UCP-1 time on for a girl?

JblazeGirlie

Awards
  • Established
I am new at all of this. I just started UCP and I am not quite sure what it is in it or anything beyond the fact it's a fat burner.

But i'd like to know long i should stay on it being a female, and if it's any difference from being a guy. And how soon afterwards can i go back on.

FullyBuilt

Awards
  • Established
2WEEKS MAX!! It doesnt matter that your a girl, but in most studies where usnic acid(ucp1) and other products have effected people, they are mainly women. Go on for 2weeks and take a month off before you go back on again. Also, buy some milk thistle and alpha lipoic acid. Take it during the 2weeks while on UCP1 and a little afterwards also.

muscle_tank

Awards
2WEEKS MAX!! It doesnt matter that your a girl, but in most studies where usnic acid(ucp1) and other products have effected people, they are mainly women. Go on for 2weeks and take a month off before you go back on again. Also, buy some milk thistle and alpha lipoic acid. Take it during the 2weeks while on UCP1 and a little afterwards also.
What are milk thistle and alpha lipoic acid?
Where can I get them?

I guess these two helps your liver to function normally.......right?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I seccond that recomendation for ALA and/or milk thistle while on, and for about a week afterwards in the range of 500-1,000mg/day. They are easy to find, in a panic (i.e. no time to wait for delivery) most, if not all, trader joe's locations have them.

ManBeast

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established

What are milk thistle and alpha lipoic acid?
Where can I get them?

I guess these two helps your liver to function normally.......right?
I know legalgear.com has "R" which is r-ala, and I think they also have Milk Thistle at a very low price

WYD02

Awards
  • Established
Be careful while on this and have blaze watch over you. I know you are a smaller girl and have a low weight, so you might want to even lower the dosage. Don't exceed two weeks of use. Monitor your body closely, drink PLENTY of water and have blaze show you where to get the ALA and milk thistle.

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
they're both on the way from legalgear right now. Milk thisle for $10, can't beat that!

tatortodd

Awards
  • Established

Colettecop

Awards
Hi there,

I am a 133 lb female and have done a couple of two week UCP-1 cycles, at full dose, with no problems and great results. I did take ALA with it, though. Good luck!

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
Hi there,

I am a 133 lb female and have done a couple of two week UCP-1 cycles, at full dose, with no problems and great results. I did take ALA with it, though. Good luck!
Good to hear Colette. UCP-1 by itself is sufficient but add such a thing like ala with it, woooooo ;). At what dose you stack the ala?
Sage

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 6
TheCrownedOne Supplements 10
Supplements 1
Supplements 0
Supplements 7