Ultra Hard and Ultra Eleven

Rovpilot337

Awards
I plan on an 8 week run of Ultra Hard and Ultra Eleven. My question is, can I apply one, let it dry then apply the other on top or does it need to be spread out or applied in a completely different area?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You’re gonna love this stack.

you do need to apply them to seperate areas. I usually apply one to my upper left chest, shoulders, arm and the other to the same on the opposite side

Since this makes it challenging to rotate application sites, be sure to use a good moisturizer at night to ensure your skin doesn’t get dried out and irritated from the gels.

Rovpilot337

Awards
I plan on an 8 week run of Ultra Hard and Ultra Eleven. My question is, can I apply one, let it dry then apply the other on top or does it need to be spread out or applied in a completely different area?
I sure appreciate the clarification. Would it be better to apply in the morning or after evening shower?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Morning only. these are androgenic compounds and they can cause aggressive dreams and insomnia if used before bed

Rovpilot337

Awards
Morning only. these are androgenic compounds and they can cause aggressive dreams and insomnia if used before bed
Roger that. Lastly, I plan on cycle support during the 8 weeks and 4 weeks of Tamox for PCT? Seem like I got everything covered?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
you should be good to go - may also consider adding some sustain alpha to your PCT too 💪