Ultra HOT, Out of Stock?

desmo996

Awards
I can't find Ultra Hot anywhere. Is ALRI reformulating it? Are they just out of materials? Anyone? Help, I want to start my next cycle, but not without my PCT ready.

Dungeon1

Dungeon1

Awards
Supplementkings has it in stock. Price is decent as well.

desmo996

Awards
I am curious as to why most places are out of stock. If ALRI is going to reformulate it then I may wait for the new batch, if not then I will just get it from Supplement Kings, and you are right they do have it at a good price.

jverch

Board Supporter
Awards
thanks for that website...I've been coming up dry on my old standby's for this product

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
fukk are you for real? i just ordered there three week ago. shhiittttt!!!!!

jverch

Board Supporter
Awards
well...I hope it just means they're out of stock and the discontinued thing is a mistake, but that's what I got when I did a search on it...:frustrate

WhutEvr

Awards
  • Established
I've seen many people on this board and a couple others that reported U.H. was ineffetive, wouldn't suprise me if this was discontinued.

They had the same issue with Aromax.
They found it did absolutely nothing, course none of use who bought it got a refund.

desmo996

Awards
Maybe someone from ALRI will jump in here and fill us in.

SOWarrior

Board Supporter
Awards
This is news to me...I have 3 bottles waiting to be used...

revodrew

revodrew

Awards
  • Established
I just ordered one from kings, first my rebound, now my ultra hot. Good thing I have nolvadex on hand!!!

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
if its out of stock. It might be due to the rxt recall. I bought 2 bottles of UH while waiting on my rxt to ship. others might have had the same thought. I was satisfied with the UH I ran. nuts are huge. stacked with activate it was like a weak ph cycle.

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
I've seen many people on this board and a couple others that reported U.H. was ineffetive, wouldn't suprise me if this was discontinued.

They had the same issue with Aromax.
They found it did absolutely nothing, course none of use who bought it got a refund.
what tha hell do you mean that Ultra-Hot is ineffective, bro try it first, and dont listen to what others said. Most likely the people that said it was ineffective were not using enough to see results. I have been on it for only 2 weeks and have seen very good results. Try it dude and you will not regret. I am dosing it at 5 pills daily.

Siznoyton

Awards
  • Established
Is there something UH does better than Nolva/Clomid and Clen/Albut?

umdog

Awards
What ?

What should I run for PCT...... I have Nolva on Hand, Fenugreek, DHEA, Pro-Liver, but damit was looking forward to the Ultra HOt.... ANyone heard good things about Giants ATD ?

TaPo31

Awards
I believe ALRI discontinued Ultra H.O.T. as they are releasing Ultra H.O.T.TER in the near future.

WhutEvr

Awards
  • Established
what tha hell do you mean that Ultra-Hot is ineffective, bro try it first, and dont listen to what others said. Most likely the people that said it was ineffective were not using enough to see results. I have been on it for only 2 weeks and have seen very good results. Try it dude and you will not regret. I am dosing it at 5 pills daily.
I did try it (2 bottles), it shut me down completely at all doses.
The stuff's crap.

dmilhouse

Awards
So why exactly are they discontinuing it? Is it contaminated? Let's hear from ALRI.

MH

KD1

Awards
  • Established
So why exactly are they discontinuing it? Is it contaminated? Let's hear from ALRI.

MH
Ive read that one ingredient may be difficult to obtain. Or we could be seeing a reformulation to stay ahead of agencies that want to decide for us what we put in our bodies. I imagine that many of the products out there may go through reformulations for this reason in the future.

Dungeon1

Dungeon1

Awards
I did try it (2 bottles), it shut me down completely at all doses.
The stuff's crap.
What do you mean it "shut you down?" Could you elaborate on this a bit. Were you taking it for PCT, were you calorie restricted, what dosages did you run, what are your stats? I will say that you are the first person I have read about being "shut down" on UH or any other ATD product for that matter, I know that different compounds effect individuals in different ways, but I would expect at least one other person to have had a similar experience. Did you get bloodwork done?

Brooklyn

Awards
What I've heard thus far are accounts of people with no libido on ATD products like UH. The thing is, these same people don't tend to have blood work done to confirm an actual low T level. The only bloodwork I've seen on UH has shown excellent responses in Test levels.

The low libido effect has been explained by Author as a dopamine response to the increased Test. The suggestion was to add some ZMA daily, maybe something like longjack or tribulus as well and everyone's libido seemed to bounce right back, in accordance with the actually high levels of Test they were experiencing. Remember that libido is not always indicative of hormone levels.

Brooklyn

Awards
To clarify:

I feel there is a simple likely answer Lad. If you went over 3 caps daily you could be one of those extra sensitive to the effects of the ATD analogs in regard to a decrease in dopamine activity (controls much of your sexual interests). Simply stop (your test should be through the roof already) and take a double dose of any ZMA product for 3-5 days. The result in greater free test and an unbinding of dopamine receptors that should result in a significant increase in woody type interests.

Onslaught

Awards
  • Established
So then one or more of the compounds in Ultra HOT is a dopamine receptor antagonist? Ok, that makes sense then. But IMO, that sort of defeats one of the main marketing points for the product.

solarize

solarize

191cm, 98kg (6'3, 215lb)
Awards
  • Established
Yup

To clarify:
Yup, that was Authors response to me and I ran ZMA and 5-HTP and it sorted me right out

I am positive my test levels were not low, given my weight/gym advance, just no libido at my high dose ATD.
UH is awesome product, even with the libido issue i got at high dose. And I would do it again, sacrafice the libido (or run ZMA and 5-htp during) to get the awesome PCT results it provides.

Brooklyn

Awards
IMO, that sort of defeats one of the main marketing points for the product.
Well, by all lab results I've seen, the product does what it is supposed to, that is, to increase testosterone levels signifigantly and if certain individuals are more prone to the dopamine effects than others, than so be it.

A lot of people have claimed that UH has increased their libido. Some may just need to supplement with zinc in a bioactive (Read: ZMA) form. Zinc is well known to have positive "male" effects, and many people are deficient. Sometimes Test alone is not enough to "stimulate" libido functions. Go by the lab results.

aceman0920

Awards
re

look into Sci-fit's ES3...that's all Im going to say...