Vicious Labs Closing Sale: 50% Off Until Sold Out

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey @ZOO why you closing down sir? Are you able to say?

Sucks to hear this. I recall selling your items on my store years back and people always loved them.

It's a sad day to see your product line come to an end. I hope otherwise you are well sir.
Losing money and I need to focus on a real career that can support me and my family. 💪🏻

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Went ahead and picked up a couple tubs of Daft Pump.

Seeing all the recent recommendations it was hard to ignore. I haven't used a PWO product in years, it was really something that never did much for me and the pump was nice, but at the end of the day was just temporary. Now that I am cutting, I could use a little help with the pump. Plus, 2 bottles should last me a while. I workout at night so hoping the Huperzine A and Alpha GPC don't mess with my sleep any.

• Love
Reactions: ZOO
ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Seeing all the recent recommendations it was hard to ignore. I haven't used a PWO product in years, it was really something that never did much for me and the pump was nice, but at the end of the day was just temporary. Now that I am cutting, I could use a little help with the pump. Plus, 2 bottles should last me a while. I workout at night so hoping the Huperzine A and Alpha GPC don't mess with my sleep any.
Awwww yissss. Thanks brother! It’s a solid product and an impossible to beat price. It’s basically at cost now lol. I’ll get this packed and dropped off this morning.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Make sure you consume extra sodium since you are cutting and carbohydrates will be lower - salt is the best way to retain a pump in the absence of carbs to carry water into the muscle. Well, salt & Daft Pump

Also, they won’t mess with sleep, but AlphaGPC can decrease appetite temporarily, so it should make resisting evening binges dramatically easier. When I’m in a deficit, night time is the hardest time normally to stay on track.

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Make sure you consume extra sodium since you are cutting and carbohydrates will be lower - salt is the best way to retain a pump in the absence of carbs to carry water into the muscle. Well, salt & Daft Pump

Also, they won’t mess with sleep, but AlphaGPC can decrease appetite temporarily, so it should make resisting evening binges dramatically easier. When I’m in a deficit, night time is the hardest time normally to stay on track.
Hyde dropping info bombs. That salt 🧂 and DP is a devastating combination 💪🏻😎

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm gonna try one from ya. Blue Razz.

Ty sir and good luck to you in your future endeavors.

Ever need anything lmk, I am here for you.

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm gonna try one from ya. Blue Razz.

Ty sir and good luck to you in your future endeavors.

Ever need anything lmk, I am here for you.
Thank you, Wesley. I really appreciate you and your contributions to the community over the years. The support even more so :)

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

I stay pretty high in salt content but I’ve thought about adding some in pre workout. I can fast all day long, but the minute I eat anything it’s game over and I’m starving so that’s good. Dinner after the gym is my biggest meal no doubt so that should help the “just a handful of chips will be fine while waiting on dinner to cook”

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Awwww yissss. Thanks brother! It’s a solid product and an impossible to beat price. It’s basically at cost now lol. I’ll get this packed and dropped off this morning.
You’re the man! I’m honestly surprised there’s any left, seems like people were ordering truck fulls lol

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You’re the man! I’m honestly surprised there’s any left, seems like people were ordering truck fulls lol
Haha people definitely jumped on it but I’m not a big or well known brand. Thankfully I have a solid support group on here. Tell your friends! Hell tell your wife and kids XD

Tunaking14

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Juice Daddy is still available @ Lockout Supplements!! I have some in my stash but for those that are looking!!

• Love
ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Juice Daddy is still available @ Lockout Supplements!! I have some in my stash but for those that are looking!!
That’s a great heads up for those looking. Thanks for shouting them out! The owner of Lockout is a solid guy. :)

Tunaking14

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
That’s a great heads up for those looking. Thanks for shouting them out! The owner of Lockout is a solid guy. :)
Yep- Greg is an awesome dude! I was one of their first few customers over there and have visited the Lockout gym. I still order from them as he has some great deals!

• Love