Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
very few places to get 11-keto left, and ultra eleven is very well dosed--better get some!!!

GButlero

Awards
Since an Alpha Seven run (since late February), I have been using Sustain Alpha (3 pumps) and Arimistane at 75mg/day (I know many hate it, but it gets me dry and solid — kills my libido though). This has me looking rather cut and lean (I am 5’11”, 163 pounds).

Presently, I am finishing up my second week of Ursa Major gel at 4ml/day, and Triton at 1ml/day. The results are noticeable - some midsection leaning, but nothing dramatic…at least not yet.

MY QUESTION: I have 2-3 weeks before beginning an exciting new career move, and I would really like to drop this last 5+ pounds of vanity fat that won’t seem to leave my belly/lower back…hopefully, doing so in the next 2-3 weeks…

THUS, do you suggest that I:

A) Add IF Neuro-AET to the mix at 1mL/day (I already have a bottle ready to go)?

B) Add IL XI-KT to the mix at 1.5mL/day-2mL/day (I already have a bottle ready to go)?

C) Order Ultra Eleven immediately and run immediately (I would need to order today/tomorrow and have expedited shipping)?

D) Run a very brief Alpha Seven run for 2-3 weeks (I would have to order today to receive it and start next week)?

E) Be patient and continue running the Ursa Major/Triton alone and let them run their course?

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Since an Alpha Seven run (since late February), I have been using Sustain Alpha (3 pumps) and Arimistane at 75mg/day (I know many hate it, but it gets me dry and solid — kills my libido though). This has me looking rather cut and lean (I am 5’11”, 163 pounds).

Presently, I am finishing up my second week of Ursa Major gel at 4ml/day, and Triton at 1ml/day. The results are noticeable - some midsection leaning, but nothing dramatic…at least not yet.

MY QUESTION: I have 2-3 weeks before beginning an exciting new career move, and I would really like to drop this last 5+ pounds of vanity fat that won’t seem to leave my belly/lower back…hopefully, doing so in the next 2-3 weeks…

THUS, do you suggest that I:

A) Add IF Neuro-AET to the mix at 1mL/day (I already have a bottle ready to go)?

B) Add IL XI-KT to the mix at 1.5mL/day-2mL/day (I already have a bottle ready to go)?

C) Order Ultra Eleven immediately and run immediately (I would need to order today/tomorrow and have expedited shipping)?

D) Run a very brief Alpha Seven run for 2-3 weeks (I would have to order today to receive it and start next week)?

E) Be patient and continue running the Ursa Major/Triton alone and let them run their course?
I responded in dm you sent