Venom Hyperdrive for school work ?

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Hello guys I'm looking for feedback from those who used venom hyperdrive because I' doing some grad school work and teaching full-time so I was wondering if anyone got good results from a focus and retention standpoint. I already use ALCAR, Piracetam, & Lecithin (high in phosphatidy choline) but I'm looking for an edge and was wondering about venom hyperdrive

SocrBalls84

Awards
Reading through some of the other logs, I'm seeing more times than not that Hyperdrive is definitely providing increased focus, energy, etc. I can tell you in my own case (though, I haven't been taking them for that long and I'm also taking Special Tactics/Lean Dreams), I have definitely seen a lot more energy, or more of just an "urge" to want to do SOMETHING. As far as focus though, not sure... I've definitely been more attentive and whatnot, but I can't necessarily say I've been more focused.

Probably didn't help you much ... but seeing how busy you are, perhaps the extra kick will help out.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Focus XTgave me awsome focus when I needed to study for midterms. I wears off so if you need something for all day hyperdrive may be a better option (unless you can afford the 2 doses a day)

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I'd recommmend it.

My problem was that it made me more social and/or talkative.
I already talk really fast so the engineers around me where all weirded out.

Terminator LMG

Awards
  • Established
Hello guys I'm looking for feedback from those who used venom hyperdrive because I' doing some grad school work and teaching full-time so I was wondering if anyone got good results from a focus and retention standpoint. I already use ALCAR, Piracetam, & Lecithin (high in phosphatidy choline) but I'm looking for an edge and was wondering about venom hyperdrive
Yes. I am currently running a log on the entire Venom Tri-Lean system along with ALRI's Thyrogen-X and I have definitely noticed a huge increase in mental focus. I am a college student currently and I generally do nothing but study and lift, and Venom Hyperdrive 3.0 has greatly increased my ability to concentrate. I alson notice that it greatly increases my mood too.