ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thank you Straight Up Kratom for the opportunity to run the Simply Green Vein. You can get it at

www.straightupkratom.com

and they always have great sales. They are very fair with their prices, and especially since they state it is pure, and contaminate free!

I have used their Red Vein, Red Borneo, Red Bali, and the enhanced green sample they sent around Christmas. Borneo and Bali I enjoyed more than the regular red. Borneo real good for pain, and Bali was great for sleep.

Excited to give you my experiences with the Simply Green! I will use post workout most days, around 0730, on an empty stomach. I will also try it with my pre workout some days. I will try with agmatine some days, and with tumeric some days.
IMG_16052019_183034_10_x_15_Landscape_(152.4_x_101.6_mm).jpeg

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Getting my morning dose ready this evening. Going to take 3g post workout on an empty stomach.

For others reference. A packed tsp, not rounded, packed and flush, was 2.3g.

Final Review:

Real fine and smooth grain. With enough stirring, mixes well enough in water. Drinking it tastes like you are eating a ground up tea. Very earthy.

Taking it by itself without potentiators, it is good. This is a quality kratom. I used another regular green from another company over a fee years ago, and this one from SUP is not only cheaper, you not only get more kratom, it was better kratom.

This kratom provided me with good mental focus, increased motivation, increased energy levels, and mild euphoria. I had gotten a virus or infection while taking the kratom, and this stuff is better than any over the counter medication in terms of taking away pain, and making you feel a lot better when you are sick. I need to order some more kratom if just for when I get sick, or have heavy DOMS and arthritic symptoms (I get that when storm systems come through). It does help inflammation pain. Not as much as the red Borneo, but well enough.

Kratom with caffiene. The head energy definitely increases. Especially when you take agmatine before, which I did. Kratom give you more energy, and is stronger when combined with caffiene and agmatine. It is best taken on an empty or near empty stomach.

I found I could enhance immediate effects by taking my vitamin b complex which included some magnesium.

I found that I could potentiate and make the experience more intense by taking my pre work dose, and then at work taking another dose a few hours later. It would be stronger than the first time. I did dose daily, and when you do that, you have to potentiate it, and you have to make sure you do not take many small doses through the day, as the next day you will be more tolerant.

Taking kratom with my preworkout for heavy leg day. Was a great leg day. Great energy levels, focus, motivation to push more weight. Kratom will not hinder your workout, but will increase your pain threshold; you will be able to lift more due to this.

Overall, this is a very good kratom. I would say morning/daytime blend. A good kratom to include with coffee and nootroptics to give you some work enhancement and motivation. This is also a good kratom to add to your preworkout. This is a good kratom to use in the daytime if you have a cold and still want to be productive.

How about withdrawal? Not too bad. Similar to a caffiene withdrawal. Withdrawal is different for everyone body. I handle it well. I had minor body aches. No issues with sleep. And this is going from moderate doses daily to cold Turkey. If someone were to taper off, they may experience less withdrawal sides. I'm a big boy, don't have anxiety or depression really, a good pain tolerance in general, so it wasn't that bad. Now when I had taken red, and 10g a night for a long time, that was worse. Won't dose irresponsibly like that with any vein kratom anymore.

If you treat this plant with respect, and can be a pretty nice tool in your arsenal.

Straight Up Kratom needs some more love guys, cause they provide some good stuff, and at a fair price.

IMG_16052019_190249_10_x_15_Landscape_(152.4_x_101.6_mm).jpeg

Last edited:
macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Awesome brother, and thank you for this review. Looking forward to hear your thoughts and your thoughts with tumeric vs agmatine

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Awesome brother, and thank you for this review. Looking forward to hear your thoughts and your thoughts with tumeric vs agmatine
Thank you for the opp!

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Woke up at 530. Took my pre workout. Hit the gym around 610. Got out at 740. Took the Kratom. I had the Kratom sitting in water while I was at the gym to release some alkaloids in the water. Drank it, and soon after had another good burst of energy, and that was already after taking my DMAA pre workout. No stomach discomfort, taste/texture was not bad, no nausea after taking it on am empty stomach. Definitely a good mood booster (this is coming from someone who is not depressed or down anyways.) The energy boost from it for me, I would not consume in the evening as I am prone to insomnia.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Took 3g of kratom about 30 minutes after ingesting a tsp of tumeric and some black pepper extract. Kratom kicked in in about 30 minutes, provided some clean energy, focus, and a little euphoria. Surprisingly the tumeric did not really potentiate it for me this morning. Because of that, I took 2 more grams, which was a nice kick. The kratom has since wore off, so I am now feeling the physical pain of me not getting enough sleep last night. While the kratom was really active, it was some good pain relief throughout the body.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Dosed 2tsp, a little over 4g on an empty stomach this morning. Sat, and waited. 20 minutes later a good head rush, energy, focus, mood elevation. Not overpowering. Not a downer. I will probably do only 1 dose each day, and in the morning time frame. The reasoning, because of how long the alkaloids can be bound to the opiod receptors in the brain, any more than one dose in a day, and every day after you experience less and less effect because the alkaloids will just be constantly sitting on the receptor site.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Dosed 6g post workout before work. Nice euphoria hit about 30 minutes later. Definitely not overpowering. No stomach discomfort.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Post workout yesterday I dosed 6g. For my workout I had agmatine, from Spliced, and let me tell you, that 6g kratom was potentiated. I felt nauseous for about 5 minutes. It subsided. Hit me strong. The energy and mental boost lasts 2 to 3 hours.

Today, I woke up feverish, inflamed, so what does any genius like me do, take pre workout, and hit the gym. Felt pretty crummy during and post workout. Dosed 4g kratom, vitamin c, my protein shake, and the kratom took away a lot of the pain and crummy feelings I had. I felt pretty okay. Good energy. A couple hours later dosed 2g. and then again 2g a couple hours after. Will take a day off tomorrow to freshen up the receptors. Kratom definitely helps you feel better when you are fighting a virus or infection.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Today, in the morning, I had about 1200mg agmatine, a coffee, a gram of vitamin C. Then had 4g Kratom. Real good uplifting energy for a few hours, also some good relief from post cold symptoms. Ended up dosing again around 5pm, and was a good pick me up for another couple hours. Really like the green. I think tomorrow I am going to incorporate with my pre workout, and see how it does with a nice leg workout.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yesterday for my leg workout, incorporated 2g Kratom to my pre workout. Great combo, and provided a great workout, especially since I have been getting over whatever bug I have had. Able to lift more than last week, and well being was just good.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Dosed 4g post workout and before work. Good mood elevation. Goes well with coffee and nootropics. Very focused at work, elevated mood, and coming from someone that already is in a good energetic mood.

Came home real inflamed, due to storm system, intense workout earlier, and less sleep the night before. Took tumeric, magnesium, vitamin c, and black pepper extract, waited like 20 minutes, and took 3g. About 20 minutes in and body aches went away, and felt just much better.

This stuff does not make you feel high. It doesn't feel like a downer. It does provide a sense of motivation, energy, can take away cold symptoms, and ease inflammation. Much better than ibuprofen. Stacks well with coffee.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Dosed 4g post workout and before work. Good mood elevation. Goes well with coffee and nootropics. Very focused at work, elevated mood, and coming from someone that already is in a good energetic mood.

Came home real inflamed, due to storm system, intense workout earlier, and less sleep the night before. Took tumeric, magnesium, vitamin c, and black pepper extract, waited like 20 minutes, and took 3g. About 20 minutes in and body aches went away, and felt just much better.

This stuff does not make you feel high. It doesn't feel like a downer. It does provide a sense of motivation, energy, can take away cold symptoms, and ease inflammation. Much better than ibuprofen. Stacks well with coffee.
I have done that exact combo many times as my evening dose. It works well!

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yesterday I did 4g before work with coffee, and post agmatine. Decent pick me up. But the real kicker was a few hours later. I dosed 4g again, and it hit me hard. Good head rush. Good mental energy. Good motivation. This morning I decided to megadose. Accidently. Just kind of poured some in my cup. Was A LOT. probably around 8g. I felt good for the first hour, and then I had nausea and a very low appetite for the next few hours after. Needless to say, I did not dose anymore today.

The bag is almost done.

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the feedback. Great log

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Final Review:

Real fine and smooth grain. With enough stirring, mixes well enough in water. Drinking it tastes like you are eating a ground up tea. Very earthy.

Taking it by itself without potentiators, it is good. This is a quality kratom. I used another regular green from another company over a fee years ago, and this one from SUP is not only cheaper, you not only get more kratom, it was better kratom.

This kratom provided me with good mental focus, increased motivation, increased energy levels, and mild euphoria. I had gotten a virus or infection while taking the kratom, and this stuff is better than any over the counter medication in terms of taking away pain, and making you feel a lot better when you are sick. I need to order some more kratom if just for when I get sick, or have heavy DOMS and arthritic symptoms (I get that when storm systems come through). It does help inflammation pain. Not as much as the red Borneo, but well enough.

Kratom with caffiene. The head energy definitely increases. Especially when you take agmatine before, which I did. Kratom give you more energy, and is stronger when combined with caffiene and agmatine. It is best taken on an empty or near empty stomach.

I found I could enhance immediate effects by taking my vitamin b complex which included some magnesium.

I found that I could potentiate and make the experience more intense by taking my pre work dose, and then at work taking another dose a few hours later. It would be stronger than the first time. I did dose daily, and when you do that, you have to potentiate it, and you have to make sure you do not take many small doses through the day, as the next day you will be more tolerant.

Taking kratom with my preworkout for heavy leg day. Was a great leg day. Great energy levels, focus, motivation to push more weight. Kratom will not hinder your workout, but will increase your pain threshold; you will be able to lift more due to this.

Overall, this is a very good kratom. I would say morning/daytime blend. A good kratom to include with coffee and nootroptics to give you some work enhancement and motivation. This is also a good kratom to add to your preworkout. This is a good kratom to use in the daytime if you have a cold and still want to be productive.

How about withdrawal? Not too bad. Similar to a caffiene withdrawal. Withdrawal is different for everyone body. I handle it well. I had minor body aches. No issues with sleep. And this is going from moderate doses daily to cold Turkey. If someone were to taper off, they may experience less withdrawal sides. I'm a big boy, don't have anxiety or depression really, a good pain tolerance in general, so it wasn't that bad. Now when I had taken red, and 10g a night for a long time, that was worse. Won't dose irresponsibly like that with any vein kratom anymore.

If you treat this plant with respect, and can be a pretty nice tool in your arsenal.

Straight Up Kratom needs some more love guys, cause they provide some good stuff, and at a fair price.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Review up also on my Instagram