UCP-1/Unsic Acid Question

Swanson52

Swanson52

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am just starting the UCP-1/Anarchy stack, and I have a question regarding the unsic acid dosing with the UCP-1. I have seen some say they take upwards of 600 mg of unsic acid per day, yet the dosages with the UCP-1 I got (from BDC Nutrition) only provide for 450 mg per day. The reason I ask is this; I currently weigh about 290 (bf ~18%). Will the 450 mg of unsic acid per day still prove effective for me, or would I be safe and prudent in upping the dosage, maybe adding one more serving per day? TIA.

CosmosM3

Awards
UCP-1 is very effective at the recomened dosage (3 pills x 3 times per day). No need to increase it IMO.

rpward210

Far Beyond Driven
Awards
True...just ask Chemo! He posted here that there is no need for such a dosage, for the current formulation does not need a higher concentration. Do a little search and you'll find the thread in its entirety.

Ryan

Swanson52

Swanson52

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
True...just ask Chemo! He posted here that there is no need for such a dosage, for the current formulation does not need a higher concentration. Do a little search and you'll find the thread in its entirety.

Ryan
I did a search, and have read the entire unsic acid thread; I was asking based on my bodyweight, and wether or not a higer dosage is necessary for someone of my size (as is the case with most everything else). I have not seen dosage versus bodyweight addressed.

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by Swanson52

I did a search, and have read the entire unsic acid thread; I was asking based on my bodyweight, and wether or not a higer dosage is necessary for someone of my size (as is the case with most everything else). I have not seen dosage versus bodyweight addressed.

Jweave is a pretty big boy as well and he loves the stuff at the recommended dosage.  I don't know of anyone that has needed more.  In the UCP threads you will see that Chemo states that the amount of Usnic Acid needed is lower with the other ingredients in the formula than what you would need with UA alone.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 6
TheCrownedOne Supplements 10
Supplements 1
Supplements 0
Supplements 7