Ursa Major 4ml, Epichaos, Triton, Recomp 20

ironfiend23

Awards
I'm on week 8 of running

Started 5'7 172
Current 5'7 165.5
Dailies : creatine mono 5g, fish oil 3-4g, elite curcumin, liver assist xt, kidney assist xt, jarrow brocomax, ksm -66-695mg

Performance supps: Ursa Major 1 week at 2ml, 7 at 4ml. Epichaos,2 weeks at 1ml. 6 at 2-2.5ml, Triton 2ml
last 3 weeks : Recomp 20 at 4 caps daily
Diet : First two weeks 500cal below maintenance, last 6 PSMF 5-6 days per week. 1 day 1/2 PSMF . Free meal for dinner .
Pro-170-200, carbs <15 Fat < 12-15g

Training 3x week total body. 3x week sled drag and bottoms up KB work with additional arm work 1x week.

My goal with this first phase was a rapid cut with preservation of LBM . Also a PSMF is so challenging and draining that i was looking for extra muscle fullness. I have a beach trip July 15th so I was looking to be sub 10% bf by then. Right now I'm down from 16 to around 13% BF. I'm VERY experienced with this type of diet (also work as a dietitian) and I was hoping for slightly better progress . i would say weight and BF% are in line with normal other runs I've had. What is different is the epi,and recomp really seem to help with muscle fullness. Triton has been very solid for workout pumps as well as there seems to be some endurance benefits.Workouts aren't as tedious as prior runs

Strength has been able to be mostly maintained but I feel I'm coming up on a plateau within the next week or two. All in all i'll take that dept.

Libido has been starting to take a hit in interest and quality.

Plan moving forward
My thought was to continue to play this out but add thermoscorch over the next two weeks.

Then run a recompcycle for four weeks . Four PSMF days and 3 dyas with carbs on training days.

Supps Armihex .5-1ml in the morning. AET at 1ml with hyperion 1 ml at night

Additional Supps . Phosphaditic XT, Urolithin B, Recomp 20, Thermoscorch and maybe amentoflavone for libido.
May keep Triton for training days

Then Final 15 days in July go PSMF Straight through to vacay with PXT, Uro B, thermo, recomp and yohimbine. Most likely Suppress C or AET and possibly add back in Ursa as well.

Ursa has been the toughest for me because. I've seen all of the good reviews and obviously I've gone through a lot and I just don't see the payoff with 2 2ml applications per day (in addition to others). Not to mention the wife is sensitive to smell and told me she cant take it anymore haha! Hoping I'm just a late responder and will see a payoff soon.

I can log the upcoming phases as well if anyone is interested.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
hell yeah man!! log it. great detail here. sorry to hear you didn't find Ursa as awesome as many of us. but hey with all the stuff you got stacked, if that's the only one you didn't respond well to, I'd take it as a win!