Ultra Eleven for Spring/Summer 2021

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
As many know, I've been working to get more 11-keto made for some time. Well, it looks like it's just a few weeks away! I have worked with Eric from Primordial to get the formula for AndroEnhance - this gel profile will allow for the same 200mg application of 11-keto, but with a smoother gel than the first run of Ultra Eleven. As some of you know, AndroEnhance also contained 4-DHEA...no, we are not adding 4-DHEA to Ultra Eleven.

This round of material is being made domestically and is considerably more pricy - I won't know the full costs of the material until the production has completed and we have the complete yield..we know the best case scenario, and god I hope it's close. I'm going to do my best to keep the pricing the same as it was for the previous lot.

This was the most significant investment we've ever made into a single product.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
gonna get in early on this!!!

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Will this be limited like the previous run of Ultra-11 or will this be more readily available at places like Strong, DPS, etc. ?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I still have two from the last batch, I guess I need to break these out and get my diet in check for a spring cut !!

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Will this be limited like the previous run of Ultra-11 or will this be more readily available at places like Strong, DPS, etc. ?
We've started having those conversations - we'll just have to see if we can come up with something that makes sense

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
We've started having those conversations - we'll just have to see if we can come up with something that makes sense
This is going to be the next huge thing. Only from Iconic Formulations

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar