the way through. Get those gains while you can. 💪🏻

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Team Work !!

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That’s all she wrote. All product has sold out and marks the end of VL. I will now be closing out officially. Thank you to all the wonderful peeps of AM for the years of support. Y’all are some real ones. Much love 💪🏻❤

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Enjoy your next adventure in life !