Vicaine- Who hasn't tried it? April 2018

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Guys is there anyone here who has not tried this product yet, but has their eyes on it?

I am looking for legit feedback as to why people have hesitated to try this.

All responses are appreciated. Here is an overview for those of you who are not sure what I am referring to:

vicaineREAL.jpg

https://www.masupps.com/products/vicaine/
“Prohedonic Opioid-Stimulant Complex”
Vicaine at a Glance….

• Produces both Stimulatory and Opiate-like Effects
• Induces Euphoria and Increases Energy Levels
• Enhances both Physical and Mental Performance
• Promotes a Positive Outlook and Increases Motivation
• Provides Potent Analgesic (e.g. pain killing) Effects
• Significantly Reduces Cortisol Levels
• Potent Kratom Alternative
• Modafinil Replacement
• Ideal for Pre-Workout Use, Contest Prep, or Anytime its Effects are Desired
• Unmatched in the Industry—the 1st and ONLY Product of its Kind

masuppsWES20BANNER.jpg

Sculptor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’ve gone through two bottles of vicaine. I’ve dosed 2 pills, dosed 3 pills and I’ve dosed 1 pill combined with another rounded out stim product. Here’s my takeaway: yes the post dosing euphoria is great, for me, it works great at two pills and really isn’t enhanced much by taking 3. Taking a single pill with something such as a preworkout is nice as well but not not as much euphoria. Now I have to say that the euphoria effect is short lived. At most it lasts for 1-2 hrs a half hr after dosing and that’s generous. Vicaine also provides great focus. Again, this is only about 3-4hrs. I definitely like vicaine, but unlike a lot of my other stim products, it’s effects are great but too short. I find that about 5-6 hrs after dosing I almost always have absolutely zero energy or fall asleep because I can’t keep my eyes open.
This isn’t to say that everyone will always experience this but I do. For me vicaine has almost become something recreational that I take when I have a day off because if I take it on a work day I’m most certainly experiencing a post noon crash. And it’s really hard to come back from that. Vicaine is fun but it’s not something use frequently.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think the stuffs great. I like to use it on days I known will be more strenuous then average. Works great. Makes time go faster and seems I don't tire as easily. I usually keep it to only using it two days a week.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thanks for the comments guys.

I have been using it probably daily for the better part of a year, even though you are not supposed to do that.

I have stopped cold turkey for days at a time and there is no crash and no withdrawal. When I restart up again, of course it hits me harder then it does when I use regularly.

For me with a baby and mutiple jobs, including my supplement store also, I just really need the energy and focus. I also have that disgusting feeling of being tired ALL THE TIME. I hate it. I don't sleep well at all, since I was a child, that probably is part of it. So as much as I hate to admit it, this is a band-aid for me. And a great one. I feel wide awake with this until it wears off.

Another trick I have been doing is doing 1 cap of vicaine and 1 cap of bronkaid, ephedrine, with cup of coffee in the am. Good until around noon and then I redose this same protocol and I'm good til 4-5pm. Then around say 7ish, I take 2 caps of vicaine pm which helps me to relax and take the edge off my day, with a glass or 3 of wine.

So while I am in no way advocating this to anyone else to do, I am simply sharing what works very well for me. And I can fall asleep still just fine. Now staying asleep..thats a different story. I have NEVER in my life been able to sleep for 8 straight hours, except when I had a script for Ambien CR. But I was having severe memory issues on that.

Anyways I am carrying on.

I Would love to hear other people comment on this product. And be honest, I know alot of people say price is a factor. I do agree, this product has to be viewed as an "investment" imo. For me, it is well worth it. I dropped buying Dunkin Donuts 2 days per week and that in itself pays for a bottle for me.

daxiang

Awards
  • Established
I've had my eye on this for a while now, price is def a factor that I hesitated on. But now that I'm all out of my elix1r I'm very interested in trying this supplement. Thanks for the reviews guys

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I've had my eye on this for a while now, price is def a factor that I hesitated on. But now that I'm all out of my elix1r I'm very interested in trying this supplement. Thanks for the reviews guys
PM me your address and I can shoot you a free sample, with the only catch being, you just come back in this thread and give honest feedback. You loved it, you hated it. I def want to hear some new reviews, so if that works for you please advise!

daxiang

Awards
  • Established
PM me your address and I can shoot you a free sample, with the only catch being, you just come back in this thread and give honest feedback. You loved it, you hated it. I def want to hear some new reviews, so if that works for you please advise!
Will do, thanks for the opportunity

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

daxiang

Awards
  • Established
So, I took two caps yesterday in the afternoon and went to do some chores and pick up some groceries. I took the caps on an empty stomach with some water. No other supplements or any caffeine(besides the caff in Vicaine) that day, I wanted to get a true response from Vicaine and not have anything interfere with the results. For me, the effects start gradually around 45mins to 1hour after taking them I didn’t feel anxious or nervous like I usually tend to. I was calm and alert, my cognition was up and mind was clear. I was very relaxed and much more focused. Vicaine gave me this calm and relaxed feeling and it was much more prolonged and pronounced than any other mood boost/nootropic supplement I have tried before.
Near the 2 hour mark my body was warm and I could feel my limbs relax and tension release from my shoulders. I didn’t have any crash or negative reactions, but slowly the effects weaned away and I was back to my usual self. In summary Vicaine gave me a very strong metal boost/clarity, cleared my anxiety and left me feeling warm and relaxed near the end. Keep in mind this was 2 caps. Overall, I was very impressed by the effects and how long they lasted. Thanks WesleyInman for the chance to review this product!

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So, I took two caps yesterday in the afternoon and went to do some chores and pick up some groceries. I took the caps on an empty stomach with some water. No other supplements or any caffeine(besides the caff in Vicaine) that day, I wanted to get a true response from Vicaine and not have anything interfere with the results. For me, the effects start gradually around 45mins to 1hour after taking them I didn’t feel anxious or nervous like I usually tend to. I was calm and alert, my cognition was up and mind was clear. I was very relaxed and much more focused. Vicaine gave me this calm and relaxed feeling and it was much more prolonged and pronounced than any other mood boost/nootropic supplement I have tried before.
Near the 2 hour mark my body was warm and I could feel my limbs relax and tension release from my shoulders. I didn’t have any crash or negative reactions, but slowly the effects weaned away and I was back to my usual self. In summary Vicaine gave me a very strong metal boost/clarity, cleared my anxiety and left me feeling warm and relaxed near the end. Keep in mind this was 2 caps. Overall, I was very impressed by the effects and how long they lasted. Thanks WesleyInman for the chance to review this product!

Glad you finally got to try it and that you gave an unbiased honest review. Very detailed and thorough response, I appreciate!

Much appreciate for your time and review!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

johnsar

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I'm 52 been working 7 days a week most of my life. I lost energy and motivation to do any repairs around the house...Enter vicaine.and vicaine pm. I recently sanded,stained and finished living room floors,painted walls. Put up crown molding,chair rails as well. Refinished kitchen cabinets and put up new shades. This is such a unique product...gives me motivation and focus as well as a sense of well being. If I'm not going to do work,it gives me a feeling of contentment in whatever it is im doing. I wouldn't have the patience to even write this if I hadn't taken this. I only need 1 pill to enjoy the effects. I really recommend these products.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Guys is there anyone here who has not tried this product yet, but has their eyes on it?

I am looking for legit feedback as to why people have hesitated to try this.

All responses are appreciated. Here is an overview for those of you who are not sure what I am referring to:

View attachment 162908
https://www.masupps.com/products/vicaine/
“Prohedonic Opioid-Stimulant Complex”
Vicaine at a Glance….

• Produces both Stimulatory and Opiate-like Effects
• Induces Euphoria and Increases Energy Levels
• Enhances both Physical and Mental Performance
• Promotes a Positive Outlook and Increases Motivation
• Provides Potent Analgesic (e.g. pain killing) Effects
• Significantly Reduces Cortisol Levels
• Potent Kratom Alternative
• Modafinil Replacement
• Ideal for Pre-Workout Use, Contest Prep, or Anytime its Effects are Desired
• Unmatched in the Industry—the 1st and ONLY Product of its Kind

View attachment 162909
I hadn’t used it become I’m just now hearing about ma, as well as the products.

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
I havent tried cause im a little wary of the opioid part. When i first got clean off of pain pills i came across kratom and didnt really believe it would do what it does so i tried and thought maybe it was something i could enjoy once in a while and ended up back in addiction for years and had horrendous withdrawals from it. So now when i see opioid-like i get a little nervous and stear clear

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I hadn’t used it become I’m just now hearing about ma, as well as the products.
Thanks for posting up. Yeah checkout the reviews on this line. They are very very well respected at this point in the game. Truly game changing products!!

I havent tried cause im a little wary of the opioid part. When i first got clean off of pain pills i came across kratom and didnt really believe it would do what it does so i tried and thought maybe it was something i could enjoy once in a while and ended up back in addiction for years and had horrendous withdrawals from it. So now when i see opioid-like i get a little nervous and stear clear
Yeah Kratom is much different imo. I don't even really like kratom, for me it's too strong and I get nausea, and I get a "high" from even mild dosaging. But I don't enjoy it per say. Granted I have only tried maybe 3 strains, but its not really my thing.

Vicaine is more of a stim feeling for most users. But yeah man, if you suffer from severe addiction. I'm not sure I would try anything remotely close. Have never heard of someone being or feeling "dependent" physically on this product. But nonetheless, probably better to just steer clear.

Glad to hear you are doing well man!!!

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
WesleyInman clear out your inbox lol

spiderduncan

spiderduncan

Awards
  • Established
Vicaine Review

Recently, purchased a bottle of Vicaine for study purposes. I have used a lot of pre workouts, ephedrine, caffeine and various nootropic blends. To varying degrees, they all provide energy and focus. However, I have come to a point in my life, that feeling anxious or "cracked out" is not what I am looking for. Not only that, but the crash/lethargy that follows these harsher stimulants just doesn't help with cognition. After reading a few reviews and speaking to people who have first hand experience with the product I thought I would give Vicaine a go.

2 caps - subtle but noticeable increase in focus and energy after 30 minutes. Nothing overwhelming, but better than most popular nootropics that you take and "hope" they are doing what is promised. Lastly, no jitters!

3 caps - great focus, mood enhancement and energy. Much more pronounced than 2 caps. Overall, an improved version of 2 caps, again with NO jitters. I might be onto something with this product. :)

4 caps - Yes, I know that label reads, "Do not exceed suggested dosage." But why not?! ;) In short, 4 caps was fun. Everything that 3 caps was, just more pronounced combined with euphoria.

In summary, if you want a product that can improve your mental cognition and drive (study aid or pre workout supplement) this is a game changer due to the fact that it does not produce jitters/anxious feelings.

patrick25

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I use a preworkout in the morning and I take 1 vicaine at 2 and 1 at 4. 4 at one time damn you an animal. It's good stuff.

spiderduncan

spiderduncan

Awards
  • Established
I use a preworkout in the morning and I take 1 vicaine at 2 and 1 at 4. 4 at one time damn you an animal. It's good stuff.
4 caps, lol. I’m curious to the nth degree and fairly stim tolerant, so why not?!

Do you use 2 caps daily?

patrick25

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes 5/2 just because I assume that a tolerance will build up.

spiderduncan

spiderduncan

Awards
  • Established
How long have you been using it.
About a week now, three separate doses. Today, I will take my caps preworkout! Looking forward to it a lot. Lol

How long have you been using it?

spiderduncan

spiderduncan

Awards
  • Established
How did you come across this product? Just curious. Thanks!

patrick25

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just from being a member on here and seen it. I was interested in something that gives a mood boost without yohimbe.

spiderduncan

spiderduncan

Awards
  • Established
That is too funny! So for the past few days I have been employing Lyle McDonald’s yohimbine/caffeine/tyrosine protocol. Yep, stimulates the mind, but I took a short nap after my 45 minute walk (well, shortly thereafter). Lol

patrick25

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do your eyes feel heavy and you become tired when the stimulant feeling stops.

spiderduncan

spiderduncan

Awards
  • Established
Do your eyes feel heavy and you become tired when the stimulant feeling stops.
Yes. In my experience, tolerance correlates directly to stimulant effect and return to homeostasis. In other words, the greater stimulant effect = a greater crash.

patrick25

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Agree but for me it happened from the first dose it has a 60/40 feel to it opioid 60 stimulant 40 and I wish that was flip flopped.

spiderduncan

spiderduncan

Awards
  • Established
To clarify, when you said opioid, what does that feel like?

patrick25

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For me it has a heavy eye hydro feeling to it

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I've used it almost daily for 1-1.5 years now LOL

I swear by it. Def wish price was a bit better, but it's def worth it for me.

The new trick I have been doing. I take 25mgs of bronkaid, 25dmaa and 1 vicaine and I feel wide awake for half the day!! Then when I start to get sleepy say after lunch (1-2pm) I might re-dose same thing.

I have a newborn and so I have to have energy all day, and this works like a charm. I'm leaner also. I def sweat like a pig the gym. I used to be a huge PWO junkie, but not anymore. This combo is more then enough tbh. Now all I do is throw some creatine HCL into some juice 30mins pwo and let the combo do the work.

I feel awesome during all workouts.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Nootropics 1
Supplements 0
Supplements 6
Supplement Auction 0
Supplement Auction 1