true shred

Flyinhigh21

Awards
  • Established
What is a good fat burning transdermal to take with true shed?
Lipomorh or AB Fx??

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
What is a good fat burning transdermal to take with true shed?
Lipomorh or AB Fx??
The iron legion 7-kt and invictus which is b-aet is great. Either one will help but if I had to choose it would probably be invictus. True shred and invictus is . Let us know what you decide and how the run goes.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Agreed with the above. Can't go wrong with invictus and there are a lot of people on here that will back it up. It would be nice to log that set up. I don't believe i've seen anyone run true shred and invictus together.

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Invictus and VII-7K along with True Shred is highly effective. I am starting my 2nd bottle of true shred and the iron legion stuff and I am down 2” in the waist and weight has stayed fairly consistent.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Invictus and VII-7K along with True Shred is highly effective. I am starting my 2nd bottle of true shred and the iron legion stuff and I am down 2” in the waist and weight has stayed fairly consistent.
That’s what I like to hear. Appreciate the feedback.

Flyinhigh21

Awards
  • Established
Would you run Invictus and VII-7K instead of True Shed? Also which one would you choose of you pikced just one transdermal to ruin along side True Shed Invictus or VII-7K?

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Would you run Invictus and VII-7K instead of True Shed? Also which one would you choose of you pikced just one transdermal to ruin along side True Shed Invictus or VII-7K?
Stack them all together.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I personally would not run them over true shred. True shred is a lot of ingredients at efficacious doses that all compliment each other perfectly. However, if I had to choose one topical I would pick invictus of the 7 just because I respond better to it.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is true shred hormonal in anyway?
Well it can have an impact on estrogen and thyroid which are both hormones but in the sense of “prohormones” or test etc nope. Can run it and not have to worry about pct or anything like that. Make sense?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Is true shred hormonal in anyway?
Agreed with what afi140 said regarding hormonal. There's also a lot of good info here with some Q&A at the bottom.