• Best Answer
No Regrets !!

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I had it done last year after my second child was born.
no regrets but if you really did, it can be reversed supposedly.
but having all juice and no seeds is pretty reassuring.

Norse12

Awards
I had it done last year after my second child was born.
no regrets but if you really did, it can be reversed supposedly.
but having all juice and no seeds is pretty reassuring.
I was told that mechanically the surgeon can reconnect the tubes, but whether actual sperm flows through depends a lot on how long it has been. The more years, the less probability of success in reversal.
I was also told that by far the largest category of men who wanted a reversal are 40-50, who get divorced, remarry with a childless and significantly younger girl, and the new girl demand to have a child.
Hopefully that won't be me...

Uncle_E

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Bumping another old thread…

I have a vasectomy scheduled 2 weeks from now. I just got bloods drawn and have a nice long primo cycle ready to go.

I’m so eager to start the blast now, but I’m figuring that I’m going to have to take about 2 weeks off training after the procedure. I’m planning to run the cycle for 12-20 weeks, would I be crazy to start the blast now? Should I wait until I’m back in the gym to start the blast?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Bumping another old thread…

I have a vasectomy scheduled 2 weeks from now. I just got bloods drawn and have a nice long primo cycle ready to go.

I’m so eager to start the blast now, but I’m figuring that I’m going to have to take about 2 weeks off training after the procedure. I’m planning to run the cycle for 12-20 weeks, would I be crazy to start the blast now? Should I wait until I’m back in the gym to start the blast?
I have no idea on the topic .. hopefully someone else can chime in

but if i was too do it without any feedback .. i would say "wait it out"

best of luck on the procedure and if you dont mind .. keep us updated after it .. dont think i will ever have it but can never say never .. i consider my self great pull-out-er

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Wait until you can train 100%, you will be able to do light upper body within a few days, legs will be about two weeks. I tried to push it and ripped my stiches out 3 days after the operation. (Ouch and pretty bloody) But just for the record, I did finish the set !

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
**** that, make the misses get fixed, problem solved lol
There is a lot less risk / concerns for a man than a woman.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I don't wanna cause confusion here. I know plenty of ppl that had it done, no problem no regrets. I'm just not ever getting it done and I was trying to add humor by telling him to get his wife fixed

Uncle_E

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I don't wanna cause confusion here. I know plenty of ppl that had it done, no problem no regrets. I'm just not ever getting it done and I was trying to add humor by telling him to get his wife fixed
No confusion on that! I have mixed emotions about it, but it is faster and easier than having her get her tubes tied. My pull out game is strong, but I’m really looking forward to playing the cream pie game again, lol. We already made a deal that I get basically a “free use” situation for the first month after I’m recovered, so I’m really looking forward to that!

Im clear on taking it easy with the training until recover. But also wait on the gear until I’m recovered and training hard again?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
No confusion on that! I have mixed emotions about it, but it is faster and easier than having her get her tubes tied. My pull out game is strong, but I’m really looking forward to playing the cream pie game again, lol. We already made a deal that I get basically a “free use” situation for the first month after I’m recovered, so I’m really looking forward to that!

Im clear on taking it easy with the training until recover. But also wait on the gear until I’m recovered and training hard again?
What reason would you take gear if you cant train? You might as well flush it down the toilet

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
**** that, make the misses get fixed, problem solved lol
No way my wife does but I am begging to do it. I can't wait. I ain't afraid of no ghost..haha...just got to convince her to let me do it. Dam religion

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
No regrets homie; zero, nada, nil. Ain’t nuttin’ but a peanut! as the King would say. Pretty easy recovery, think it took a week. You just sit around with some frozen peas on your underwear periodically for a handful of days while you lay out your upcoming training cycle

Do not start the gear until you get back to training. I would wait a week of training even so you don’t waste any juice on the ramp up week of training.

Uncle_E

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
No regrets homie; zero, nada, nil. Ain’t nuttin’ but a peanut! as the King would say. Pretty easy recovery, think it took a week. You just sit around with some frozen peas on your underwear periodically for a handful of days while you lay out your upcoming training cycle

Do not start the gear until you get back to training. I would wait a week of training even so you don’t waste any juice on the ramp up week of training.
Good call on the ramp up week. I’m going to start a new thread for the cycle prep and might even roll it into my first half-ass log!

Uncle_E

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I’m a few days into recovery from the vasectomy and I hope to never have another needle in my ballsack ever again! The procedure went well and I guess recovery is going well too. It was a good idea to hold off on taking any gear until I’m ready to go again.

@Rocket3015 I can’t believe that you got right back into the gym and finished a set with a ripped stitch! I’m living proof that the younger generations are getting softer, lol! I wish testicle stitches on no man ever!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I’m a few days into recovery from the vasectomy and I hope to never have another needle in my ballsack ever again! The procedure went well and I guess recovery is going well too. It was a good idea to hold off on taking any gear until I’m ready to go again.

@Rocket3015 I can’t believe that you got right back into the gym and finished a set with a ripped stitch! I’m living proof that the younger generations are getting softer, lol! I wish testicle stitches on no man ever!
Bro c’mon it wasn’t that bad.

I’m not saying I’m hoping for a second run or anything lol, but we all got through it fine.

Congrats on rejoining Team Creampie

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Team cream pie is the best! 🥹

drivehard

drivehard

Awards
  • Established
Had mine done about 10 years ago, and don't regret it for a second. I had the needless version. I was training the next day, albeit lighter than normal.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
this thread makes me nauseous. I really need to do this lol.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It fun get in the game !

Dick-Hertz

Dick-Hertz

Awards
Never felt the need to get snipped. (I'm 56 now). I'm the king of pull-out and shoot on back.
Would never blast inside even I were snipped. Stranger things have happened. (Pregnancies).

We tried twice for kids, both times successful. If I don't want to impregnate, I ain't blasting inside (snipped or not).
Thats just me. After 40 yrs together, we got this down to a science...

If i wasnt married and was banging numerous gals', even more of a reason to never blast inside...

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
It fun get in the game !
ahaha my wife has been on bc since we met basically, or shortly thereafter but I admit I really hate the chemical manipulation of a womans body in that way, it raises an eyebrow to me. She's also 10 years older than me so its weird... we won't ever know if she has or is going through menopause and chances are I'll get snipped and she'll be menopausal the next week lol

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
We all need to do what is right for us and our mates, no one can make the decision for you

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
We all need to do what is right for us and our mates, no one can make the decision for you
I had two guys tell me that it caused the "O" to change for them as they felt a back up, like it hitting a wall at the time of the money shot, and once read an article about the dick shrinking post snip lol . those things have always been in my head.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I had two guys tell me that it caused the "O" to change for them as they felt a back up, like it hitting a wall at the time of the money shot, and once read an article about the dick shrinking post snip lol . those things have always been in my head.
Lol your dick absolutely does not shrink.

I can’t speak for those guys’ cumshots, but it didn’t change anything with my orgasm or ejaculation remotely. People can talk themselves into a lot of perceived issues though I’m sure; the mind is a powerful thing. Plus there are of course real complications potentially for a small odd percentage with any procedure.

Uncle_E

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I’m about two weeks out from getting snipped and it was rough the first couple of days. I’m hyper sensitive to medical issues and I’m sure it was mostly anxiety and boredom from not being able to lift of shoot loads. Definitely no regrets.

My wife being super fertile and on chemical birth control for so long, this was the best option for us.

I’m still ramping back up, but haven’t ‘hit the wall’ when shooting like someone said above. I have definitely had that happen before though, I was going through that after using a transdermal 1-andro product. I assumed it was symptoms of prostate growth or a fucked up mind-muscle connection with the pelvic muscles.

And I have absolutely not lost any length as a result of the procedure. That’s not physically possible based on what they do, just open a whole and and snip a tube.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I’m about two weeks out from getting snipped and it was rough the first couple of days. I’m hyper sensitive to medical issues and I’m sure it was mostly anxiety and boredom from not being able to lift of shoot loads. Definitely no regrets.
I've had a lot of procedures over the years that never phased me from sports, like the 6" of steel in my clavicle (ha) but the only two areas on my body that I get nervous about are eyeballs and lowballs lol. I had to have a bump removed from my eyelid last spring, doc says hey we can just do it now if you want! .... ok... he injects numbing agent into eyelid, flips eyelid inside out and starts cutting away. I realized halfway through that I was sweating and nauseous drove home holding a bloody gauze over my eye lol. I did it... I won't back down from a challenge... but I could tell mentally I wasn't doing well.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I've had a lot of procedures over the years that never phased me from sports, like the 6" of steel in my clavicle (ha) but the only two areas on my body that I get nervous about are eyeballs and lowballs lol. I had to have a bump removed from my eyelid last spring, doc says hey we can just do it now if you want! .... ok... he injects numbing agent into eyelid, flips eyelid inside out and starts cutting away. I realized halfway through that I was sweating and nauseous drove home holding a bloody gauze over my eye lol. I did it... I won't back down from a challenge... but I could tell mentally I wasn't doing well.
Bro THAT has me seriously squeamish; if you can do that I promise you can lay back on a table, look up at the ceiling, get a tiny local anesthetic shot in your sack, and make small talk for 20 min once it’s set in and the doc does his 3rd snip/tie of the day.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Bro THAT has me seriously squeamish; if you can do that I promise you can lay back on a table, look up at the ceiling, get a tiny local anesthetic shot in your sack, and make small talk for 20 min once it’s set in and the doc does his 3rd snip/tie of the day.
ha OK that helps calm the nerves a bit.
I had to have the eye thing done in June of 2021 as well but THAT doc was a different gal who gave me something... I can't remember the narcotic that calms your nerves... I can't recall for the life of me. I told her I didn't want it she said she needed me to take it.. I walk in, she injects needle, flips eyelid inside out and puts a clamp on it. I can hear scissors snipping, then I can hear the iron cauterizing the wound... then I'm done. the doc who did it this year just went in dry and had the whole ordeal done in 15 minutes lol. was more nerve wracking but faster and better.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
ha OK that helps calm the nerves a bit.
I had to have the eye thing done in June of 2021 as well but THAT doc was a different gal who gave me something... I can't remember the narcotic that calms your nerves... I can't recall for the life of me. I told her I didn't want it she said she needed me to take it.. I walk in, she injects needle, flips eyelid inside out and puts a clamp on it. I can hear scissors snipping, then I can hear the iron cauterizing the wound... then I'm done. the doc who did it this year just went in dry and had the whole ordeal done in 15 minutes lol. was more nerve wracking but faster and better.
Yup, had the urologist script me a single dose of anxiety meds. Told him I had good luck with Xanax before my gyno procedure but he said he can’t give you that, I can do Valium. I said sure whatever it’s all dope to me, just write it for someone 240lbs+ who you want to stay still.

He gave me 20mg, and it was difficult to put my pants back on I was so looped. Apparently 20mg Diazepam at once for a first time is about what you’d give a gorilla He was a big guy and he understood the importance of a calm patient.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
😅😅😅😅

ahahaha yeah Valium is what they gave me. When we went in for the procedure my wife took me. I'd been to the office for consult but she drove to procedure since I was high. I remember telling her "hmm, this is it but it sure looks different, I have no idea where we are" not high, I knew the neighborhood well 😅😅😅

my brothers doc got mad at him for twitching for the snip so finally said "I can't do this if you're going to move. we're going to knock you out" lol.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
dontsweatme Injury / Rehab 5
General Chat 18
Chicken 35 and Older 19
35 and Older 34
General Chat 4