Tropical Lemonade NOS ETHER now avail!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Just an FYI the Tropical Lemonade NOS ETHER is avail. at NutraPlanet.com and a few other retailers that may have mixed stock of the Tropical Lemonade and the Lemonade (that had the slight to moderate after taste).

The Tropical Lemonade NOS ETHER taste like Mango. Also I know bb.com only has this Tropical Lemonade flavor eventhough their website says lemonade.

Let me know if anyone out there has this version and how you rate the taste, esp if you used the first blue label NOS ETHER that was "Lemonade".

Thanks

Chuck

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
i like the original lemonade flavor.

you should send me a bottle of this new stuff chuck. :)

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
i like the original lemonade flavor.

you should send me a bottle of this new stuff chuck. :)
well its all sold out at my office, I will have some more in about 12 days. I will send you a few servings....if ur in the US.

JGank

Awards
chuck would you consider selling a trial size version? I would love to try like five servings of nos and jp8. just a thought.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
chuck would you consider selling a trial size version? I would love to try like five servings of nos and jp8. just a thought.
nope. people wouldnt buy it. maybe JP8 but not NOS ETHER, it takes more than 5 servings of NOS ETHER to see results. All that "creatine product samples" companies do is BS, its just to get you to purchase a product based on how you like the taste.

jamescho79

Awards
Just tried the Tropical Lemonade. Can't compare it to the original Lemonade flavor since I never tried it. Taste pretty decent, I def have tried worse tasting creatine in the past.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Just tried the Tropical Lemonade. Can't compare it to the original Lemonade flavor since I never tried it. Taste pretty decent, I def have tried worse tasting creatine in the past.
Thanks for the feedback....the first versus of the blue label NOS ETHER tasted more like b-vits, but wasnt that bad

SFRANGER

SFRANGER

Awards
I've been taking the tropical lemonade for about a week now. I have to say that I really like the ingredient profile, and my pumps and strenght have been really nice. I also like the fact that it isnt loaded with caffeine, so it is more versatile - if I need an extra jump with it pre-workout I can always throw down some caffeine or other stims and they work well together. I generally don't rate products on their taste, because if I wanted supplements to taste good I'd just eat candy...however, Im looking for physical enhancement - and in that area NOS Ether does what it says. Since you are asking for feedback on the taste, I feel like this tastes more like watered down 'spicy V8 juice' than anything else. I would prefer it taste like that than some of the overly artificially sweetened products that are on the market (such as Primal EAA...those guys went way overboard!)

Good overall product though, nice job chuck.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I've been taking the tropical lemonade for about a week now. I have to say that I really like the ingredient profile, and my pumps and strenght have been really nice. I also like the fact that it isnt loaded with caffeine, so it is more versatile - if I need an extra jump with it pre-workout I can always throw down some caffeine or other stims and they work well together. I generally don't rate products on their taste, because if I wanted supplements to taste good I'd just eat candy...however, Im looking for physical enhancement - and in that area NOS Ether does what it says. Since you are asking for feedback on the taste, I feel like this tastes more like watered down 'spicy V8 juice' than anything else. I would prefer it taste like that than some of the overly artificially sweetened products that are on the market (such as Primal EAA...those guys went way overboard!)

Good overall product though, nice job chuck.

Glad your 1 of the 1,000 consumers out there that "see the light," and would be the "ideal" GET DIESEL consumer.

markoni

Awards
My favourite creatine product was MAN Clout. I used it about 3-4 times. I tried NOS Ether and I can say NOS is slight better then Clout in terms strenght and size.
NOS taste is horrible, even worse then Clout but if product deliver results I don't care ;)

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
My favourite creatine product was MAN Clout. I used it about 3-4 times. I tried NOS Ether and I can say NOS is slight better then Clout in terms strenght and size.
NOS taste is horrible, even worse then Clout but if product deliver results I don't care ;)
IMO I prefer the taste of NOS ETHER to Clout, but at least Clout doesnt taste as bad as it used to before they lowered the dose of NAC years back. But I too agree while Clout is the second best, it doesnt stand up to ETHER in strength, nor does it even compare in the pumps and endurance departments.