Vector as good as anabolic effect?

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Seems to be almost the same regarding the ingredients? But for me its cheaper to get my hands on the vector stuff. What can i expect from these?

Ptlhains

Ptlhains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
AE has higher doses of the ingredients and more ingredients but I personally prefer Vector. I just feel better and get better results. It seems cleaner / really agrees me. But you can’t go wrong with either. I suggest getting the one that is on sale.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Anabolic Effect has higher dosed KME replicating that used in the often cited studies plus Actigin, S7, Astragin, and Primavie.

I can typically find it for $40-45 which is honestly a steal for all those ingredients. It's treated me really well and I actually took a break for a little while, but purchased more last night and hope to start up again in August.

Probably just depends on your budget and if you value the other benefits added by the additional ingredients.

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I searched the web for some reviews and didnt find too much positive feedback for vector unfortunately

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Seems to be almost the same regarding the ingredients? But for me its cheaper to get my hands on the vector stuff. What can i expect from these?
We use exceptionally strong extracts.
Ours requires 100 kilos to extract down to 1 kilo. You can find some Vector logs and reviews on AM. Some love Vector, some are neutral, and some don't care for it. Use RYAN15 to get a discount if you would like to try Vector.

mad dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
AE is higher dosed, but Vector just feels much better. Better strength
Gains and Recomp....,

-RONIN-

Awards
  • First Up Vote
For me Vector hands down, dont know why because AE has the same ingredients and more...AE for me is ok, Vector is the best supplement i have used.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Definitely can't go wrong with AE or Vector. They are both worth a try running solo if you haven't used both before.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
2 different products .. ive ran both .. AE provided better results but also has alot more ingridents to offer ..so kinda unfair to vector comparison ( which i liked as well but mainly just saw endurance .. nothing like strength gains that came from AE

as stated AE can be found for $40 now .. stock up

Ptlhains

Ptlhains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Interesting how folks respond differently. The only thing I noticed from AE is more resting pump (probably S7). S7 and Vaso6 are not products that seem to provide me a useful work out pump. I like nitrates and glycerpump. AE also did not agree with my stomach. I prefer products that don't contain everything but the kitchen sink, but have a few very high quality ingredients. Whatever the case, I got better performance all around from Vector. However, lots of people do like AE!

Last edited:
Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I really liked Vector. Never tried AE.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Interesting how folks respond differently. The only thing I noticed from AE is more resting pump (probably S7). S7 and Vaso6 are not products that seem to provide me a useful work out pump. I like nitrates and glycerpump. AE also did not agree with my stomach. I prefer products that don't contain everything but the kitchen sink, but have a few very high quality ingredients. Whatever the case, I got better performance all around from Vector. However, lots of people do like AE!
Same. S7 and VASO6 do nothing for me as far as pump goes.

Give me potassium or sodium nitrate, glycerol and agmatine and I can get a pump very easily.

Both I use with 12oz water

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Give me potassium or sodium nitrate, glycerol and agmatine and I can get a pump very easily.

Glycerol, salt, nitrates oh my

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’ve used VECTOR with great results. Used it on and off since it came out. A quality product for sure that can be used between cycles.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’ve used VECTOR with great results. Used it on and off since it came out. A quality product for sure that can be used between cycles.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
On paper AE is supposed to be better but I had better results on Vector. First run I had with Vector I ended up running 4 bottles, because of that I thought AE would work good on me but I had next to zero results unfortunately.

Last edited:
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
AE kicked asss for me . Can’t wait for cel to restock.

And gyms need to open up as well lol

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Yeah weird how we all act diff .. I’m not a nitrate fan .. took it once and was nothing much better then glycerol + agmatine stack honestly for me .. actually not better then those 2 combined

I love S7 have done up to 100mg and love it and yes have heard some pple don’t feel much on it.

Man I haven’t taken agmatine in awhile .. thanks gonna jump on that lol .. so many new stuff to try and you get lost

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
AE kicked asss for me . Can’t wait for cel to restock.

And gyms need to open up as well lol
Where are you from that gyms are closed? Im from germany. Here we are able to workout atm, but who knows for how long ;)

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Where are you from that gyms are closed? Im from germany. Here we are able to workout atm, but who knows for how long ;)
New York doesn’t look good here

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
we pray for you bro.
appreciate it .. pray for the whole world .. cant even see some family members because they started requiring 14 day quarantine

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So is anything open in NYC at all?
Yeah some stuff is open .. bars , salons, and some other places got the go ahead but no gyms , cinemas ( have been pushed back twice and haven’t been given a date )