Trying to find 4AD transdermals and M1T caps...

drew6236

Awards
I've never done a cycle but it was suggested I stock up on 4AD (transdermals) and M1T. I saw at bulknutrition that they have 4Derm but didn't know if that was a regular 4AD. I know Legal Gear has a 4AD+ and L.I.F.E. Research has 4AD Deca. I'm not quite sure if all of those are considered the same or not. I'm not to familiar with all the names at this point. Can someone tell me if the 4Derm is something I should look into as far as a regular 4AD transdermal. I haven't had any trouble finding M1T in caps. I noticed Omega is a common brand. Is this a good brand? Sorry for all the questions, i'm trying to do this as quick as possible before the ban. Also, i'm not interested in homebrewing even though it is cheaper. Any help on sites to find these products would be awesome. Thanks in advance!

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
As far as M1T, Omega is a good brand. Custom Nutrition is offering a good sale on it right now. The 4AD is 4Derm is regular 4AD and from what I have read, is fine for a transdermal, though I have never used it. You may want to look into purchasing your 4AD in bulk/powder and then you can just add it to a premade transdermal lotion later on. It's easy and no fuss, just pour it in and shake. The premade lotions should still be around well after the ban.