UltraHard, AlphaSeven application sites?

freefall365

freefall365

Awards
  • Established
Any problem with applying these to the chest and abs -- I know you want to avoid these sites with many transdermals due to E concerns, but Epi and Androsterone don't come with the risk of estrogenic conversion - so are we clear for lift off here?

THANKS

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I get nasty ab cramps if I put andro hard on em.

I do like andro hard a lot tho. Delts, chest, bi’s, tri’s, quads,calves…A little trap, but too much can lead to a stiff/strained neck 🤷‍♂️

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

I do like andro hard a lot tho. Delts, chest, bi’s, tri’s, quads,calves…A little trap, but too much can lead to a stiff/strained neck 🤷‍♂️
tryna make calves grow bruh ? lol

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I know you want to avoid these sites with many transdermals due to E concerns, but Epi and Androsterone don't come with the risk of estrogenic conversion
I haven't used AlphaSeven, but UH I applied to shoulders, traps, and upper arms and upper pecs mostly with zero issues in regards to skin irritation. Epi doesn't convert to E, and the only small side effect I got from it was hair shedding. and androsterone I'm less convinced can't boost E as I maintained some level of nipple itchiness and physically what appeared to be early gyno on this product. when I switched to an oral epi the nipple issues went away but the hair shedding came back about 3-4 weeks into the epi oral so I'm taking a few days off at the moment to slow that down.

That said, UltraHard was my favorite product I've ever used of it's type. Amazing mood enhancement that lasted all day, lean gains in strength and mass, zero fat increase. negatives for me: did not maintain estrogen levels, did shed hair. I also had zero skin irritiation with this product, whereas using Sustain Alpha, Dermacrine, and another product did lead to small rashes on my stomach (like bug bite size) that would itch in my sleep and I'd scratch them unknowingly until the bled a bit. after about 1-2 months of not applying there everything is cleared up. only thing I've got going now that I'm not happy about is minor shedding from oral epi.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I believe that. now looking back since you mentioned it, I do remember getting an extremely stiff neck that lasted a couple days at a time twice or thrice, while using UH. it only coincided with my use of Ultra Hard.,

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
haha hells yea love entoraauge .. esp johhny & turtle

freefall365

freefall365

Awards
  • Established
did not maintain estrogen levels, did shed hair... only thing I've got going now that I'm not happy about is minor shedding from oral epi.
Hey - thanks for the input.

What do you mean by "did not maintain estrogen levels"?

Also did / does shedding from epi / androsterone generally stop when you finish the cycle?

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
What do you mean by "did not maintain estrogen levels"?

Also did / does shedding from epi / androsterone generally stop when you finish the cycle?
When I moved from Dermacrine to UH I expected my symptoms of estrogen spike to go away or slow down (itchy nipple, slightly deformed for the first time since high school) but it didn't. I did some research and found that it could be from the androsterone. I've had far less issues since dropping AXT, UH, Dermacrine, etc. and moving to only an epi oral. however I did see a bit of weird shape sunday after a weekend of drinking too much as well (so I'm getting blood work done today actually).

When I noticed shedding on UH, it did stop after I quite using it, probably a week or 2 later. I didn't see any significant shedding on the oral epi until about a month of use but it accelerated enough that I dropped that this week as well. When the shedding stops I'll probably give it another week or two then finish up my bottle of epi.

The timing on my shedding also coincides with spring, and some shedding is normal in humans (male and female) in april/may so it could be coincidental or could be the epi. I have no male baldness in my family so it's not genetic although I don't see myself as 'balding' yet, my wife said she has noticed some thinning.